Prince in Shadow | Meeting with him

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung's mouth was hanging open when he saw the house...or more accurately the palace. But he didn't know the fact that the place is the palace. Junhyung turned to Hyunseung, blinking. Hyunseung kept smiling to the younger. Asisstant Lee opened the door for Hyunseung. Hyunseung thanked him and got out. Junhyung's eyes went outside the window, staring at the damn big houses. The door opened.

"Come out Junhyung ah. We're here." Junhyung stepped out. He looked at Hyunseung.

"Who the hell is my....I mean that man? Is this the right house?" Junhyung asked bluntly. Hyunseung smiled. He turned to the asisstant.

"You can alert him that we're here."

"The meeting should be in the south dining room. It's the nearest to the ward." Hyunseung nodded. He turned to Junhyung who had Puff in his hand.

"Mind to pass the puppy to the asisstant? The building we are entering is not allowed to bring pet in. I'm sorry for that...." Hyunseung said. Junhyung shook his head.

"Puff should come with me." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smiled a bit.

"Junhyung. The father has fur allergy...can you consider it?" Hyunseung said calmly. Junhyung bit his lips. He slowly nodded after a minute thought. The asistant took the puppy.

"Take a good care of him." The asisstant nodded. He called for another man with a black suit. He gave out order and the man escorted Hyunseung and Junhyung to the place. They are entering the main building. Junhyung gaped for the luxury and beauty.

"What the-"

"To answer your question...this is a palace, where the royal family live." Hyunseung said. Junhyung was registering the news. And his eyes widened.

"What? Palace? South Korea's palace?!!" Junhyung was too shocked. Hyunseung just stayed silent. The servant alerted that they are arriving the place.

"Lee hyungnim told Your Majesty will come soon. Should wait in the dining room first." Hyunseung nodded.

"Arasseo, gomawo." The door opened for them and Hyunseung stepped in. Junhyung slowly followed. He was still comprehended with the things he heard just now. The door closed when they were in. Junhyung looked around. Now they were left alone.

"So tell me, who is the father I should meet? Who the hell is he? Why...palace...." Junhyung asked quickly. Hyunseung turned. He smiled. Junhyung snorted to see that smile.

"It's obvious, Junhyung. The father is...."

"The King's entrance." The servant's voice heard from outside. Junhyung turned while Hyunseung kept his eyes on the door. The door opened and revealed the King escorted by an asisstant in dark red cloths, the main asisstant. The King had a smile on his face. Hyunseung sighed to see his father.

"Your Majesty, why you are here on your feet? It's not okay for you to walk." The King smiled to Hyunseung.

"I feel like I want to walk." The King turned to Junhyung. "You're nothing lacking like your father. I feel like I met the younger him right now." The King said. Junhyung stiffened.

"Your Majesty, please sit now. It's not good to keep you standing for long." The asisstant said. The King sighed.

"You're just like the Prince...." The King complained. The asisstant just smiled and helped the King to the seat. Hyunseung corssed his arms.

"It's because you're so stubborn..." The King chuckled. Junhyung stood there in confusion.

"Come and sit here, my future son-in-law. We have so many things to say." Junhyung turned. The King smiled, giving him ensurement. Hyunseung pushed Junhyung to the seat and stood behind him for a while.

"You need to know everything from him. Your Majesty, you can have your time to chit chat with him." Hyunseung said and bowed a bit. The King nodded and let Hyunseung left. He had been told that Junhyung didn't know who is his fiancee yet. Hyunseung still wanna hide behind his disguise. The King turned to Junhyung when they were left alone. He can tell Junhyung felt insecure right now. He smiled.

"Don't be afraid, I won't harm you or anything." Junhyung looked up to him.

"Are you really the King?" Junhyung's cheek a bit flushed to ask that. He never knew who is the King, like he care to know. But it was a bit shame to ask when he's a Korean guy. The King smiled.

"Yes, I am." Junhyung widened his eyes.

"If...Hyunseung said....you're my future father-in-law...."

"I am your father-in-law, and I'm the King. And you're engaged...to my son, the only prince." Junhyung's jaw dropped. The King just smiled, somehow Junhyung noticed something familiar with the smile. But he couldn't figure out. The King let the silence accompnied them for a while before saying something.

Junhyung stared at him. He croaked a question. "How this...." The King smiled. He reached and ruffled Junhyung's hair. Junhyung blinked. The King took a breath and pulled his hand before started the story.

Junhyung was listening. He didn't miss any single detail. And somehow, along the story, his childhood memories triggered in his mind. The King looked at Junhyung.

"I hope you accept this, Junhyung ah. It's a royal arrangement, it must be fulfil. And, the bracelet...it should be returned back to the prince, for him able to replace me." Junhyung looked at the King. "I'm not that strong anymore, I am sick. So I need the prince to replace me. But without him getting married and posessed the royal bracelet, he can't be acknowledge as the King."

"But Your Majesty, I don't know....I don't have the bracelet...or something with me." The King startled. Junhyung rubbed his hand, noticing the tense. The King looked at Junhyung.

"You're just like him....and Hyunseung said you have the tattoo. Your name also is the correct one, Yong Jaesoon but you changed it, like what Hyunseung told me. I don't know the reason but I'm very sure you're my son's fiancee." Junhyung bit his lips.

"I do have the tattoo." Junhyung pulled a bit his shirt collar and revealed the tattoo. The King nodded. "But I don't know the bracelet." The King s

Please log in to read the full chapter