Caffeine | Day goes on and on

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

De' Phantom was busy for their debut song promotion and for the first two weeks of debut date, the duo didn't attend the school. But Kikwang still sent the invitation for the performance to Yoseob, helped by Hyunseung. Kikwang would wait everytime but Yoseob never show up. Yoseob just watched every show on TV or internet, he never went to the stage even though Kikwang kept inviting him.

"Hey." Kikwang stopped dancing and turned to his side. Eunkwang smiled a bit. Kikwang raised his brow. Eunkwang threw a bottle. Luckily, Kikwang was quick to catch it. "Take a break, you're pushing yourself too much." Eunkwang said. Kikwang just smiled a bit.

"I'm just fine, Eunkwang ah. Well, where are you just now?" Kikwang asked.

"I met Juwan hyung, he told me about the next week schedule." Kikwang nodded. Eunkwang smiled. "I can't believe it's already two weeks since we debut." Eunkwang said while stretching his body. Kikwang smiled and took a gulp of water from the bottle.

"So what about the schedule?" Kikwang asked.

"Next week, we're a bit free and can go to the school on Tuesday...which is actually because we have a test." Eunkwang said with a sigh. Kikwang exhaled. "I wish I can ran away."

"Don't be kidding. Don't you remember your promise with your father when you told him about this debut?" Eunkwang sighed and nodded. He had promised that he will graduate from high school as his father worried on his study to know Eunkwang will debut. By hook or by crook, he need to graduate. Kikwang smiled. "Good, so we need to study soon I guess. I will get some help from Hyunseung on the important points for the test." Eunkwang nodded.

"Well, tomorrow we have a photo shoot with a magazine and a stage." Eunkwang added. "The next day, a fan sign event and a magazine interview. Tuesday, the whole day is free. Wednesday, a talk show and radio show. Next...um, okay I just remember till there." Eunkwang said. Kikwang chuckled and placed the bottle next to the big mirror.

"You sound like Juwan hyung, Eunkwang ah." Eunkwang pouted. Kikwang took a glance at him. "Are you done stretching?" Eunkwang shook his head. Kikwang nodded. "I will go to the gent. Let's practice together when I'm back." Eunkwang nodded. Kikwang left the room and walked to the gent.

'I can meet him on Tuesday...' Kikwang smiled a bit to his own reflection. He really missed the other and felt a bit pain and disappointed when Yoseob never turn up until now. Kikwang let out a sigh. "What should I say to him? What should I do for him to accept me again?" Kikwang clenched his fist. He let out a breath and turned, walking out to the practice room again. Eunkwang was waiting when he opened the door.

"Take you long. Come on." Kikwang smiled and nodded. The song played and Eunkwang took his position. Kikwang sang and Eunkwang danced. They practiced for some hours and back to the dorm later on.

 

 

"Yoseob." Yoseob stopped. He was surprised when someone suddenly stopped him from walking. Yoseob looked to the side, avoiding to see the face. "Um...hi." Yoseob sighed inside.

"Move, Kikwang." Yoseob said in cold tone. Kikwang bit his lips. He didn't move, making Yoseob looked up to him with a glare. "I said move, idiot." Yoseob said, biting his own feeling inside. Kikwang shook his head.

"I have things to talk with you." Yoseob snickered.

"We don't have anything to talk." Yoseob stepped aside and tried to avoid Kikwang but Kikwang stopped him again. Yoseob snorted and moved to a side again stopped by Kikwang. "Yah."

"I don't really care if you want to get mad on me or hit me, I deserved it. But please, let's talk." Kikwang plead. Yoseob sighed and looked up straight to Kikwang's eyes.

"Just leave me alone. Don't you realize people give me look when you keep disturbing me like this? And stop inviting me to your stage." Yoseob said and moved away quickly, leaving Kikwang who looked around them. He realized the girls were talking, looking at them with some looks in their eyes. The guys just looked with indescribable look, but it was uncomfortable. As soon as Yoseob already far leaving him, the girls swarmed him.

"Oppa! Oppa! Give us signature."

"Oppa, here some gifts for you."

"Oppa, you're so cool. I love you."

"Oppa, I will stick with you!" Kikwang closed his eyes for a while, trying to control his expression. He still hated the attention like before but this time he knew he can't escape. He still learnt to live with the fans' love, sometimes excessive. The girls screams louder made Kikwang looked up from giving his signature.

"Ouh, you guys are so mean. All of you love LeeKi more than me..." Eunkwang slipped into the crowd and stood beside Kikwang. Kikwang blinked, Eunkwang smiled a bit.

"We like both!"

"LeeKi oppa is more cool..."

"I love De' Phantom but LeeKi oppa is my bias."

"We like you too, Seosaro oppa!" Eunkwang just chuckled to the various scream. He smiled to Kikwang.

"Well, LeeKi needs to go to the class too, so excuse us. You can ask the signature another time. Or come to our fan sign event." Eunkwang flashed a smile and put his hand around Kikwang's shoulder. Kikwang blinked, Eunkwang dragged him out of the crowd. They walked to Kikwang's class.

"Refuse them politely if you're uncomfortable, Kikwang." Eunkwang said when they stopped at the door. Kikwang just sighed. "I know you're still learning, no worry. Just enjoy that time, so you will like it soon." Eunkwang advised and patted Kikwang's shoulder. Kikwang smiled.

"Thanks, Seosaro." Eunkwang waved his hand and left to his class. Kikwang entered the class and walked to his seat. The girls were fangirling but didn't swarm him like the girls before, maybe respecting him. Hyunseung smiled to see Kikwang. Kikwang greeted him and Junhyung. Junhyung flashed a smile to Kikwang. Kikwang sat down.

"Did Yoseob go?" Hyunseung asked when Kikwang turned to them. Kikwang shook his head. Hyunseung sighed. "Well, I give the pass to him...he's a bit stubborn, I see." Hyunseung said. Kikwang smiled sadly. Junhyung turned to Kikwang.

"You need to work harder, I guess. Yoseob must be hurt too much to make him behave this way. Truly said, this is the first time." Junhyung said. Kikwang looked down. Hyunseung bit his lips and nudged Junhyung's arm. Junhyung raised his brow. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Don't give, Kikwang. You can do it." Hyunseung said. Kikwang let out a sigh and looked up to Hyunseung. He smiled a bit.

"I won't because I want to get him back."

"I see you like him..." Junhyung mumbled. Kikwang beamed.

"I do. I like him." Kikwang confessed. He was already long aware and realized h

Please log in to read the full chapter