Prince in Shadow | Fight

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung walked out from his house building and walked, didn't get the bus like usual. He thought of going to school with Junhyung. They still didn't found the bracelet yesterday and he went back home as Junhyung didn't let him stay. He knew Junhyung still can't accept him being around. In short, Junhyung still didn't open up to him yet.

As he was walking, his heartbeat increased. Something was not right, he can feel it. Hyunseung quickened his pace, literally running after that. He ran fast to Junhyung's place, while praying hard his instinct was wrong.

 

 

Junhyung sighed after he closed the door. Yoseob already texted him today that they can't go to the school together as Yoseob had things to do. The cute guy was nagging so much on the line just now. Yoseob never skipped his walks with Junhyung every morning but today, he had things to do and Yoseob was confident enough this time to let Junhyung go by himself. Junhyung walked down the stairs. The surrounding was awfully silent, but it didn't bother the boy. Junhyung turned to the place where the guard will always stay but no one was there. He felt weird but just shrugged it.

Just when he wanted to step out the building, a pair of hand caught him. Junhyung screamed but muffled into the palm on his mouth. Junhyung struggled but his panic overtook his sense and he was on the edge of his trauma.

"Stay still, idiot." A husky and scary voice heard from behind. Junhyung's unconscious mind started to work and put him into his hallucination. Slowly the pain memory came and he trembled. He was struggling but not so strong to release himself. "Weird kid."

Junhyung almost cried, his sense not longer there and he fully overtook by his fear. The black suited guy pulled Junhyung to the back side of the entrance.

"Yah! Get off your hand from him!" A voice hollered. The man was a bit shocked and turned. Hyunseung stood there and ready to attack the man. He looked at Junhyung in worry. Junhyung was not in his normal state, Hyunseung saw that. Hyunseung narrowed his eyes and launched to attack the man.

"." The man dodged it and Hyunseung punched Junhyung instead. Hyunseung cursed and pulled Junhyung from the man, taking chance as the man dodged his punch just now. Hyunseung secured Junhyung in safe place behind him before charged on the masked man. The man cursed under the mask and tried to fight Hyunseung. Both were fighting and destroying things nearby until someone came and fought with the man.

"Boy, go and help Junhyung. I will take care of him." Hyunseung looked at the unknown helper. Sensing the younger felt suspicious, he said again. "I'm Mr. Yang's man, the one who taking care of Junhyung. My bad for coming late, hope you can help me." Hyunseung nodded and pulled Junhyung out of that place. Junhyung was trembling and he just followed the direction he was pulled. Hyunseung ran till they was few blocks away. He stopped and turned to Junhyung, pulling the trembling body into his warm hug. Junhyung unconsciously clutched into the shirt.

"No...no...don't harm me...no...please...." Junhyung flinched and begged. Hyunseung bit his lips. He drew a comforting circle on the other back.

"Shhh...It's me, Hyunseung. It's fine, nothing to be afraid of now. You're safe, Junhyung." Hyunseung kept chanting the words, comforting Junhyung. Junhyung stopped trembling but he started to cry. Junhyung clutched the shirt tighter and buried his face into Hyunseung's shoulder. Hyunseung rubbed his back.

"Shh....cry if that made you feel better. I'm sorry that I came to you late...I'm sorry." Hyunseung apologized over and over again, with the soothing word together. They stayed like that for a while.

"Junhyung ssi." Hyunseung looked up when someone called the name. He noticed the guy before. Hyunseung smiled a bit to him. "I'm sorry that the man escaped. I was about to tie him but he ran away. I'm sorry. Is Junhyung fine? It's all my fault." The guy bit his lips and looked at Junhyung worriedly. Hyunseung tried to read the guy and he noticed he can trust him.

"He will be fine. Did you recognize the man?" The guy shook his head. Hyunseung sighed. Junhyung still clutched to him. Hyunseung looked at the guy. "Can you help me to inform the school that he won't go to school today? Make some lie

Please log in to read the full chapter