Caffeine | Knowing

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang and Eunkwang panted hard. The two were practicing for the showcase that Sunday and also on the same way for a small performance for the two fan meetings. Kikwang motioned his hand to take a break. Eunkwang just nodded to him and he walked to the bag, taking his drink. Kikwang took a big gulp, Eunkwang was walking to him for taking his bottle.

"It's tiring." Eunkwang said. Kikwang smiled.

"Yeah, I know but we need this right?" Eunkwang grinned. "Well, you're the one who said it's tiring but I'm the one who damn exhasuted." Eunkwang chuckled.

"Because I'm a bit stronger than you, LeeKi."

"Yah." Eunkwang chuckled. Soon after, Kikwang also chuckled for a while. They sat down and took some breath before Eunkwang stood up. "Where are you going?" Kikwang asked.

"Just rest for a while. I'm having another set." Eunkwang said and played the song. Kikwang sighed.

"Yah, we're duo for nothing. Remember, we're each other shadow. I won't stay quiet if you're going to dance. Of course I will follow tho." Kikwang said. Eunkwang smiled. Their debut song started, making the two started to dance again. Kikwang looked determine at that point and Eunkwang still had his energy, surprisingly with his slender built than Kikwang. The two kept practicing for another hour. The door creaked open, Kikwang took a glance through reflection.

"Oppa." Jihyun stepped in. Kikwang and Eunkwang stopped and turned to the girl. Jihyun smiled. "It's time for us to practice, Eunkwang oppa." Eunkwang sighed. Kikwang looked at Eunkwang. He raised his brow.

"I have a special stage with Jihyun and Jiyoon." Kikwang formed an O. He nodded. Eunkwang took his bag. "You can continue tho, I will come back after two hours." Kikwang tsked.

"Alone in two hours? Naah, I will go to watch VIXX in their practice. Find me there later." Eunkwang nodded and left with Jihyun. Kikwang exhaled and took his bag also leaving the practice room and entered the room beside. Hakyeon noticed Kikwang.

"Ouh, Kikwang." Kikwang smiled and motioned them to continue the practice.

"I just come to watch, Eunkwang has practice with the girls. Just continue and ignore me." Kikwang said and settled on the couch. Hakyeon nodded and the other members still danced. That leader caught up to them and moved in sync with the other. Kikwang admitted the group was the best about their precise dance. Hakyeon is a great choreographer indeed.

"Hyung~ I'm dying." Sanghyuk whined when the song stopped. Hakyeon took a glance. He sighed and announced 10 minutes break. The two maknaes quickly beamed and ran for their drinks. Wonsik left to the bathroom while Jaehwan collapsed on the floor where he was standing. Taekwoon sat down and leaned to the wall, resting his body alone. Hakyeon moved to Kikwang.

"How's your practice, Kikwang?"

"Nice. It's tiring but nice. I keep in mind that it's for the fans." Hakyeon smiled and patted Kikwang's shoulder.

"That's so true." Hakyeon let out a breath and rested his back to the couch. Kikwang just smiled to see all of them.

 

 

Yoseob was alone that Friday, since yesterday after Junhyung went for his training session, he left alone. His father was outstation for couple of days and will be back next week. Yoseob sighed. He was really bored at that time. He wanted to call Junhyung and have time talking on the phone but remembering Junhyung told him that he will be away in the countryside with no reception, he just sighed again. Yoseob turned to his laptop on the study table.

'Let's kill time with som

Please log in to read the full chapter