Caffeine | Hyekwang

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob fidgeted in front of the entrance. He didn't know he whether entered the cafe or not. After the morning class ended bell rang, he skipped his extra class today and instead coming here. One for sure, he wanted to see Hyekwang. But somehow, he was hella nervous. He didn't know what to respond or avoided the talk about the kiss. He didn't have a solution. He bit his lips and paced back and forth there. Some passerby looked at him but he didn't feel the stare.

The door opened. Yoseob jumped a bit when someone tapped his shoulder. Yoseob turned. "You're Yoseob right?" Yoseob nodded absentmindedly to the person, as he recognised the coworker. "I'm Jokwon by the way, a good friend to Kwangie. Are you waiting for him?"

Yoseob blinked a bit. Jokwon smiled. "K...Hyekwang. Are you waiting for him?" Yoseob blushed and looked down. He nodded a bit. "He will come late a bit, from his school tho. Why don't you get in first?" Yoseob looked up. He bit his lips again. Jokwon just chuckled and amused with the smaller cuteness. He pulled Yoseob into the cafe. Yoseob just shocked with the pull. He was brought to the seat.

"What would you like to have? Have some before Hyekwang come." Jokwon said. Yoseob looked at the menu and ordered a drink. Jokwon nodded and back to the counter where Heechul was there. Heechul gave a signal and nodded. Jokwon told the drink ordered. The customer was not so overflooding during that day, so it quite peaceful in the cafe. Jokwon went to the locker room after telling the order to Heechul.

"You sure bring a pain in the , chincha Kwangie." Kikwang turned. He fixed his outfit.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he will come tho. Thanks for helping." Jokwon sighed. Kikwang closed his locker door. "I'm heading out. He's there?" Jokwon nodded. Kikwang nodded slightly and walked to the door. Jokwon stopped him.

"Telling you first, I see him...quite..." Kikwang raised his brow. Jokwon shook his head. "Nothing, you should get to know by yourself." Jokwon said and patted Kikwang's shoulder. Kikwang wrinkled, puzzled. Jokwon left and Kikwang followed. Kikwang saw Yoseob's back. He gulped, suddenly remembered the kiss. Kikwang turned to the counter when he heard someone called him. Heechul called him.

"Get this to him, Kwangie." Kikwang nodded and took the drink. He turned and stepped slowly to Yoseob. Without knowing why, his heart pounded hard.

"Here." Yoseob startled and looked up. He stiffened when he saw Kikwang. Kikwang naturally smiled, pretending nothing happened before. "You're early here. You don't have class right now?" Kikwang said clearly. He didn't know how but he led the conversation well. Yoseob scratched his hair. He looked down.

"I don't have mood to attend." Yoseob grinned sheepishly but his eyes were somewhere else but Kikwang. Kikwang looked at Yoseob while sat down in front of the smaller guy. Kikwang smiled his eye smile.

"Normal. So, how's school?" Yoseob caught his courage and looked up to Kikwang. For a while, their eyes met. Yoseob drew a smile, he drowned into Kikwang's charm.

"Great? I dunno." Both chuckled. Kikwang led the conversation and they kept talking about everything but never touching the things about the cheek kiss. Yoseob felt comfortable once again with Kikwang. They talked like a long friend didn't meet. Fortunately the cafe wasn't full that day and Kikwang able to talk long with Yoseob.

"Kwangie, come. We need you for a while." Heechul called. Kikwang looked up and nodded. Yoseob turned and looked at Kikwang.

"Ops, sorry, I take too much of your time." Yoseob said. Kikwang smiled. He shook his head and got up.

"I need to help them now. You enjoyed your time." Yoseob just smiled.

"Well, I have things to attend. Let's meet tomorrow." Yoseob said, boldly. Kikwang nodded a

Please log in to read the full chapter