Caffeine | Something

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi, Kikwang!" Yoseob walked to the latter. Kikwang turned and smiled.

"Morning." Both of them walked to the class. Yoseob snapped his finger.

"Ouh, I have been told Jun and Hyunseung won't come for today too. Maybe tomorrow." Kikwang turned.

"Anything happen?" Yoseob smiled.

"Nothing's serious. But Jun need some rest. Don't worry." Kikwang just nodded a bit. "So what are you doing after school yesterday?" Yoseob asked. Kikwang blinked. He bit his lips.

"Umm, just go to work." Yoseob raised his brow.

"You're doing part time?" Kikwang nodded. Yoseob giggled. "Wah, good, good. I came to know someone do part time too. Remember a guy I tell you before? Hyekwang, he also doing part time." Kikwang just smiled and nodded.

"Ah, opps." Yoseob's head knocked on someone's chest at the corner. Kikwang caught Yoseob from unbalabce impact.

"Kuenchana?" Kikwang looked up when a voice overlapped with his. His eyes suddenly widened and shot a glare.

"I'm fine. Sorry tho, Doojoon ssi." Yoseob said. Doojoon smiled apologetically.

"I keep bumping with you accidentally, miann."

"Kuenchana." Doojoon bowed a bit and left. Kikwang let his eyes followed the guy closely. Yoseob patted Kikwang's hand. "Gomawo, I'm fine." Kikwang snapped from his thought and pulled his hand.

"It's the second time I saw him and you bumped together." Yoseob smiled.

"Just, maybe I'm clumsy?" Kikwang shook his head. Yoseob chuckled. "Khaja, we goona be late." Kikwang nodded and both of them walked again. Kikwang took a glance behind and then Yoseob.

'Is that a fate?'

 

 

Kikwang put his head lazily on the table. After saying goodbye to Yoseob, he felt tired suddenly. He didn't know what happened but he felt hurt. Kikwang sighed.

"Nerd." Kikwang bit his lips and changed his expression quick. He turned to the person who called him. He saw the gossip girl, Rainbow was standing around his table. Kikwang looked at them with weak eyes. The leader smirked.

"Where's Hyunseung?" Jaekyung asked. Kikwang looked up to her and then shook his head. Jaekyung sighed.

"He's not coming again today? It's no fun a

Please log in to read the full chapter