Caffeine | Debut?

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Roy Kim's debut went smooth and his name was well-known for his sweet voice and the nice song. The other trainees were proud of him and working more harder for their own future. Kikwang also didn't left out and took his singing lesson seriously. For almost a month, his trainer saw his improvement. Kikwang let himself busy everyday, focusing on his future before started back to get Yoseob with him again. He worked hard and somehow sometimes fell asleep in the class but he still tried to catch up both, his training and study. As he wasn't really a smart student, he was a bit struggled with study but thanks to Eunkwang, both of them managed to survive and got average score in tests, at least they passed. They had around two or three months more before the final examination and graduated from the high school.

Kikwang was having extra practicing with Eunkwang in the dance room. Both of them looked match each other well and moved synchronically along the melody. The song stopped and claps heard. Both of them turned.

"Sajangnim." They bowed. The man smiled and stepped into the room. Kikwang and Eunkwang stood straight.

"I was impressive with you two." Kikwang looked at the man. "Well, you two worked like a pair and completed each other like a twin." Eunkwang grinned.

"Maybe because both of us are in the same team before. We know each other for a bit long." The man nodded.

"Yeah, I can't deny that. Well, I got a report from your vocal trainer, Kikwang." Kikwang looked at the man. The man smiled a bit. "You already passed the requirement and he said you're ready to debut." Kikwang blinked and widened his eyes.

"Really, sajangnim?" Kikwang asked. Eunkwang patted Kikwang's back when the man nodded. Kikwang smiled and bowed. "I will work with all my best." The man smiled.

"But seeing you two today...I want to arrange you debut as duo with Eunkwang." The man said. Eunkwang looked at the man. He was stunned. The man smiled again. "You shine better with Kikwang, Eunkwang. So I would like you two to debut as a duo. Will you two accept it?" The man asked. Eunkwang turned to Kikwang. Kikwang looked at Eunkwang.

"I'm really glad if we're a team." Kikwang said. Eunkwang let out a smile and hugged Kikwang.

"Thank you, thanks Kikwang ah." Kikwang patted Eunkwang's back. The man smiled.

"Well, I have a suitable date to debut. It's in two weeks. Can you two make it?" Kikwang and Eunkwang nodded in unison. The man smiled. "Both of you can make it big with the strong teamwork. We will have a meeting tomorrow, the song already finished and we will discuss more about you two."

"Neh, sajangnim." The man nodded.

"We're having a feast again tomorrow. As you know, in three days the girls will be debuted as 4Minute. And I will announce about you guys tomorrow." Kikwang and Eunkwang thanked him. The man asked them to think of the stage name and the group name also for tomorrow discussion before he left the room. Kikwang and Eunkwang sat up with a smile.

"I can't believe I will debut, Kikwang ah." Kikwang smiled.

"Thanks for debuting with me." Kikwang said. Eunkwang shook his head.

"It's you give me opportunity, Kikwang. Thanks to you." Eunkwang said. Kikwang just smiled.

"Okay, arasseo. Now, let's pick a name?" Kikwang said. Eunkwang nodded.

"Stage name, you will use LeeKi?" Kikwang thought for a while.

"I think so."

"I really hope you use that name. It's the best on you." Kikwang smiled and nodded. "Now, should I have a stage name or just use my real name?" Eunkwang said. Kikwang shrugged.

"Your name is just nice but yeah, you maybe want to look cool?" Eunkwang chuckled.

"You know me too well, of course I want to look cool, but I don't have a good name tho." Kikwang stayed silent for a while.

"I think of a group name." Kikwang said. Eunkwang raised his brow. "Phantom."

"It sounds cool." Eunkwang commented. He thought of something. "Wait, I did found something interesting few months ago." Eunkwang took his phone and unlocked it. He touched some part and showed to Kikwang. "A vampire name generator."

Kikwang raised his brow. "Wow, okay this is a good one tho." Kikwang said and looked up to Eunkwang. "Have you try it?" Eunkwang nodde

Please log in to read the full chapter