Caffeine | I knew it

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob came to the school the next day with a bit moody face. He was told by Hyekwang yesterday that they can't meet for today as Hyekwang didn't go to work for attending something important. Yoseob sighed for nth times already since the message came to him. He walked into the school half-heartedly.

"Yoseob." Yoseob turned and smiled slightly. Kikwang came next to him. "You aren't look good." Yoseob smiled a bit.

"Is it?" Kikwang nodded. Yoseob sighed. "Well, I can't meet him today." Kikwang blinked.

"Nugu?"

"Hyekwang. He said he have things to do and won't go for work today." Kikwang nodded slightly. Inside, he was feeling happy? He shrugged inside, he didn't know what he was feeling actually.

"Well, you can meet him the next day, isn't it?" Yoseob smiled.

"Well, yeah." Kikwang smiled back.

"Kikwang ah." Both of them stopped and turned. Kikwang just gave a look. "I told you I will come and find you?" Kikwang sighed silently.

"I know, Eunkwang." Eunkwang smiled and slightly bowed to Yoseob. Yoseob just gave a smile and nod even though he didn't like to see that guy there. He also didn't know why. Eunkwang turned to Kikwang.

"I got a present for him. You will go today? Cause I'm passing the present to you." Eunkwang said. Kikwang looked at Eunkwang.

"No, you will come with me because I already ask him about going with you." Kikwang said. Eunkwang wrinkled.

"You know, the others never...um, well they don't really know me."

"Neither I am. Ilhoon just, um randomly invited me? I don't know." Kikwang said. Yoseob just stood silently while hearing the two discussed things he didn't understand. Kikwang looked at Eunkwang. "You must come with me. Accompany me, puhlesse?" Kikwang unconsciouly plead with his puppy eyes and aegyo. Eunkwang raised his brow. Yoseob was a bit startled too.

"Woah, so long I didn't see this and you just really know I can't resist your cuteness." Eunkwang said. Kikwang rolled his eyes and looked away. For a while, he's not Nerdy Kwang but LeeKi. Maybe he didn't realize it as he was talking to one of his best friends. Yoseob looked at Kikwang a bit disbelief. Inward, he was admiring the cuteness before his eyes.

"Arasseo, where did they meet again?" Kikwang turned to Eunkwang and gave a smile.

"Well, meet me at the gate after school. We'll go together." Eunkwang smiled and nodded. He bid a goodbye and walked to his class. Kikwang just smiled and then turned to Yoseob. He blinked. "Yoseob?" Yoseob blinked few times.

"Oh?"

"Are you okay?" Yoseob smiled sheepishly.

"Surprisingly okay. And Kikwang ah." Kikwang looked at Yoseob. Yoseob smiled. "I never thought you can act cute but you're cute." Yoseob pinched Kikwang's cheeks. Kikwang startled and blushed right away. Yoseob giggled. "You're a cutie!" Yoseob said again. Kikwang just looked down and started to walk because of embarrassment. Yoseob chuckled and caught to Kikwang, stepping to their respective class.

 

 

Kikwang and Yoseob went to the cafeteria together as again Yoseob dragged him out of the class as Hyunseung said he and Junhyung can't go to recess together with Yoseob. Kikwang just went with Yoseob as he pitied the guy to be alone. Both of them were walking when someone called Yoseob. They stopped and turned to search for the voice owner. Yoseob raised his brow to see someone behind the wall who looking around in fear.

"Doojoon?" Yoseob called when he recognised the guy. Kikwang quickly found the said guy and his feelings tensed up. He really didn't like that guy whenever he saw him. Doojoon called for Yoseob to come to him. Yoseob wrinkled for that but he's going to him anyway. Kikwang followed.

"Erk, Kikwang, right? Can I borrow Yoseob alone for couple of minutes?" Doojoon asked. Kikwang looked at the guy. He wanted to say no but Yoseob cut him off.

"Just for a while, Kikwang." Yoseob said while smiling at him and went to Doojoon. Kikwang scoffed and just looked at both of them in mixed feelings. Yoseob stood in front of Doojoon. Doojoon smiled a bit.

"You didn't come to class yesterday and today, but why you're here? Skipping class?" Doojoon shook his head and stared at Yoseob for a while.

"I wanna ask you a favor. That's why I came to find you." Yoseob raised his brow. Doojoon took out a folded white paper. "Can..can you give this to Hyunseung?" Doojoon asked. Yoseob looked at the folded paper with questioned face. He looked up to Doojoon. "Please..."

"Emm, okay." Doojoon smiled and thanked him numerous times after Yoseob said that. Yoseob just eyed Doojoon in questioned looks. Doojoon handed the paper and Yoseob took it.

"Thank you so much, Yoseob. Tell to Hyunseung and Junhyung that I'm deeply sorry too." Yoseob raised his brow.

"Wait, Doojoon. What's happening here?" Doojoon gave a small smile and looked anxious again.

"I'm sorry, Yoseob but I need to go really quick before that evil found me here. I'm sorry again, Yoseob and..thank you." Doojoon bowed and quickly walked away, still looking

Please log in to read the full chapter