Caffeine | Hangout Part 1

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang woke early the next morning. He took a bath and quickly picked up the nicest shirt he had. He turned when Hyekwang woke up and sat on his . "So early hyung?"

"What early? You're waking up late that usual. I'm going out today, do you want me to prepare the breakfast for you or you will do it on your own?" Kikwang asked. Hyekwang looked at the clock.

"Are you still early or need to go out right now?" Hyekwang asked back. Kikwang smiled.

"Still have enough time if prepare simple breakfast for you and mother." Hyekwang grinned. Kikwang chuckled. "Arasseo, go and take a bath." Hyekwang nodded. Their mother woke up after that. She smiled when seeing Kikwang was cooking.

"Ahdeul ah." Kikwang looked up.

"Ouh, mother. You're awake. You can take a bath first, the breakfast still not ready." The mother just nodded. Hyekwang walked out the bathroom when he finished. He smiled to the mother and helped her to the bathroom. Kikwang prepared the table while Hyekwang helped their mother to bath.

"Hyekwang ah, mother. I'm going out now, gonna be late. The breakfast is ready and make sure to eat it. I will be eating outside." Kikwang said while grabbing his full-loaded wallet and the house key. He walked to the entrance when Hyekwang answered him.

"Arasseo hyung! Mother said to be careful outside." Kikwang wore his shoes.

"Neh, mother. Annyeong!" Kikwang walked out the door and then left the house. He took a glance at his watch. 9.30 am. He will be walking to the cinema, taking around 15 minutes from his house. He thought of strolling around the town first after getting his breakfast. He wasn't familiar with the place, so at least he wanted to know the places here and there.

Kikwang walked calmly along the road. After some walking, he reached the town and saw the cinema from the far. Kikwang looked around for having his breakfast. He reached a cafe and entered it. Buying a strawberry jam toast and green tea, he took a place in the cafe and began to eat. He took a glance at his watch. 9.55 am.

Kikwang let his eyes wandered out of the window. He looked around, to think where he should go after eating. Kikwang saw the gadget store opposite to the cafe. Kikwang thought of taking a look first. He finished up his breakfast in 5 minutes. He left the cafe and went to the store he saw before. Looking from outside, he just smiled to see the various types of handphone in the store. 'The price...'

Kikwang surveyed the price. He just nodded a bit. "Heechul hyung seriously right. He gave the amount a bit more than I ask, because he knew it won't be sufficient with the amount I ask." Kikwang muttered to himself. Kikwang left the store and walked along the street. He noticed various kind of stores along the road also the opposite side. He unconsciously arrived at the cinema building. Kikwang looked at his watch. 10.45 am.

"Still early." Kikwang looked around and saw souvenir store nearby. Kikwang decided to go in as it still early. He walked in the store and greeted by the salesgirl. Kikwang just flashed a smile and looked around.

"Searching for something particular, sir?" The salesgirl asked. Kikwang shook his head.

"I will just look around." The salesgirl nodded. Kikwang set his eyes on the various handphone casing on a side in the store. He thought of buying but later on. Then, he noticed a cute handphone strap. A white animate bunny. "It's cute."

"That's a new product from our store. As Kpop fans nowadays into bunny because of BAP, we designed it to be a cute one. We have three designs here. This is for the fans, we craved the name of the members with the bunny design. The one you hold is another design for cute vibe and this is for couple. The couple one, we offered to crave the initial for the customer." The salesgirl gave out the explanation while showing the strap. Kikwang just nodded. He took a closer look to the cute bunny strap in his hand.

'Should I buy one?' Kikwang thought for a while. He thought of Yoseob. 'Or buy two?' Kikwang turned to the couple design. 'Buying the couple is cheaper...' Kikwang wrinkled while thinking.

"Making your choice, sir?" Kikwang nodded.

"I will take the couple one. Here." Kikwang placed back the cute bunny and took the couple strap. The salesgirl nodded and brought it to the counter.

"You wanna crave on it, sir? We can make it quick, just in 3 minutes." Kikwang thought for a while. He n

Please log in to read the full chapter