Prince in Shadow | The letter

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung got up early that day and just let Junhyung slept for more as it's too early. He made breakfast and even packed for their lunch. Humming the same song, Hyunseung cleaned up after preparing the food. He heard the door open. Junhyung's scared face popped at the door. Hyunseung turned when Junhyung's hand found it way to his shirt, again.

"I thought you leave me..." Junhyung said softly. Hyunseung smiled a bit.

"I promised you I won't leave, remember? I made breakfast, go for a bath now and get ready." Hyunseung said. Junhyung looked at Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled, knowing what Junhyung want. "Yes, I will wait outside the door." Hyunseung pushed Junhyung from the kitchen. Junhyung just compiled and he took the bath, accompanied by Hyunseung's singing again. As that, this time Junhyung waited outside when Hyunseung was bathing but the latter still sang for Junhyung. Junhyung was thankful inside, he knew he's being so ridiculous but he can't help it. He just needed to know every single second passed, Hyunseung was there. He found safety in the other.

They ate the breakfast and went to school drove by Assistant Lee. When they arrived, Junhyung did clutching Hyunseung's coat like yesterday. Hyunseung just let whatever Junhyung wanted to do. The students gave them a look like yesterday but some already ignored them. All of them still shocked to see Junhyung's changes but some of them quite happy as the school will become more quiet. But Hyunseung knew some will find a way to revenge on Junhyung. Hyunseung won't let that happen, kill him first if they wanted to hurt and get revenge on Junhyung.

Hyunseung and Junhyung came in the class. The bell rang when they took the seat. The classmates were whispering about the Kingka but Hyunseung shrugged it off. Junhyung was oblivious to the surrounding and just focusing on himself, and his safety. Kikwang greeted Hyunseung when he returned from the restroom. Hyunseung smiled to him. Kikwang just looked at Junhyung. The nerd turned to Junhyung, facing him.

"Junhyung ssi." Hyunseung just looked at them, wanting to know what's in Kikwang's mind. Junhyung looked up to Kikwang. Kikwang flashed his smile. "I would like to start back. Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Kikwang, a nerd. Hope we can be friends." Kikwang said. Hyunseung drew a smile. Junhyung just startled. Kikwang held out his hand which stared by Junhyung.

"Junnie." Hyunseung shook Junhyung's hand which clutched his coat. Junhyung turned to Hyunseung. "Kikwang is my friend and a very nice one. You should be friend with him too, because he care about you like how a friend should." Hyunseung said. Junhyung slowly turned back to Kikwang. Kikwang smiled and still waited the handshook. Junhyung slowly pulled up his hand and found its way to Kikwang's. Hyunseung smiled.

"Thank you..." Junhyung said softly. Kikwang smiled.

"Well, we're friend now so no need to thank me. It's nice to be friend with Junhyung because all of this time, I know you're a nice person even though you're bad in people's eyes." Kikwang said and beamed. Junhyung just stared blankly and their hand retreated. Hyunseung patted Junhyung's shoulder.

"Open up, that's better. Don't keep being close and cold." Hyunseung said softly. Kikwang smiled. Junhyung just looked at Hyunseung.

 

 

Yoseob and Kikwang left. Hyunseung felt bad for not joining them to the cafeteria but he didn't want Junhyung to be exposed too much. They still didn't know what can happen in crowd of people. Hyunseung still had an instinct and it told him not to let Junhyung moved around school freely. That's why he packed food for them.

"Let's eat." Hyunseung said when he opened the lunchbox. Junhyung just stared at the food. Hyunseung tapped Junhyung's arm. "What're you staring at? Eat." Hyunseung said. Junhyung looked up to Hyunseung.

"Thanks...I didn't say it just yet." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smiled, he knew Junhyung opened up bit by bit.

"It's nothing. Let's eat, you will hungry." Hyunseung said and Junhyung nodded. They ate in comfortable silence. Junhyung was smiling and feeling warm inside while eating. Hyunseung just took a glance and smiled while he finished his food. The recess just filled with the silence between them.

Just before the bell rang, Kikwang and Yoseob returned to the class. Yoseob came to Hyunseung and gave the latter. Kikwang just looked them from his seat. His face did show uneasiness but unnoticed. Hyunseung raised his brow when he took the letter.

"I met Doojoon just now and he asked me to give this to you." Yoseob said. Hyunseung blinked and turned to Junhyung. He noticed Junhyung stiffened to the name. Hyunseung looked at Kikwang.

"Kikwang, can you stay with Junhyung for a while? I want to talk with Yoseob."  Hyunseung said. Kikwang just nodded, Junhyung turned to Hyunseung.

"Don't leave me." Junhyung whispered. Hyunseung patted Junhyung's gripping hand.

"I won't. Kikwang is here, don't worry. Believe in him as he's your friend now, hum?" Hyunseung coaxed Junhyung. Junhyung reluctantly let go the coat and Hyunseung got up, asked Yoseob to follow him outside. The letter was in his hand. They stopped when they're outside.

"Where did you meet him?" Hyunseung asked.

"Um, he called me when I'm going to cafeteria just now. He looks...weird, and anxious. As if someone was watc

Please log in to read the full chapter