Caffeine | I love you

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"LeeKi! LeeKi!" Kikwang blinked in surprise when suddenly Eunkwang screamed calling his name from the living room. He was currently making them a dinner. De' Phantom just back from their fan meeting and asked to rest and sleep for couple of hours before starting the last practice for the showcase tomorrow. Kikwang peeked out from the kitchen door.

"What is it, dude?" Kikwang asked. Eunkwang turned.

"Come and watch the new, LeeKi." Kikwang growled and turned off the stove when the soup is done. He walked to the living room. He wrinkled to see Hyunseung on the screen. "Isn't it fascinating? Hey, your seat mate is the Prince!" Kikwang stiffened when he heard Eunkwang also after reading the headline.

"Hyunseung...a Prince? And now the King?!" Kikwang almost screamed. Eunkwang turned to Kikwang. He chuckled to see the shocked face.

"Well, reasonable. You're his friend tho, you two quite closed, so you must be shocked more than I am. Yeah, he's the mysterious Prince and now our King." Kikwang blinked few times. He laughed awkwardly.

"Wow...this is a huge news." Eunkwang nodded.

"And yet, he will get married this Wednesday." Kikwang blinked and widened his eyes.

"What?!" Eunkwang nodded and pointed to the news again. Kikwang listened to it. The news told them about the marriage. Kikwang gasped. "Wow...woah."

"I was searching the article." Eunkwang said as he was scrolling down his tablet. Eunkwang blinked when he read the trending news. "LeeKi..." Kikwang turned to Eunkwang.

"What?"

"This is a huge news." Kikwang raised his brow. Eunkwang handed his tablet. Kikwang took it and read through. He stiffened.

"What the..."

"Yeah, this is a huge news." Kikwang looked at the article closely. He then looked to Eunkwang. Eunkwang raised his brow. "What?" Kikwang formed a smile.

"If...if he's going to do this, I mean our King is doing a same marriage...so..." Eunkwang looked at Kikwang for a while. An idea came to his mind.

"So...you wanna..." Kikwang nodded.

"I just wanna deliver my apology at first on stage and called him to the backstage for another thing...but as this is happening, so won't public slowly try to accept this?" Kikwang said wisely. Eunkwang looked at Kikwang for a while.

"Accept the gay-thingy is one thing...but yet Kikwang, considering the fans...you will have a big obstacle. I'm okay with your decision but I want you to fully prepare for a kind of trouble." Kikwang inhaled.

"I'm willing to do it and I prepared myself. The troubles, let it just a pay for lying to him beforehand." Eunkwang looked at Kikwang closely. He smiled a bit.

"Okay, we need to talk with the boss too tho." Kikwang nodded. He prayed the boss will accept his decision tomorrow. Eunkwang took back his tablet. "Who do you think our King's fiancee? I'm quite surprise it was a guy." Eunkwang said when he looked at the article again. Kikwang looked at Eunkwang. He shrugged.

"How can we know?"

"Well, don't you feel weird? Hyunseung came to our school, transferring from his previous school at almost in the middle of year. Why would he come to a normal school like us?" Eunkwang tapped his chin. "Okay, I know our school is not so normal but it's not that popular to let our prince enrol there right?" Eunkwang reasoned out. Kikwang looked at his friend.

"Um, I get it your reason but how could we know who?" Eunkwang chuckled.

"Well, maybe...who knows you're hiding something from me?" Eunkwang said. Kikwang wrinkled.

"Hiding what?"

"Well, Hyunseung is closed with you yet becoming the first person notice you, becoming your friend other than our team. What if the fiancee is you?" Kikwang widened his eyes.

"Yah! What's that nonsense?" Eunkwang guffawed and held his stomach. "That's stupid."

Eunkwang chuckled and wiped his tears for laughing hard. "That's right, it's stupid to think you're the fiancee." Kikwang tsked and walked back to the kitchen. "But I'm curious to know who is it!"

"Just wait till Wednesday then! Come here, dinner almost ready." Kikwang said from the kitchen. Eunkwang turned off the TV and put his tablet on the couch before walking into the kitchen to get the table ready for them.

 

 

Yoseob took a breath. He looked up. He exhaled nervously. 'Right...here I am now...' Yoseob said to himself. He saw the crowd at the entrance from the far. Most of them were girls and some guys also stood near them. They were holding banners, placards and even wearing a headband with words on it. Yoseob just smiled a bit.

'So many fans...wow.' Yoseob walked closer. Just then he noticed people were selling towel with idol names, hand fan with picture of the idol also lightsticks. Yoseob just looked around, not buying. When he arrived, the entrance was opening and the large group of people started to get in. Yoseob just walked slowly. He felt a bit nervous as he was alone. He gave the ticket to the worker and he gave it back after scanning. Yoseob walked in and searched for the right door of his seating. He walked in, realizing his seating was the VIP place and near the stage. Yoseob felt more nervous right then. It was a line of cozy seats, some already filled. Yoseob noticed those are most probably the idols' family, judging from the age. Yoseob sat down, beside a motherly woman. He bowed a bit when the woman smiled warmly at him.

"You're a good boy." The woman said, pointing out his attitude. A guy beside the woman turned.

"Mother, who are you talking to?" Yoseob heard that question faintly as the crowd was extremely cheering for the idols behind them. The mother smiled to her son. The guy peeked to Yoseob a bit.

"The boy beside me, he's a cute and kind. Just saying that." The guy chuckled.

"Mother, you're something. Have any discomfort?" The mother shook, knowing her son was worried. At first, her son didn't let her to come along watching the showcase but as she insisted, the son can't deny her anymore. She was smiling while looking at the stage.

"I'm proud to see him shining on the stage." The mother said. The son nodded.

"Yeah, hyung really the best on stage. I'm quite glad mother didn't stop him from being an idol." The mother smiled and patted her son's thigh.

"A dream must be pursuit and a talent shouldn't be kept." The son smiled. Yoseob pulled his interest from the mother and son's conversation when the MC walked out from the backstage and the cheers were extremely loud at that point. Yoseob listened to the MC's blabbering words hardly because of the screams.

"So we gonna have our opening performance right now! Who wanna some therapy?" The fans screamed out loud. The MC chuckled and announced the first appearance, VIXX. Yoseob did know them a little bit but not really fond of them. He can't deny the 6 guys is cool and stylish, but really, not his type. Soon, VIXX ended their opening stage with their debut song, On and On and special dance performance by the rapper and leader. It was continued with appearance of Roy Kim who suddenly popped up in the middle of crowd with his guitar. It was havoc scene with the fans tried to reach him but he safely managed to get to the stage and continued his song. From Yoseob's knowledge, it's a new song.

Roy Kim done two songs right then and the MC took over the stage again. Right then, he called up the idols for the introduction. Roy Kim was introduced first as he's the first idol debuted. It went on 4Minute, the only girl group. Yoseob bit his lips, realized the next in line is De' Phantom. Once the name was said by the MC, the crowd roared more louder and chanted the duo names. Yoseob blinked, his world was shut silence with his eyes on Kikwang. He was stunned to see Kikwang in his outfit before his eyes. It's not he never see it before, he did watch the stage but to see in real life, he was mind-blowed.

VIXX were call up next. The fans screamed more. Yoseob still didn't tear off his eyes from Kikwang and even didn't hear the conversation between the mother-son beside him. "Auw...hyung is so cool." The mother smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Your hyung is the best. I'm proud of him, Hyekwang ah." Hyekwang smiled to his mother.

"Mother, Kikwang hyung succeed on his path. I will struggle hard for mine." The mother nodded and patted Hyekwang's back. The two watched Kikwang with a happy look.

The MC announced about the new group that will debut on that stage. The fans roared, excited. Giving the cue, the debut stage came first. Yoseob just waited to see the new group which also a duo, from what he knew. The light suddenly was on, shining on a guy in middle of stage. He started to dance with the upbeat sound. The light went off together with the sound. A silence then another light , revealed another guy, dancing to the beat. The light was off again and a second later, all the stage lights and there were two guys standing back-facing them. The fast beat started to play and the duo turned.

"Hey, yeah. This is J

Please log in to read the full chapter