Prince in Shadow | Coronation, Training

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung was wearing the traditional cloth for the King. He sighed, at last the day of coronation came. He was prepared by some maids, helping with his annoying cloth. He really didn't want to wear it and instead just have the normal black suit but he knew this ceremony is a tradition. Assistant Lee stepped into the room after asking the permission. The maids done and retreated. Hyunseung turned to his most trusted man. His assistant smiled.

"I always imagine this day to come. Your Majesty, are you liking this?" Assistant Lee joked asking the late King. Hyunseung just smiled faintly.

"How's the flow then? Media?" Hyunseung asked almost immediately. His assistant smiled.

"We already turn down the media...and just let the trusted one in. The flow is not so complicated. Still the same as the rehearsal in your training, Prince." Hyunseung nodded a bit and huffed.

"I don't really like this attire, too big and so many layers, hot." Hyunseung said, almost whining. His assistant just smiled awkwardly.

"You need to wear this sometimes, Prince. So..." Hyunseung sighed.

"I know." A knock heard and a butler came in.

"Prince, Lee hyungnim. The ceremony is about to start." Assistant Lee nodded and turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung took a breath.

"Let's go."

 

 

Junhyung pouted. He was left alone in the study room with pile of books about the country's history. His days were just like that. Studying history in the morning, after lunch it was etiquette lesson as a royal and during night he will be lectured about his role as the fiancee, and soon as the Prince's husband. He will finish his etiquette lesson today and will be replaced with self-defense lesson. Junhyung sighed.

"I will be more tired after this...ahhh~" He closed the thick book in front of him and leaned back to the seat. He closed his eyes for a while. It was really boring and tiring there. He was living with two man and a woman who in charge of his lesson during the stay. The door knocked. Junhyung looked up and the door creaked open.

"Junhyung nim, the lunch is ready." A man who is his teacher for the history time came in. Junhyung huffed and smiled.

"Yeay, at last." Junhyung stood up and went to the door. The man slightly giggled to Junhyung's word. He followed after Junhyung left the room. They stayed in a two storey house. There were two rooms on the upper level, his room and the study room. Two bedrooms downstairs for his trainers, kitchen and living room. The house is quite cozy and not too big. With the huge yard outside, the house was a bit far from the other, making it looks lonely and rich but no, it's just a normal house. Junhyung sat on his seat. The woman was serving the food while the man who called Junhyung just now stood beside Junhyung. Junhyung looked at the two and sighed.

"Didn't I say it for so many time already? Join me during my meal." Junhyung said. The man shook his head and smiled.

"We don't have the qualification, Junhyung nim."

"And even so, I still have jobs to do." The woman answered and continued with her work, cleaning the kitchen. Junhyung pouted and started to eat. Just then, he noticed they're missing someone.

"Where's Taeha hyung?" Junhyung asked. Taeha is the one who in charge for his lecture in the night. The woman, Eunkyo turned.

"He's going back to the palace for some issues." Eunkyo tried not to tell the truth. Taeha is one of the royal guard team who needed to have duty today for the coronation. Junhyung sighed.

"It's only him will company me eating, of course eating with me." Junhyung pouted and chewed down his rice. Eunkyo smiled, she noticed it too. Taeha grew closer with Junhyung more than her and the another man, Taewoon. Maybe Taeha is younger and obviously knew Junhyung's discomforts to suddenly have a title as Prince's fiancee. Junhyung just ate silently after that with Taewoon stood beside him.

"You're done with lunch now, in one hour we will start your last lesson about etiquette, okay Junhyung nim?" Junhyung pouted and just nodded. He left the table after finished and went to his bedroom for resting while Eunkyo cleared the table after done persuading Junhyung not to do it. Taewoon just followed him and guarded outside the room. Junhyung did refuse to have Taewoon guarding him all the time but Taewoon just won't listen. Before he would stay in the room tho. After Junhyung asked politely about that, Taewoon stayed in front of the door with he can't open the window or even curtain. Junhyung didn't like it at all but he can't stay anything, at least Taewoon won't be in the same room. He felt awkward with that.

"Junhyung nim. One hour is up." Junhyung who just stepped out from the bathroom shouted back for an answer. He slid down a red t-shirt and long pant before opened the door. Taewoon was waiting with Eunkyo in front of the door. Junhyung tsked.

"It's creepy with you two staying in front of my door." Eunkyo chuckled and motioned to follow her. Junhyung nodded and followed after her. Taewoon followed behind them. Eunkyo wanted to have the lesson in the living room.

"As today is the last etiquette lesson, I will teach the last one situation. In a party, any kind of party." Eunkyo explained further on what she means by party. Junhyung was listening closely while Taewoon just stood at the corner, watching the two. Eunkyo motioned him to act with her. Junhyung puckered his lips in protest but did it anyway. The whole afternoon until dusk, Eunkyo focused on teaching and sharpening Junhyung's etiquette. They can't let it slide, Junhyung must be at least elegant as the Prince's fiancee, soon-to-be husband and yet, the King's partner. Junhyung also knew the fact and he also learnt it diligently, even though deep inside him, he didn't want the marriage.

 

 

Hyunseung smiled to see the crowd, mostly they're from the royal family and some ministers or rich people who have connection with the government and politics. He finally done the coronation and now become the King of the country. A new role and burden put on his shoulder to carry on for the rest of his life and yet, he didn't want the people to disappoint on him. He promised to do the best and become a great king to the others. Assistant Lee also got a new title as the head of assistant, royal assistant that served the King only, replacing the previous head of assistant. Hyunseung turned to his assistant who stood beside him. They were currently in the waiting room before meeting the people who attended the ceremony today.

"How's the reaction?"

"They're receiving positively. No one ever wonder about your education and age. They see you as a new talented King." Hyunseung nodded. He was fine with that, at least his people, his citizen believed in him. That's enough.

"Your Majesty." A man came closer to them, signaling them that Hyunseung can started his speech. His assistant came to fix Hyunseung's suit. Hyunseung just smiled and walked out the waiting room to the small stage. His assistant followed behind. The announcement of his arrival heard and Hyunseung s

Please log in to read the full chapter