Prince in Shadow | Complicated

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung walked calmly, entering the school. He saw Yoseob near the entrance. Yoseob stood straight when he saw Hyunseung. Hyunseung raised his brow as he could figure out that the smaller guy was waiting for him. Indeed, Yoseob approached him. "Hyunseung, I have things to tell you..."

Hyunseung looked at Yoseob. Yoseob smiled a bit. "Just...forgive Junhyung. He never meant to be cruel or something. He made just mad about the other day. He will calm down, I will tried to convince him to stop. There's a reason why he's like that. I hope you can understand..." Yoseob said. Hyunseung smiled at him.

"What reason?" Yoseob bit his lips.

"It's his personal...I can't say anything." Hyunseung chuckled softly. Yoseob just looked at the slender guy.

"Arasseo. So may I go now?" Yoseob nodded. "I won't blame him for anything. He's just rash." Hyunseung whispered and left. Yoseob sighed.

"That's true, he's rash and stubborn...but he's lonely." Yoseob turned away and left to his class.

Hyunseung entered the class. Kikwang saw him and greeted him as usual. Hyunseung got to his place. The other student just looked at him, with grimaced face. Hyunseung just ignored the looks. The girls didn't come to him, gave him icy stare. But even so, Hyunseung enjoyed the quietness now than before. Kikwang just kept his eyes on Hyunseung. Hyunseung turned when he felt the stare. He flashed a smile.

"Why?" Kikwang shook his head. Hyunseung chuckled. "I'm fine, Kikwang. Perfectly fine." Kikwang just nodded.

"Today we had P.E class, right?" Hyunseung asked. Kikwang nodded.

"Yes, to my concern...we're having P.E class together with the next class." Kikwang said lowly. Hyunseung perked up his brow.

"Junhyung's class?" Kikwang silently nodded. Hyunseung smiled a bit. "Well, that will be exciting as we didn't have Biology class for today." Kikwang stared at Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled to him, knowing Kikwang shocked with that statement.

"You wanted to encounter Junhyung?" Kikwang asked, whispering. Hyunseung smiled as an answer. Kikwang just looked at him. Hyunseung turned to the front, with his thought wandered around.

'It's today to be sure about him...' Hyunseung said inside his heart. Even though, he felt a nervous feeling inside his heart and thought over it. 'What if he's not that person?' Hyunseung felt fear from that. Somehow, deep inside him, he wanted that person is Junhyung. Hyunseung bit his lips.

"It's not that I like him, but I want to be quick. Father is waiting." Hyunseung mumbled. Kikwang turned.

"Did you say anything, Hyunseung?" Hyunseung startled. He turned to Kikwang.

"Ah, nothing." Hyunseung smiled. Kikwang just shrugged. Hyunseung sighed inside.

 

 

The P.E class now had started. Hyunseung and Kikwang made their way to the field as today they will be playing football. Hyunseung didn't really fond of football but he would enjoy himself somehow. In fact, he didn't like sport but horse-riding, archery and polo, he still can accept. As all the royal family needed to know basics and skilled in that 3 sports.

They reached the field that already occupied with Junhyung's classmates. Yoseob noticed them. "Hyunseung ssi. Kikwang ssi." Yoseob greeted. Hyunseung smiled to the smaller while Kikwang just looked over him. Hyunseung noticed that Junhyung wasn't here with Yoseob.

"Where's Junhyung?" Hyunseung asked. Yoseob smiled a bit.

"Jun hate this period. He never joined P.E class. He hates sport." Yoseob smiled wider. "Which I'm glad that you guys won't see each other during the time." Kikwang also smiled a bit. He also felt relieved for Junhyung not showing up. He never realised Junhyung never joined this class before.

"Where is he then?" Hyunseung asked. Yoseob wrinkled.

"Wae?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung smiled.

"Well, um. Just asking." Yoseob bit his lips.

"If you really just asking....well, I will tell you." Yoseob said softly. Kikwang just stayed silent. Hyunseung smiled. "He's normally on the rooftop..." Yoseob pointed up. Hyunseung followed the finger.

"Well...a nice place to stay and skip class." Hyunseung made a remark. He sighed inside. If he didn't join, how could he confirmed about that? Hyunseung kept his eyes at the rooftop. Yoseob and Kikwang turned when some noises heard. Without they noticed, the teacher already arrived and ordered them to start playing. The boys were all separated into 2 groups by class. The girls just watched from aside. As that, three of them were playing in the second half. The girls were cheering loudly for someone on the field. He's from Yoseob's class.

"He's an amazing player." Yoseob commented. Kikwang nodded.

"He's our school player right?" Yoseob nodded to Kikwang's question. Hyunseung just took a look for a while.

"What's his name?" Hyunseung asked.

"Yoon Doojoon." Hyunseung stiffened to hear the surname. He was familiar with that. Yoon clans is the longest enemy to his family, as they are second in line to inherit the throne. As much as he knew, Yoon's is the possibly attacker back then at Yong's house.

"Yoon?" Hyunseung muttered. He bit his lips, just hope this Yoon Doojoon isn't the Yoon's he knew. He turned to Kikwang and Yoseob. "Excuse me, I want to go for my nature. Will be right back." Hyunseung went away without waiting.

He felt pressure. Even though he wasn't sure, but he needed to be quick. If the Yoon's found his fiancee first, he will not get to the throne like his father wanted. His father never trusted Yoon's to rule, because they are short-tempered and really into the war as a solution to anything happened. It won't be nice like that, that's the reason why Jang's kept protecting the throne for their bloodline.

Hyunseung went up to the rooftop. He needed to be sure as quick as possible. If Junhyung wasn't his fiancee, then he can proceed to find the real one. Somehow, in his own greed, he wanted Junhyung as the real one.

He opened the door and stepped out. The air ran through his hair and

Please log in to read the full chapter