Caffeine | Feelings

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang walked to his class. Entering the school with his overflowing happiness because of the hangout yesterday, he excited for seeing Yoseob soon. Kikwang stopped when someone called him. "Kikwang ah."

Kikwang turned to the familiar. For once, his expression changed a bit. The guy walked closer to him. "I kinda miss out things to you, Kikwang ah." Kikwang smiled a bit.

"You shouldn't greet me like this, Ilhoon. You know I'm nobody in the school and yet, you're MIB." Kikwang said when some students already gave a look when seeing the famous Ilhoon is walking with Kikwang. Ilhoon just smiled.

"I know too, just I'm here to tell you, we won." Ilhoon said. Kikwang smiled, LeeKi's smile.

"I got the news too, no need to tell me in person." Ilhoon chuckled.

"But the members asked to invite you for our party...so, that's another reason why I'm here." Kikwang stole a glance to Ilhoon. He didn't make an obvious look, afraid people will suspicious.

"No need tho." Ilhoon shook his head.

"They wanted to thank you..." Kikwang sighed.

"When?" Ilhoon smiled.

"Tomorrow after class, at XX restaurant." Kikwang wrinkled.

"Ilhoon, I'm part-timing during that time and I do have shift tomorrow." Ilhoon smiled.

"Just once, can't you ask for leave?" Ilhoon said and pouted. Kikwang sent a glare, making the latter giggled and turned serious again. They were standing in front of Kikwang's class right now.

"Let see if I can make it, I will ask today." Ilhoon smiled. "I will let you know."

"Give your number so we can contact each other." Kikwang nodded and took Ilhoon's phone. He typed his number and called his phone. The phone vibrated in his pocket. Kikwang ended the call and gave the phone back to Ilhoon. Ilhoon smiled.

"Kikwang." Kikwang looked up. Yoseob was walking to them. His eyes looked at Ilhoon curiously and intensely. Ilhoon just smiled to Yoseob and excused himself to Kikwang. Ilhoon walked into his class, which the same class with Yoseob actually. "You know him?" Yoseob asked, his tone was a bit hard. Kikwang just blinked.

"Ugh, em. He's a friend in middle school...so yeah." Kikwang said, unsure what to say. Yoseob just nodded. He looked at Kikwang.

"I wanna tell you about yesterday, but the bell gonna ring soon, so...let's spent the recess time together?" Kikwang blinked.

"Uh? But you know..."

"I treat you today, I have such a good mood after my hangout with Hyekwang yesterday. I wanna share my happiness with you, puhlesse? You're the only friend I share this with, Jun is not a help." Yoseob said. Kikwang bit his lips. He slowly nodded. Yoseob squealed and patted Kikwang's shoulder. "Okay, move to the class first. I gonna find you this recess. Bye!" Yoseob waved his hand and walked to his class. Kikwang just blinked and sighed.

"You don't really have to tell me when I'm there too..." Kikwang muttered and entered his class with a heavy heart. He felt bad for still lying until today but he didn't want to reveal who the real Hyekwang is. Because, he afraid Yoseob won't like him anymore and on top of that, he actually quite fond of Yoseob's company in these weeks.

Yoseob entered his class. He eyed Ilhoon all the time when he was walking to his seat. Ilhoon didn't realise it and kept talking with his group. The girls were fangirling over them. Changseob nudged Hyunsik.

"Don't you two should move to your class now?" Changseob said to Hyunsik and Minhyuk. Minhyuk grinned while Hyunsik pouted.

"Ilhoon just arrived and we didn't talk much yet." Hyunsik said. Changseob groaned. Since Ilhoon returned to the group, Hyunsik quite changed into more clingy and open guy around them. Minhyuk also loved to hang around Ilhoon a lot. Ilhoon chuckled and turned to Changseob.

"Are you jealous with them being clingy to me?" Changseob glared at Ilhoon. Ilhoon giggled and hugged Changseob's arm. "But I like you better." Changseob hissed and slapped Ilhoon's hand. Ilhoon chuckled. "You two should go, really." Ilhoon said when the bell rang. Minhyuk and Hyunsik sighed.

"Meet you guys during recess." The two said a goodbye and left to their class. Changseob put his head on the table.

"I just don't get it those two." Ilhoon smiled a bit. Changseob looked at Ilhoon. "No worries, it's not that I..."

"Ara, but I feel sorry either." Ilhoon sighed. "He's such a pabo for not knowing why we fought a lot back then." Ilhoon said. Changseob sighed and closed his eyes.

"And we're the most pabo for liking him." Ilhoon just smiled to Changseob's hushed word. The teacher came into the class and started to call name for attendance. Yoseob looked at the empty seat beside him.

'Is he skipping today?' Yoseob asked himself. He didn't go to Junhyung's house as Hyunseung promised to get Junhyung go to school everyday. Yoseob wrinkled and decided to find Hyunseung during recess. The teacher looked around.

"Yang Yoseob?" Yoseob blinked and responded. The teacher nodded and concluded the attendance after called out the last name in the list. Yoseob wrinkled when Junhyung's name isn't called after him. Yoseob called the teacher. "Are you left out Junhyung's name?" Yoseob said. The teacher looked at the list.

"Ouh, Junhyung. He's being transferred to the next class, I heard that this morning. I dunno the reason." The teacher said. Yoseob wrinkled. He was questioned himself. The teacher started the class.

 

 

Yoseob entered Kikwang's class. Kikwang noticed Yoseob and both of them exchanged looks. Yoseob walked closer to Kikwang with his eyes fixed on the table behind Kikwang. Hyunseung smiled to Yoseob. "Hi."

"Uh, hi. Mind to tell me what happen?" Yoseob said to Hyunseung. Kikwang also turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung just smiled a bit.

"Later on, um, excuse us." Hyunseung got up when Junhyung pulled him together. Hyunseung just smiled awkwardly to KiSeob and followed Junhyung who was pulling him out of the class. Kikwang blinked while Yoseob jaw-dropped.

"What's wrong with Jun?" Kikwang shrugged.

"I do got a shock also when Junhyung ssi came in with Hyunseung. Teacher told the class that Junhyung ssi will be our classmate, and Hyunseung moved back just because Junhyung never let Hyunseung go." Kikwang said. Yoseob wrinkled. "He...looked like a lost child. Not the usual Kingka looks on his face ever since I saw him came into the class. Ouh, and he kept tugging Hyunseung's shirt and followed him like a child." Kikwang commented. Yoseob blinked.

"Chincha? That's so not Yong Junhyung." Yoseob bit his lips. He was half-worried, half-confused. "What exactly happened during this weekend?" Kikwang shook his head.

"We just can wait for Hyunseung's story later on." Yoseob sighed.

"Let's go, I promise you to treat you this recess." Yoseob said. Kikwang just smiled a bit and followed Yoseob out from the class.

Please log in to read the full chapter