Prince in Shadow | Time shared with you

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung and Hyunseung were studying in the house that weekend. Without them noticed, it's already a month passed and they had two more to go. Junhyung wanted to go out that day as he was bugged with something in his head but Hyunseung prevented him and forced him to study. Junhyung bit his pencil while his eyes on the book, figuring out the hard question in front of him, Chemistry. Junhyung grunted.

"Hyunseung." Hyunseung hummed as a response. "I'm stuck and I really need some air, can't we go out today? I don't really have the mood." Junhyung begged. Hyunseung looked. He grinned and shook his head. Junhyung huffed. Hyunseung returned his eyes on the book. Junhyung groaned and lifelessly put his head on the table. Hyunseung raised his brow and took a glance.

"Finish that homework and I will let you out." Hyunseung said. Junhyung pulled his head and looked at Hyunseung.

"Chincha?" Hyunseung shrugged. Junhyung pouted. "But you know I'm with Chemistry and yet you bet on this ." Junhyung huffed and put his head down again, irritated. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung and giggled a bit. Junhyung puffed his cheeks and turned to another side. Hyunseung chuckled.

"Well...you need to complete it nevertheless. The teacher will check on it this Monday." Junhyung sighed.

"Can't you help me tho?" Junhyung said and looked up. Hyunseung smiled.

"Arasseo."

"And we can go out?" Junhyung asked another one. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung and chuckled.

"We will eat out today, I don't have the mood to cook either." Junhyung beamed and cooed like a kid. Hyunseung just guffawed and patted Junhyung's head. Junhyung pouted and pointed to the book. Hyunseung smiled and began to teach Junhyung. The two looked focus with Hyunseung explained one by one on how to solve the problem. Junhyung tried to give full focus even sometimes he lost in Hyunseung's breath-taking charm. For about an hour, Junhyung at last finished the homework. He put his hand up in happiness while squealed.

"Yeay! It's finally done. I'm out from the hell!" Junhyung cooed. Hyunseung chuckled and closed his books. Junhyung also did the same and began to tidy his things on the table. "Where are we going to eat?" Junhyung asked while tidying up. Hyunseung thought for a while. It was silent.

"Hum, what do you want to eat?"

"Pizza." Junhyung said quickly. Hyunseung smiled.

"Okay, we will get pizza. I wanna brought you to somewhere." Hyunseung said. Junhyung raised his brow. Hyunseung smiled. "Well, it's a reward for you studying this morning." Junhyung grinned.

"Yeay, you're the best!" Junhyung threw his hand around Hyunseung and hugged by the neck. Hyunseung blinked, a bit stunned. A second passed and Junhyung realized what he was doing. Quickly he realized his hug. He was blushing. "Oh, um, let's get ready! I'm excited!" Junhyung tried possibly to act normal and clumsily packed his things, standing up. Hyunseung cleared his throat and nodded.

"You go and change first." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nodded and left the living room to his room. Junhyung closed the door and sighed softly. 'What am I doing...'

Hyunseung turned to the closed door. 'He didn't hate me, right?' Hyunseung exhaled. 'I still can't figure out his feelings. Do he likes me?' Hyunseung stared to the spaces.

"I hope you like me so we will be fine after the marriage..." Hyunseung exhaled after the whisper. His mind wandered around.

 

 

(flashback)

"Prince, why you still wanna kept your identity from him?" Hyunseung exhaled. His assistant was standing behind him. Hyunseung turned and flashed a small smile.

"Because I want to make sure he likes me." The assistant wrinkled.

"Pardon me, Prince, but I don't get it." Hyunseung smiled and turned back to the window. He saw Junhyung was back from getting the bracelet, escorted by Justin.

"I want him to like me before he knew I'm the Prince. I don't want him to force himself to like me because he is going to marry me. I want him to like me truly because of myself, not the marriage." The assistant blinked.

"Oh."

"He's back, go and serve him, Assistant Lee." Hyunseung said. The assistant nodded. He walked to the door but turned back to Hyunseung. Hyunseung realized his assistant still had things to say, he turned to the man.

"But Prince, I'm sure Junhyung ssi already like you. And maybe he already notice who is the Prince." Hyunseung smiled.

"Even if he noticed me, I'm waiting him to confront me...or if not, I will let him know once we're married...then." The assistant smiled.

"I don't really understand that, Prince but I hope you will get what you want." The assistant said and bowed. He left the room. Hyunseung turned back to the window. A smile tugged on his lips. 'I hope so...'

 

 

Hyunseung chuckled. Junhyung looked up. "What?" Junhyung raised his brow to Hyunseung. The latter held out his hand and wiped the sauce on Junhyung's cheek. Junhyung stunned.

"Are you eating with mouth or cheek? Such a child." Junhyung widened his eyes a bit, puffing his cheeks.

"Yah." Hyunseung chuckled and took a bite. Junhyung huffed and bit his pizza. "Where're we going afterward?" Hyunseung smiled.

"Let's catch on a movie then I will bring you to that place." Junhyung looked at him.

"Eoddi?" Hyunseung moved his forefinger in front of Junhyung.

"Bimil."

"Yah."

"Be patient, you will know." Junhyung pouted and ignored Hyunseung. The latter chuckled. They finished up their pizza and went to the nearest cinema. Hyunseung let Junhyung picked for the story and Junhyung asked for a romcom movie. The two had their fun together. After finishing the movie, Hyunseung and Junhyung walked together. Assistant Lee already left with the car, waiting at the place Hyunseung was bringing Junhyung, just for them to

Please log in to read the full chapter