Prince in Shadow | Move in

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung stirred from his deep sleep. He opened his eyes slightly. The deem light entered his view. The surrounding was dark, lightened by the nightstand lamp. He looked around and noticed the assistant was sleep in sitting position on the couch at a corner. Junhyung moved his hand a bit while feeling his throat hoarse. He touched something hairy. He looked down and found a red-haired head.

"Hyunseung?" Junhyung called with his hoarse voice. Hyunseung stirred from his sleep because of the noise and movement. He rubbed his eyes cutely and looked up.

"Are you awake, Junhyung?" Hyunseung blinked his eyes to look better. Junhyung just blinked while his eyes set on Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled when their eyes met. "Feeling better? You want something?" Junhyung closed his eyes and tried to talk.

"Water." Hyunseung nodded and poured some water in the glass. He turned to Junhyung with a glass of water in his hand. Junhyung moved to sit up. Hyunseung helped him. "Thanks." Junhyung said and gulped down, giving back the glass to Hyunseung.

"Where am I?" Junhyung asked, his voice was a bit better. Hyunseung looked at him.

"At a doctor house I know. He's royal family's doctor." Junhyung nodded a bit. Hyunseung stared at him. "Do you remember what happen?" Junhyung looked at him.

"Someone attack me at my place." Hyunseung nodded.

"Yes, that bad guy ran away, sorry for that. Are you fine?" Junhyung nodded. He was fine, he also amazed himself. As he opened his eyes and saw Hyunseung was there, he felt nothing but safety. Junhyung unconsciously moved and held Hyunseung's hand. Hyunseung jolted up.

"Thanks." Hyunseung blinked and just nodded. Junhyung looked down but his hand gripped hard. Hyunseung looked at the guy worried. He took Junhyung's hand in his and made a comforting circle with his thumb. Junhyung felt relaxed with it. He closed his eyes.

"Have some more rest. I already informed the school that you need rest and won't be attending for today and tomorrow." Hyunseung said. Junhyung looked up.

"But..."

"Relax for now, we discuss things tomorrow. Okay?" Hyunseung said quick and clear. Junhyung stared at him for a while before nodded a bit. Hyunseung smiled and helped Junhyung lie on the bed again. Hyunseung pulled the blanket up till the chest and tucked him properly. Junhyung just looked at him.

"Where will you be sleeping?" Junhyung suddenly asked. Hyunseung looked at him.

"Don't worry, I can sleep anywhere." Hyunseung said and sat back on the chair he was sitting. Junhyung caught Hyunseung's hand.

"Please stay with me...I'm scared." Junhyung said. Hyunseung blinked and looked at Junhyung. The cold guy he knew already long gone. Now, in front of him, the fragile Junhyung that he always wanted to hide. Hyunseung smiled.

"Arasseo, I will be here. Don't worry, just sleep." Junhyung tugged Hyunseung's hand. Hyunseung raised his brow. Junhyung bit his lips.

"Can I hug you?" Hyunseung was surprised, but the pleading eyes made his heart fluttered. Hyunseung just smiled and got up. Junhyung moved a bit to give space for Hyunseung. Hyunseung laid himself on the bed. Junhyung snuggled closer to him and rested his head on Hyunseung's chest. Hyunseung just blinked, stiffened to the sudden closeness. Junhyung hugged him tight, feeling the safety wrapped in Hyunseung's warm. Hyunseung just smiled a bit and hugged back. His heart was thumping so hard but it felt like a lullaby to Junhyung. Hyunseung looked down, taking note on Junhyung's face.

He was admiring the sleeping boy. To hold him close like this, he felt his heart swell with happiness. Junhyung was so cute while sleeping. Hyunseung can't stop smiling to watch him sleeping. Moving down, he pecked on Junhyung's forehead softly. Junhyung smiled in his dream and snuggled closer. Hyunseung giggled softly and ruffled the back hair. 'You're safe with me.'

 

 

On the next morning, Junhyung awake first. He opened his eyes when he felt the light his face. He blinked few times, adjusting the light with his vision. Junhyung whimpered and moved a bit. He blinked again. 'Where...' Junhyung looked around, then noticed a pair of hand was on his stomach, hugging him tight from behind. Junhyung wrinkled and turned a bit. He widened his eyes.

'What the..' Junhyung moved quickly and pushed the hand away, creating space between them. Junhyung blinked in surprise, thinking how he ended up in Hyunseung's arms. Junhyung groaned when his head felt hurt as he moved too sudden. Hyunseung stirred from the sleep as he heard rustle and the noises. Hyunseung opened his eyes.

"Junhyung?" Junhyung turned to Hyunseung, stared at him. He was sitting. Hyunseung blinked few times while trying to sit. "Are you feeling better?" Junhyung looked confuse. He stared at Hyunseung.

"What happened?" Hyunseung raised his brow while looking at Junhyung.

"What of what?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung blinked.

"Why I'm here...where is this?" Hyunseung stared at Junhyung.

"You don't remember?" Junhyung shook his head. Hyunseung blinked.

"You got attacked yesterday at your place. Your bodyguard came and helped me, but that bad guy succeed to run away. I brought you here, the royal family's doctor house as you're shocked with what happened." Hyunseung said briefly. Junhyung blinked and somehow the yesterday's incident came to him. Junhyung looked around anxious. Hyunseung noticed the other started to tremble. He cursed inside for explaining while he shouldn't.

"No...no, Junhyung. You're safe, Don't worry." Hyunseung tried to reach Junhyung's hand. But the latter pushed it away. Hyunseung bit his lips and tried to hug Junhyung. Junhyung was trembling and his eyes fill

Please log in to read the full chapter