Caffeine | Back to track

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"We really need you to join us, Kikwang sshi." Kikwang looked at them. Minhyuk, Hyunsik, Sungjae and Changseob were sitting in front of him. They were in the library, having the tense conversation. Kikwang didn't hide behind his nerdy look like usual but as the confident LeeKi, even with the spectacle. He drew a smile.

"I'm sorry that I can't. I think you better ask someone else." Minhyuk sighed when Kikwang answered the same for nth times already. Sungjae led to plead but Kikwang just smiled it off coldly. "Other than me, if you want someone who talented in dance, why don't you go for JungIl?" MIB members looked at each other. Like his prediction, MIB didn't know Ilhoon's former stage name.

"Who..."

"I don't know what happened to you guys, but just go slow talk with him, he'll be fine..." All of them wrinkled. Kikwang smiled. "If you can find out about me, shouldn't you know JungIl too?"

"I just come across about you from Eunkwang..." Hyunsik said. Kikwang cut him off.

"Jung Ilhoon. He's actually a fragile and soft-hearted kid behind his tough, arrogant and nagging attitude. Just call him back to you guys, he'll come around. He's the best when he's with MIB." Kikwang paused. "Because his heart open its door for you guys. Talk and everything will change back to normal." Kikwang said. All of them stayed silent.

"Actually...I kinda miss Ilhoon hyung too.." Sungjae said. Minhyuk turned to the maknae. Changseob looked down.

"I'm sorry guys..." Changseob said lowly. Hyunsik patted his shoulder. Minhyuk took a breath.

"No more sorry, we should find him, all of us should ask him to join us again together. If he refuses, then...I don't want to participate the competition anymore." Minhyuk said. The other three looked at him. Hyunsik smiled.

"I'm in." Minhyuk smiled to Hyunsik. Sungjae nodded, agreeing.

"I'm okay with anything." Changseob said. Minhyuk smiled to them. Kikwang just smiled to look at them. This is what they should treasure, the strength of friendship.

"Why?" All of them startled. Kikwang turned and formed a smile.

"Hi, Ilhoonie." Ilhoon stared at Kikwang. Kikwang just smiled. MIB members just looked at both confusedly. Ilhoon turned away after staring at Kikwang for long. Kikwang exhaled.

"Why you did this?" Ilhoon cracked a question. Kikwang smiled.

"I'm fixing what I done wrong back then, Ilhoon. You should go for your dream, to be able to join the international competition and win it. So don't step out when you got a chance because a bit argument. You're not the Ilhoon I know if you give up before trying." Kikwang said. Ilhoon turned to Kikwang.

"You did nothing wrong, Kikwang..."

"I know you didn't blame me but I feel bad on it. And somehow, because of that, we grew apart..right? I'm sorry, Ilhoon." Kikwang said. He got up and stood straight. With a slight change of his expression, he's back to the nerdy Kwang. He bowed to the MIB members. "I leave this kid to you guys. Good luck." Kikwang said and smiled. The other just stunned. Kikwang stepped away. Ilhoon bit his lips.

"I...I want to see you back on stage, LeeKi." Ilhoon spat out the words. Kikwang stopped for a while. He smiled without looking back. Ilhoon was waiting for an answer.

"Maybe...someday." Kikwang said. Ilhoon turned to Kikwang.

"Just want you to know, I never hate or even blame you...I just don't know what to do when I know your....um..." Kikwang smiled.

"Arasseo. Good luck, JungIl. Shine on stage like always. I'm going." Kikwang took a step and he left the place. Ilhoon just looked after his leaving steps. He smiled a bit.

'You're forever my idol, LeeKi. See you on stage, someday.'

"Ilhoon." Ilhoon bit his lips. Minhyuk took a breath. "Can...we back as team, Ilhoonie?" Minhyuk said. Changseob got up and stood in front of Ilhoon. Ilhoon startled to see him suddenly before his eyes. Changseob bowed 90 degree.

"I'm deeply sorry on what have happened before." Ilhoon stunned. He didn't expect that.

"Back to us, Ilhoon." Hyunsik said, which made Ilhoon turn to the other. Sungjae attacked with his puppy eyes.

"Ilhoon hyung, puhlesse~~" Ilhoon formed a tiny smile to Sungjae's aegyo. He took a breath.

"I'm sorry for being emotional." Ilhoon cracked. All of them looked at Ilhoon. "So, the song still same?" Ilhoon asked. Minhyuk and Hyunsik smiled while Changseob clapped. Sungjae squealed and hugged Ilhoon tight. Ilhoon just chuckled to see them.

'Once a dork, always a dork. But they're my MIB dorks which no replacement.'

 

 

Kikwang was on his morning shift the next day. It's Saturday and Kikwang always have a full day work on Saturday while half day on Sunday. Jokwon, Junsu and Heechul also worked on that weekend. The cafe was on the busiest during weekend so they needed all the worker on the weekend. And the owner also came to work during weekend. Kikwang was in charge on the counter with Junsu while Jokwon assisted them in making drinks, Heechul making waffle and other snacks on the menu. They kept busy without stopping since morning till late of afternoon.

Kikwang was cleaning the table on that evening. The entrance bell chimed, noticing a customer got in. "Welcome to our cafe." Junsu greeted from the counter. Kikwang didn't turned to see and busy cleaning up. A short guy stepped in front of Junsu. "Welcome, what do you like to have?" Junsu asked with a bright smile. At that time, Kikwang already finished cleaning up the table and wanted to walk to the counter.

"I would like to get..." His word stopped when he noticed Kikwang. Kikwang also stopped when he felt the stare. He looked up and stiffened to see the person. Both blinked in surprise.

'Oh no, Yoseob.' Kikwang said inward. Yoseob stared at the guy before his eyes.

"The guy at the train." Yoseob said. Kikwang wrinkled. Yoseob smiled. "Nice to meet you here. Em...actually I always get the same train with you, so kinda notice you." Yoseob said cheerily like he always did. Kikwang stared blankly, didn't expect that to come. He thought Yoseob recognized him. Kikwang blinked.

"Ouh, is that so? I...I never realized." Kikwang smiled a bit, a slight sadness behind it. "I'm sorry but I need to finish my work. Excuse me." Kikwang walked pass Yoseob. Yoseob formed his fist.

"Err...can I wait for you?" Yoseob said while blushing. Kikwang raised his brow and turned. Yoseob bit his lips. "Just...um..." Kikwang blushed and looked away.

"I finished my shift at 10." Kikwang walked away as they're being watched by people also the stare he got from his co-workers. Yoseob smiled secretly, happy. At last he talked to the guy he kept looking in the train. He was shocked himself that he met that guy here.

"Em..." Junsu called. Yoseob startled and grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry, give me iced latte and two strawberry chocolate waffle." Yoseob said. Junsu nodded and took the order. Secretly, he observed the small guy in front of him. He can tell the guy is a high schooler just like Kikwang. He was curious about the guy, but he smiled secretly to see the guy's

Please log in to read the full chapter