Prince in Shadow | New School

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

A red brownie haired guy stepped out from the bus. He looked around, searching for the building according to the address on a piece of paper he was holding. "Just which one is the right direction..." He looked around and spotted a group of boys wearing the same uniform as him. He smiled a bit. "I can follow them from behind anyway." He walked closer and followed the four boys.

"Maknae yah, are you bringing the snacks?" A guy who wearing a red beanie asked. Another guy who slightly taller than the red beanie guy turned.

"I have it in my backpack. Are we going to practice today, Minhyuk hyung?" The red beanie guy nodded. He nudged the guy beside him who immersed into the song. He pulled the earpiece and turned to Minhyuk.

"Wae?"

"Did you get the guy, Hyunsik?" Hyunsik shook his head.

"It's hard to find a replacement for that talented Ilhoon." Minhyuk sighed and glared to Changseob. Sensing the glare, he turned and looked at Minhyuk.

"What? I done nothing." Changseob retorted and shrugged his shoulder. Minhyuk snorted and bit his bottom lips. The maknae, Sungjae moved towards Changseob a bit.

"Hyung...it's you provoke Ilhoon hyung for leaving..." Changseob turned to the maknae and stared at him sharply. Sungjae just looked away. Changseob huffed and walked to the front, leaving the other three. Hyunsik who didn't like to interrupt back to the songs. Sungjae kept silent while Minhyuk walked while crossing his arms.

The red brownie haired guy just kept following from behind. He didn't understand the conversation but still he listened to it. After some minutes, they arrived at the school. The guy looked at the small paper. He smiled and felt relieved when he found the right place. He walked to the gate, still behind the four guys. But as soon as they entered the school, the girls already swarmed the entrance. They were squealing and screaming, surrounding the four guys.

Minhyuk controlled his face and smiled sweetly to the girls. Sungjae bowed politely while Hyunsik kept it cool. Changseob smiled and waved his hand to the girls. They hardly passed the girls. The guy turned to the other direction and avoided the crowd. He walked into the building, searching for the office. His mind was questioned with the scene just now. "Weird. Who are they? Is in this private school, we have celebrity?" The guy mumbled. Soon enough he saw the office sign and entered. He greeted the teachers politely.

His arranged homeroom teacher looked up when she heard the voice. She quickly approached the guy. "Wangjj...new student right?" The female teacher smiled awkwardly, knowing her mistake. The guy just smiled slightly, he also nervous with the mistake she made. The teacher led him to her place. He just followed.

"Here, your class schedule and some stuffs needed for today. After class today, you should meet me for the textbooks and other things." The male student nodded. The male teacher beside heard the conversation. He turned to the female teacher.

"Isn't your tone a bit too polite, Ms. Im?" The female teacher blinked. She laughed awkwardly.

"Aniyo~" She's using aegyo to get away from the suspicious. The male teacher chuckled and continued with his work. The female teacher huffed lowly and looked at the student.The student just smiled, telling her everything is fine. She mouthed something.

The teacher got up from the seat. "Let's go to your class. Ouh, I'm your homeroom teacher by the way." The student nodded and followed the teacher behind. They headed to the first floor. The students already in their class. The corridor was silent. The teacher stopped in front of a class. The student looked at the label. 3-A-1. The teacher opened the door.

The students turned to the door and quickly sat on their place. The teacher walked in confidently. The new student just waited outside. The teacher looked to the students, her homeroom class. The class president stood up and said the greeting. The others followed (except some boys at the back). "Hm, okay class. Today, we had a new transferee from Seoul. Student, come in." The teacher turned to the door. The students waited for the new student.

He stepped into the class. The girls widened their eyes and gaped to see the new student. The boys just stayed silent, but didn't deny the charisma the new student had. He's indescribably handsome as well as beautiful (?). He turned to them all and smiled warmly. "Annyeonghaseyeo, Jang Hyunseung imnida. Nice to meet you all and hope we can get along well." Hyunseung bowed a bit. The girls smiled widely and warmly welcomed him. The boys just sighed.

"Okay, Hyunseung goon. You can sit at the empty chair there." The teacher pointed the place. Hyunseung nodded and walked to the place. The student who wearing a spectacle became his tablemate. Hyunseung just smiled to him.

"I'm Jang Hyunseung. Just call me Hyunseung." The guy nodded.

"I'm Lee Kikwang." Hyunseung smiled.

 

 

The bell rang made all the students cheered and quickly dashed out to the cafe. Hyunseung just looked around, amused with the environment here. So much differ

Please log in to read the full chapter