Prince in Shadow | To the school

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung stirred from his dream when he heard his phone alarm. Hyunseung sat on the couch and stretched his back. He looked around. 'Ouh, Junhyung's house.' Hyunseung got up and walked to the room. He knocked it while calling for the name.

"Junhyung. Junhyung ah, ireona. We have school today." Hyunseung knocked the door few times. No answer nor sound. Hyunseung sighed and opened the door. Junhyung was still sleeping.

"Junhyung, Junhyung ah." Hyunseung walked and patted Junhyung's arm. Junhyung groaned and flipped his body to the wall. Hyunseung sighed. "Yong Junhyung." Hyunseung called but no answer. Hyunseung sighed again. At that time, Puff came in. He jumped up to the bed and bit the shirt. The puppy tried to pull his owner facing back. Hyunseung just watched.

Junhyung turned and pulled the puppy into his hug. Puff barked lowly and pushed its head towards Junhyung's face. After reaching, it Junhyung's jawline. "Just let me sleep." Junhyung muttered and pushed the puppy away. Hyunseung chuckled. Puff really can wake up the owner.

"Yah, Junhyung. Wake up or we gonna be late." Hyunseung patted Junhyung. Junhyung opened his eyes wide, a bit surprise to hear the voice. Hyunseung smiled while Junhyung blinked. Puff barked, making Junhyung looked down. "I'm going to prepare breakfast. You can bath first." Hyunseung said and walked out the room. Junhyung was stunned. Puff barked again, taking him into the reality again.

"You wake me up?" Puff purred and Junhyung's hand. Junhyung just smiled and sat on the bed. Puff got down the bed and walked out the room. Junhyung just chuckled and took his towel, together with the uniform. He walked out to the bathroom. Hyunseung smiled to hear the door closed. He was preparing a toast. After that, Hyunseung walked to the room to take his shirt. Junhyung's dirty/clean cloths already packed in a bag yesterday and Hyunseung asked the assistant to take it to the laundry.

Junhyung cleared his throat when he entered the room. Hyunseung turned. Junhyung rubbed his neck, he was wearing the white uniform shirt and towel covering the lower body. Hyunseung smiled a bit. "Ouh, you're done. Get ready and eat first. I'm taking bath now." Hyunseung said and walked out. Junhyung bit his lips and closed the door. He wore the pant and also the coat. Junhyung walked out the room after, welcomed by Puff to the kitchen. Junhyung just smiled.

Hyunseung got ready himself after that and walked to the kitchen. Junhyung was eating while giving some to the puppy. Hyunseung smiled to see Junhyung and Puff. 'They're cute.' Hyunseung came closer. Junhyung stunned and focused on his breakfast. Hyunseung smiled and took his bread. He glanced at the clock.

"We will be late. Do you finished yet?" Junhyung nodded and took the last bite. Hyunseung bit his bread while taking his school bag. Junhyung also took his. "Just let's go now." Junhyung blinked.

"You..."

"I will eat on the way. Let's go." Hyunseung pushed him to the door. Puff followed and stopped at the door. The bark heard. Hyunseung turned. He smiled and bent down. Puff barked again. "Be careful. We will be back after school. Bye, cutie." Hyunseung ruffled the head and walked out the door. Junhyung smiled to Puff and locked the door. Hyunseung bit the bread.

"Come on." Hyunseung pulled Junhyung together, going down the stairs. Junhyung bit his lips when he felt the warm on his hand. Hyunseung was holding his hand while the other hand busy feeding himself. They walked out the building and heading to the school.

"We should have grocery shopping after school. You won't stay for extra class right?" Hyunseung said. Junhyung looked at him.

"Why?"

"I said I will cook from now on, so need to buy tho. After this, we will go for grocery shopping on weekend." Hyunseung said and took the last bite. Junhyung stayed silent. Somehow he grew comfortable with their holding hand. Hyunseung still didn't realize it. They walked in perfect silence. Junhyung didn't know what to say with Hyunseung was making the list in his head. He pulled out the phone after. At that time, he released Junhyung's hand. Junhyung stunned and felt sad for the lost. They kept walking with Hyunseung was typing the list now.

They arrived at the school. Yoseob was waiting them. Hyunseung actually already contacted Yoseob saying he will come with Junhyung so Yoseob didn't need to stop by. Yoseob smiled to see them.

"Jun! Hyunseung ssi!" Yoseob walked to them. Hyunseung smiled. Yoseob came and hugged Junhyung, make the latter startled while Hyunseung's smile dropped. "Are you okay? Do you get hurt?" Junhyung pushed off Yoseob as he was groaning.

"I'm fine, thank you. Get off me..." Junhyung said. Yoseob pouted and turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled to him.

"Thanks for helping him. I'm worried but you said you're with him...so I feel a bit better." Hyunseung nodded. Junhyung looked at Yoseob.

"You believed him?" Junhyung asked. Hyunseung raised his brow, feeling a bit hurt to the question. Yoseob chuckled.

"You know what, even thought you are doubting Hyunseung but for me, Hyunseung care on you so much because..." Hyunseung cupped Yoseob's mouth and grinned to Junhyung.

"Well, your best friend believe me so start to believe me. Yoseob ssi, don't worry. I will make sure he's safe." Hyunseung grinned to Yoseob. Yoseob nodded and Hyunseung pulled his hand. Yoseob patted Hyunseung's shoulder.

"I trust Jun to you then." Yoseob said. Junhyung widened his eyes.

"Yah, what do you mean by that?" Yoseob chuckled and pulled Hyunseung with him. "Yah! Come back here!" Junhyung caught to them. Three of them walked to the class together. The others were amazed to see them as they saw Hyunseung and Junhyung came to school together and now the three looked close. All of them puzzled to what was happening. Yoseob noticed someone.

"Kikwang ssi!" Kikwang stopped and turned. Yoseob waved his hand. Kikwang smiled and looked happy to see Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung ah." Hyunseung smiled and hugged Kikwang's shoulder. Junhyung looked at them sharply. While Yoseob's expression changed a bit, which he also didn't know why.

"How are you?" Hyunseung said. Kikwang just smiled. "Sorry for not attending the school. No one is bullying you, right?" Kikwang shook his head. Hyunseung messed Kikwang's hair which made the latter pouted. Yoseob stunned to see the pout while Junhyung took Hyunseung's hand off Kikwang's shoulder. Hyunseung turned.

"Why?" Junhyung just coldly walked away. Hyunseung and Kikwang puzzled while Yoseob quickly said sorry and caught up to Junhyung. Hyunseung raised his brow. "What's wrong with him?"

Kikwang shook his head. "I dunno but he was scary like always." Hyunseung turned Ki

Please log in to read the full chapter