The Epilogue

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two years later

Junhyung moved in discomfort. Someone was playing with his front hair, making him stirred in his sleep. Junhyung grunted and opened his eyes slightly. A sweet smile of him showered his sight in the calm morning. "Good morning, beautiful." Junhyung sighed and pulled him closer. A chuckle cracked and a soft peck planted on his forehead. "Junnie, I need to wake up by now. I have meeting with Prime minister today." Junhyung groaned and leaned back. He pouted.

"I wanna sleep with you some more, yeobo." Junhyung said, almost like a baby. Another chuckle cracked.

"I wish for that too, but my duty calls, love." Junhyung sighed and pulled his hands. He stared at the man beside him.

"Will you be busy all the day today, Seung? Because if yes, I wanna go out to visit Yoseob." Hyunseung looked at his husband. He smiled and ruffled Junhyung's hair. "Seung~"

Hyunseung chuckled. "If you're going out, bring Taeha with you." Junhyung nodded. Hyunseung smiled and pecked Junhyung's lips. "I'm not that busy whole day, I will come along after I'm finished today, so we can catch up story with Yoseob. I heard he open a shop recently?" Hyunseung said while getting up. Junhyung sat on the bed while Hyunseung moved around to take his towel.

"Uh-uh. The shop opened last week. He succeed on making his own coffee brand and started a coffee shop." Junhyung said. Hyunseung and him were unable to attend the opening ceremony as they're in Thailand last for some works and just returned two days ago. That's the reason why Junhyung wanted to pay a visit today. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung.

"His dream become reality, that's cool. I will try my best to join you and see him today." Junhyung nodded. Hyunseung smiled and motioned him to get up from the bed. Junhyung pouted and moved from the bed. "Come, let's take shower together." Junhyung blushed but followed. He always loves a morning like this, waking up with Hyunseung's smiles and sometimes kisses, talking and getting to the bath together, also the best part, Hyunseung was bathing him.

The two years of their marriage was a bliss. The citizen slowly accepted their marriage, as at first it was responded positively. The two were loved by all and many of people ship them a lot. The two were cute and lovable in their eyes. They also supported Hyunseung as the new King. People like his style and there's no commotion since he was ruling the country. Junhyung, who always stood beside Hyunseung, helped much the King with his duties and even titled as the second King by the people. Hyunseung would always busy with his duty, Junhyung would always followed after him. If Hyunseung needed to go alone or Junhyung was exhausted, Hyunseung would have Junhyung accompanied with someone every single minute. He didn't want Junhyung to feel alone or at least, Junhyung's safety is within his reach.

Junhyung stepped out from the bathroom together with Hyunseung, the white robe wrapped their body. The elder of the two was back-hugging the younger while walking, making the younger blushed hard. They walked to their walk-in wardrobe. Junhyung did his duty as the 'wife', picking the suitable suit for his husband. Hyunseung scanned around Junhyung's semi-casual outfit. "You can't wear this." Hyunseung said while pointing to a black tee with a V neck cut, exposing the collarbone and also the upper chest. Junhyung chuckled.

"I won't, it's cold today. Why would I pick a thin cloth?" Hyunseung smiled.

"I'm glad it's cold right now or the hungry and ugly man out there will be staring at you with that 'hot and exposed' tee." Hyunseung said and pouted. Junhyung turned to Hyunseung and guffawed. He gave a dark blue suit with black coat.

"Change into that." Junhyung said and Hyunseung took the suit. He just nodded and began to put it on while Junhyung searched himself an outfit for today. Junhyung found a simple blue t-shirt and jeans. He thought of wearing the leather jacket outside for the cold weather. Hyunseung looked at his husband. He pouted.

"Auw..don't say that you will wear leather jacket outside? Damn, you're inviting, Junnie." Hyunseung growled. Junhyung turned to him and rolled his eyes, buttoning his jeans. Hyunseung was buttoning his shirt. Junhyung sighed.

"Seung, don't think so negative and narrow." Junhyung said. Hyunseung pouted. "You're starting again..." Junhyung said. Two years of marriage, he began to know the inner side of Hyunseung. Beside his caring, tender and charisma, Hyunseung is really an overprotective husband and yet a mad jealousy type. Just nice Hyunseung never got jealous over his closeness with Yoseob, but Hyunseung won't like if he's too close with other men excluding Yoseob and Mr. Yang. Hyunseung done buttoning his shirt while Junhyung already wore the t-shirt. Hyunseung came to hug Junhyung from behind.

"I just don't want anyone to steal you from me or having a dirty imagination about you, I hate it." Hyunseung said and sighed. He placed his chin on Junhyung's shoulder. Junhyung titled his head a bit.

"Aigoo, you overprotective hubby. Quit it or you will grow older faster worrying over small things like that." Hyunseung pouted. Junhyung smiled and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, whole country knows I'm all yours. And I am, I love you alone, my King." Junhyung whispered. Hyunseung formed a smile and kissed the lips. Junhyung smiled back and hinted a tiny pink. Hyunseung pulled away.

"Help me with the tie." Junhyung smiled and took the suitable tie for Hyunseung. He helped with the tie while Hyunseung stared at him with loving gaze. Junhyung's heat crept to his cheeks but Junhyung hardly ignored it. Hyunseung just beamed more to see his shy husband. Junhyung said a low 'done' and turned to get his jacket. Hyunseung pulled him a bit and claimed the lips. Junhyung was shocked to the sudden attack but kissed back gladly. Hyunseung's hand touched the bracelet on Junhyung's wrist, he smiled through the kiss. Junhyung's free hand traveled up to his chest. The kiss were heated when Hyunseung pulled Junhyung closer to him, making their lower body attached. Junhyung whimpered in the sloppy wet kiss. Hyunseung pulled away, Junhyung hitched to the loss.

"I would like to take you right now, but I can't. A meeting to attend." Junhyung bit his lips. Hyunseung smiled sadly and backed away hesitantly. Junhyung sighed to the loss of warm. "I will make up to you later, okay yeobo?" Junhyung nodded a bit. Hyunseung kissed his forehead and took his coat. Junhyung reached for his jacket and a red scarf for in case it was too cold outside then followed behind Hyunseung out from their room. Assistant Lee already waited them at the private lounge for the King's room. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung. "Wait me with Yoseob, okay? Bring Taeha with you." Junhyung nodded. They shared a short kiss before Hyunseung walked away, followed by his assistant. Junhyung sighed and took out his phone, calling up Yoseob.

 

 

Yoseob smiled to see the crowd and a dashing man at one of the table in his new shop. A cafe to be exact. His eyes never left his handsome man, his idol husband, Lee Kikwang. Yoseob smiled softly. Yes, you heard him.

Yoseob and Kikwang got married in this first half year after the whole De' Phantom's fans approved their relationship. Kikwang did propose him quite few months beforehand (on his birthday, January 5th) but to settle down, it had some time to be done and just lucky, everything is solved and they get married on Kikwang's birthday, March 30th. Now they're married for few months already, but Kikwang still busy with his schedule somehow. Yoseob didn't say anything on that because he knows Kikwang loves his jobs now and he can't selfishly stop his husband from it. After he finished school, Yoseob told his father about his dream to have a coffee shop and a brand on his own, so his father helped him to pursue his dream. All became a reality now, he finally had his own shop selling his own brand.

"Yeobo..." Yoseob blinked but then smiled to smell the familiar scent. A pair of strong arms held him from behind.

"When did you come here, Kiki? Where's the fans?" Yoseob said, looking back to the spot Kikwang filled just now. Kikwang smiled and sniffed his cute husband's scent. Coffee, so addictive. Kikwang grew to like the scent ever since Yoseob started to pursue his dream. But he still can't take caffeine.

"They're gone. So I came to be with my lovely husband here." Yoseob chuckled and touched Kikwang's hand.

"People are watching, Kiki. I don't want to be another headline again." Yoseob said softly while making a coffee for himself. The customer in the cafe were awing and squealing to see the two. Some also took pictures. Yoseob blushed a bit, still trying to get use to it. It was almost everyday happened in his life since he became Kikwang's officially after that showcase two years ago. Sometimes, whenever they were on date, there will be on the news the next day. Their story will be a headline to some magazines, covering the royal couple (Hyunseung and Junhyung) sometimes. Yoseob sighed silently. "Kiki."

"Um?"

"Do you want coffee?" Kikwang pulled his hand and frowned a bit. Yoseob chuckled, knowing that's the only way to take off Kikwang from him. Kikwang pouted.

"You're meanie." Yoseob chuckled and pecked Kikwang's cheek.

"Yours anyway." Yoseob whispered, making Kikwang smiled again.

"If we're not in public, I would take you right away." Yoseob blushed.

"Hello, Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee. Can you keep that at home?" Yoseob and Kikwang turned quick. They blinked.

"Junhyung?" Junhyung smiled and waved his hand to them. He was standing right in front of the counter with Taeha beside him. Yoseob beamed and quickly walked out the counter and hugged Junhyung. Junhyung smiled and hugged the smaller back. Kikwang came closer to them. Junhyung released Yoseob and hugged Kikwang while patting the back.

"How are you guys? I'm really sorry for not attending your shop opening." Junhyung said. Yoseob shook his head.

"It's okay, I know you're busy in Thailand that week. Are you alone? Where's Hyunseung?" Junhyung smiled.

"Duty calls. So, I'm here to fill my free time. He will come after he finished. The cafe is nice." Yoseob smiled and asked Kikwang to make latte for two of them. Kikwang nodded and Yoseob brought Junhyung to sit at the empty seat. The customer inside were looking over Junhyung, quite surprise to see the King's husband was there. They didn't know Yoseob and Junhyung's relationship. Yoseob smiled to Junhyung.

"You look better by each day. Guess, you really happy with Hyunseung." Yoseob teased. Junhyung blushed.

"Seobie, stop it. Well, talking about you, you're the same. I can't believe each time I see your photo on the headline." Yoseob blushed. He slapped playfully Junhyung's hand.

"Blame Kiki on that. Gee." Yoseob palmed his heated cheeks. Junhyung chuckled. Kikwang came with the latte and sat beside Yoseob, hugging the smaller's waist. Junhyung smiled to see both.

"How's the honeymoon?" Junhyung continued to tease. Kikwang chuckled while Yoseob whined asking Junhyung to stop teasing. Junhyung guffawed. Kikwang playfully nuzzled his nose on Yoseob's neck. Yoseob pushed him away. "Okay, stop there, it's public place. So, I can see Kikwang's popularity helps you promote the cafe." Junhyung said while looking around. Yoseob smiled.

"Yup, I'm thankful to him and also Eunkwang. Eunkwang also helps to promote too." Kikwang smiled and pecked Yoseob's cheek.

"Your popularity itself help you a lot." Junhyung chuckled.

"True, the whole nation knows you, as LeeKi's husband and as well as the owner of successful brand." Yoseob smiled shyly. They talked about random things and sometimes laughed. Junhyung teased Yoseob sometimes and Kikwang would gang up with him. Yoseob often pouted and Kikwang would kiss it away. Junhyung just shook his head to see the couple, reminding that Hyunseung would do the same whenever he pouted. Kikwang's phone suddenly rang. Kikwang excused himself and picked the phone while the two kept the ball rolling.

"Hello?" Kikwang said. A minute silence. "Ouh yup. You wanna come? Don't you have schedule right now?" Kikwang asked. Another silence. "Okay. Well, just come. You know the place, right?" Kikwang said. He nodded when the person replied. "I will be here, just come." Kikwang said and ended the call after telling good bye. Yoseob turned Kikwang.

"Who's it?" Kikwang turned to Yoseob and smiled.

"Seosaro. He ended his schedule earlier and thought of coming." Yoseob smiled.

"That's fine. Ouh, another wave of fans will be coming then. Excuse me for a while." Yoseob said and Kikwang gave him space to stand up. Junhyung just nodded to see Yoseob left. Kikwang smiled to see puzzled Junhyung and explained to him.

"If Eunkwang came here, the fans would follow. Yoseob is telling the worker to be ready for it. The fans would buy coffee after swarming Eunkwang, as well as me. My fans already left." Junhyung formed an O and sipped his latte. Kikwang smiled. Yoseob returned with a plate of waffles and placed it on the table.

"Here, have some while we continued talking." Junhyung smiled and thanked him. Kikwang moved to give Yoseob some space to sit. They talked about life and school memories. Junhyung asked about Kikwang's life as an idol. The couple also shared their honeymoon experience in Paris few months before with Yoseob blushed all the time. Junhyung told them about his life with Hyunseung, mostly his experience to help Hyunseung and as well as travelling around. Soon, Kikwang noticed someone when the bell chimed.

"Seo." Kikwang waved his hand. Eunkwang turned and smiled. He walked to them, the fans trailed behind and squealed. Kikwang hugged him with one arm and told Eunkwang to treat the fans first. Eunkwang smiled and moved to the empty table behind them. The fans were swarming him for photos and autographs. It was a noisy for a while. Junhyung, Kikwang and Yoseob just looked at them. Junhyung nodded a bit.

"I can see that is idols' life." Kikwang smiled. Yoseob went to prepare espresso for Eunkwang after asking Kikwang. 

"True. We're thankful to fans by serving them like this. My boss said it's fine to give free service like this sometimes. But me and Eunkwang just did free service like this when we're in this cafe only. On the street, we seldom do this." Junhyung smiled.

"You're really promoting this cafe." Kikwang chuckled. Yoseob returned and smiled to Junhyung's word. There were some fans came to Kikwang and asked autographs. They noticed Yoseob too and wanted to take picture with the couple. Junhyung just smiled to see them. Eunkwang finished with the last fans and thanked them all. He stood beside the couple fans. A girl pulled him to take picture with Kikwang together. Eunkwang just accepted and De' Phantom took picture with the fans. Soon, they left after asking a photo with Junhyung as well when some of the fans recognized him. Eunkwang huffed and saw Junhyung. He bowed.

"Your Highness." Junhyung tsked.

"Hey, I'm here as Yoseob's friend so don't use that honorific. Just call me Junhyung." Junhyung said. Eunkwang grinned. He took a chair from another table. Junhyung raised his brow. "Why you didn't see beside me?" Eunkwang smiled.

"Um, it's okay." Junhyung just shrugged. Kikwang turned to Eunkwang.

"How's the interview just now?"

"Fine. Ouh, right. We have practice tomorrow. The second full album is already confirmed and we will be busy soon." Eunkwang said. Kikwang nodded, Yoseob sighed.

"Busy again?" Kikwang turned to his husband. He smiled a bit. Yoseob pouted. Kikwang kissed it lightly.

"Just for a while, hum?" Yoseob exhaled and nodded. He shouldn't behave like that, he knew. Junhyung smiled to see Yoseob and Kikwang.

"You will be occupied with the cafe, Seob. Don't be sad." Yoseob smiled to Junhyung. Eunkwang joined their conversation and Junhyung asked about him too. Junhyung never talked for long with Eunkwang, just a brief greeting before whenever he met Kikwang with Yoseob. So, the two were a bit awkward but through this talking, they became closer now. Junhyung noticed a familiar hair colour outside the cafe through the mirror. Junhyung smiled, noticed by Yoseob.

"Jun?"

"He's coming." Yoseob raised his brow while the duo looked at Junhyung. Just right then, the bell chimed and the small number of customer in the cafe gasped and stood up. The three (except Junhyung) peeked to the cafe door.

"Your Majesty."

"Oh, no, no. Please remain sitting and don't bothered by my presence. I'm just coming to visit my friend. It's fine." The red brownie-haired man said. He turned and smiled to notice the deep brownie-haired man who was back-facing him at that time. Eunkwang stood up and gave a bow when the man came to them. He stopped Eunkwang and said the same like before. "Hi, love. Sorry, I'm a bit late, I guess." He took the seat beside the deep brownie-haired man and kissed his hair gently, placing one of his arms around the waist protectively. The man blushed and slapped the other man's thigh in girly manner. Kikwang and Yoseob chuckled while Eunkwang smiled.

"Stop it, Seung. People's looking." Hyunseung laughed. Junhyung pouted a bit.

"Let them be, just to remind them you're mine."

"Gee, stop it Hyunseung. I never know you're a greasy type." Kikwang said. Eunkwang and Yoseob chuckled while Junhyung was blushing hard. Hyunseung looked at them all.

"So, what're you talking before I came? I can see you all have fun from the far." Yoseob smiled.

"Um, just random things. We talked about school as well. Up till Junhyung noticed you outside, we just talked randomly." Yoseob said. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung.

"How come you notice me? I purposely didn't walk by this side." Hyunseung said and pointed to the pathway right outside the window. Junhyung chuckled.

"I notice your hair at the opposite road. If you ever wanted to hide from me, hide you hair please." Hyunseung touched his hair and chuckled. Junhyung smiled.

"Ouh, yeah right. So do you. I can recognize you straight away from the opposite road." Hyunseung said and intertwined their fingers. Kikwang and Yoseob smiled while Eunkwang awed them.

"You two are really into each other! Even with hair colour, you know each other..." JunSeung couple turned to Eunkwang. The two smiled to him.

"Well,we grew together, I know him since I was one and somehow...his hair is unique. The royal bloodline give this to him." Junhyung said and pointed to Hyunseung's hair. Hyunseung smiled.

"And no one can be so much cute and suitable with this hair colour except him." Hyunseung said. Junhyung blushed and hid his face in Hyunseung's shoulder. Eunkwang chuckled while KiSeob curled to the cheesiness. Hyunseung looked at Yoseob. "Ouh yeah, right. I meet Doojoon just now. He told me to say sorry for not attending your shop opening and send regards to both of you. Oh, and I'm sorry too for not coming." Hyunseung said. Yoseob smiled.

"It's fine, I know you're busy, Junhyung already explained. Oh, yeah. Doojoon didn't come that day, just Dongwoon alone. How's Doojoon? Dongwoon just told me they will be engaged soon." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nodded.

"Doojoon is doing fine. He's now the family leader, his brother left to America to pursue his talent in arts. Um, yeah. The two will be engaged this end of month." Hyunseung said. The prohibition order already took off few months before and his clan already in a good term with Yoon's again, thanks to Doojin. After everything is fine, Doojin gave his position to Doojoon and left to America for his passion. Doori, Doojoon's noona got

Please log in to read the full chapter