Prince in Shadow | Graduation...and marriage?

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Junnie." Junhyung turned. Hyunseung smiled to the guy. "We should be going to the hall by now. The ceremony is going to start." Junhyung nodded and got up from his seat. He went to the class for staying there in couple of minutes. Sure, things came to him and he smiled for all the memories. Hyunseung placed an arm around Junhyung's shoulder.

"We're finally graduating." Hyunseung said. Junhyung smiled. The two walked out from the class and passed the corridor to the hall.

"Yeah, that's true. Um, by the way congratulation, Hyunseung." Hyunseung smiled and ruffled Junhyung's back hair. He let the hand on Junhyung's shoulder again.

"Thanks, and to you too, Junnie. You done the best." Junhyung nodded. Hyunseung got the first place in the whole school for the final examination which not so surprising while Junhyung passed the top 5 in their class. The two walked in the hall silently and took their place. The students were arranged by the name which made the two separated in the whole ceremony. Junhyung placed at the same line with Yoseob and Doojoon. Somehow, the three greeted each other and talked a little through the ceremony.

Junhyung looked up when the names started to be called up. One by one passed, Junhyung focused when Hyunseung's name called up. Hyunseung walked with his confident step and took the appreciation. Junhyung beamed and proud when the MC read out about Hyunseung's outstanding results. Some names called after and he smiled to see Kikwang went up there. The guy didn't fall back much from his usual grade which Junhyung was glad for him.

"Be ready." Junhyung heard when the guy at the end of his line said, making them focused. Yoseob's name called soon after that and Junhyung beamed for his best friend. Yoseob's just average result but Junhyung still glad as the cute guy passed and graduated today.

"Yong Junhyung." Junhyung stood up and walked to the stage nervously. His eyes caught Hyunseung. The guy was smiling to him. Junhyung exhaled, feeling better with the smile of him. He received the appreciation and walked down the stage. Hyunseung beamed as their eyes caught each other. Junhyung smiled and slightly bowed before went to his seat. Doojoon was up after that.

 

 

Junhyung walked to Hyunseung who was waiting outside the hall. Hyunseung smiled to Junhyung and offered a hug. Junhyung gladly hugged back. "We're finally done." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nodded. He noticed Assistant Lee walked to them. Hyunseung turned to the same way.

"Chukkae, Hyunseung, Junhyung."

"Thanks." Hyunseung and Junhyung replied in unison. The assistant smiled to the pair.

"Junhyung ah." Junhyung turned. He smiled wider to see Yoseob and Mr. Yang approached them. Mr. Yang gave a hug to Junhyung. Junhyung smiled. "Congrats." Junhyung nodded. He turned to Yoseob, shared a smile. Yoseob looked up to Hyunseung.

"Can I borrow Jun for a day?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung raised his brow. Junhyung remembered something.

"Ouh yeah, right. Hyunseung ah, can I go to Yang's residence today?" Junhyung asked. Hyunseung looked at him with a questioned look. Junhyung smiled. "I miss the home...and also Yoseob. Please, let me have some family bonding time." The words surely made Mr. Yang fluttered and Yoseob just smiled. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung for a while.

"Okay." Junhyung jumped a bit and hugged Hyunseung. Hyunseung just chuckled. Assistant Lee cleared his throat.

"I need to remind you the day after tomorrow, you will be starting the lesson, Junhyung ssi." He said, making Junhyung turned to him. Junhyung wrinkled. "The preparation to become a part of royal family." Junhyung formed an O and frowned a bit. Mr. Yang just stayed silent while Yoseob wrinkled in questionable look. Hyunseung looked at his assistant.

"So fast?" The assistant nodded.

"The honorable Elder already set all the dates and stuffs." Hyunseung exhaled while Junhyung sighed.

"Arasseo. I will stay at Yang's residence for today, I will be back tomorrow." The assistant took a note on that. Junhyung turned to Yoseob. He saw the look. "I will tell you later." Assistant Lee whispered to Hyunseung. Hyunseung looked up to him before patted Junhyung's shoulder. Junhyung turned.

"Do you want to stay there for two days?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung looked at him.

"Can I?" Junhyung asked. Hyunseung smiled to him.

"Up to you. Um, today will be the last day we met tho. I have things to attend and won't be available until next week." Junhyung raised his brow.

"You won't be there when I'm taking lesson?" Hyunseung shook his head.

"My job needs me." Junhyung wrinkled.

"What're you doing? What kind of job?" Assistant Lee quickly helped Hyunseung to explain.

"Hyunseung is one of the special team in the assistance unit. He will have training session to be done. It started tomorrow." Junhyung formed an O. He turned to Hyunseung.

"I will meet you later?" Hyunseung said in questioning tone. Junhyung bit his lips.

"Um...okay." Junhyung said hesitantly. Hyunseung ruffled Junhyung's hair. Junhyung sighed.

"Okay, then. Be careful and fighting for the lesson." Junhyung nodded and hugged Hyunseung. Hyunseung chuckled and patted Junhyung's back. Mr. Yang greeted them and excused themselves to go home. He and Yoseob walked first, Junhyung was walking behind them while looking back at Hyunseung. Hyunseung placed a smile and waved his hand. Junhyung smiled back and followed Mr. Yang to the car. Hyunseung turned to his assistance.

"When is the coronation?"

"This Saturday, 11 am. We already arranged Junhyung nim to have his lesson at the countryside and cut off the connection with outsider also media." Hyunseung nodded.

"That's fine. So, he will be trained until the marriage day?" His

Please log in to read the full chapter