Prince in Shadow | Evil plan

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung and Doojoon arrived at the Yoon's residence, a big mansion. Hyunseung placed his men on guard around the place and let his assistant in charge. They gonna attacked if Hyunseung didn't go out in three hours. Doojoon led Hyunseung to the dungeon through a secret way that he made. They were in the dungeon in no time, avoiding all the guards on the front door. Hyunseung sensed the weird air but he tried to focus on getting Junhyung again. Doojoon tried to figure out which room Junhyung was placed. Doojoon led to the last room.

"Junnie." Hyunseung hissed, calling for the guy from the door. He was peeking through the hole. "Junhyung."

"Hyunseung?" Hyunseung heard the faint voice. He found Junhyung on the corner of the room and hands were tied with the metal cuff. Doojoon tried to find a way and steal the key in the meanwhile. A laugh stopped both of them, frozen.

"Looking for this, dongseng?" Doojoon looked up. A bunch of keys in his hand. Hyunseung clenched his fist.

"Hyung, snap out from that devil. Don't obey him." Doojoon said. The guy laughed.

"I do this all and there's no turning back to me. I was born as Yoon and the next leader. Shut the crap off, Doojoon."

"Doojin hyung, please give me the key." Doojoon said. Hyunseung was getting impatient. Doojin chuckled.

"Well, you come here and get it." Doojin said. Doojoon raised his brow but he did move forward. As a cue, suddenly four men came out and caught Doojoon and Hyunseung. Both of the guys struggled but they weren't strong enough. Doojin smirked. "You done your part until here, Doojoonie. Junho, Junsu, bring him away." The two men who holding Doojoon nodded and dragged Doojoon away. Hyunseung tried to stop but he was held back as well.

"Now, you little prince." Doojin smirked. "Nickhun." Nickhun nodded and pinned Hyunseung to the wall beside him. Doojin smiled. "Open it, Jaebum." Doojin therw the keys and Jaebum swiftly caught it. He unlocked the door. Hyunseung widened his eyes and called for Junhyung. Junhyung who didn't have the energy after the suffer just stayed silent lifelessly on the other side while his mouth kept chanting Hyunseung's name. Hyunseung turned to Doojin with death glare.

"I swear I will rip off your head upon what you did to him!" Doojin chuckled.

"Woah, don't be so mad. Put him in. He can't let master's plan ruin." Doojin said. Nickhun and Jaebum nodded, pushing Hyunseung into the room. Hyunseung ran up to Junhyung.

"Junnie....kuenchana? I'm sorry....I failed again." Junhyung just shook his head and smiled a bit. The door locked again. Hyunseung turned. Doojin's face can be seen through the holes.

"Stay there nicely until my father done his plan. Good bye and happy reunion, guys." Doojin and his men left. Hyunseung clenched his fist. He knew he was trapped. That rotten uncle indeed wanted him to be here. Hyunseung looked Junhyung. Junhyung looked at him in the eyes. Hyunseung bit his lips and reached to Junhyung's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Jun." Junhyung shook his head.

"Don...don't say sorry...I'm okay. I'm stronger than before, I won't let myself fall into it again." Junhyung's voice was faint, soft that come out like a whisper. Hyunseung's tears fell. He hugged Junhyung.

"I'm sorry, I will never leave you alone anymore.."

"I know and I'm glad. I don't feel fear, thanks to you...because I know you will be here." Junhyung said. Hyunseung sniffled. Junhyung leaned closer as he can't move his arms to hug Hyunseung back. They stayed like that for a while until Junhyung fallen asleep in Hyunseung's arms due to exhaustion.

 

 

Junhyung was awake an hour later and he found Hyunseung was sleeping. Junhyung realised he was lying on Hyunseung's lap. Junhyung smiled a bit.

'Thank you...thank you for coming. I did feel afraid you won't come but believe in you. And you come, I'm thankful.' Junhyung just stared at the sleeping face with a smile. He looked on the moving chest. Crawling up, Junhyung's eyes stuck on the lips. His heartbeat increased, his cheeks tinted pink. Junhyung bit his lips.

'Okay, that's not...' Junhyung closed his eyes. The fluttering feel still lingered and Junhyung knew he was feeling happy in deep of his heart. Yeah, he felt the butterflies to feel Hyunseung's warm with him and he can tell why. He never knew before, but right then when he was tortured by the electricity and punches, he desperately thought of Hyunseung and endured the pain somehow. He realized now, didn't know since when but Jang Hyunseung now is a part of him and he needed him badly. The safety he found in the other, he noticed why. Because he liked him. Because he fall for him. Because the cold Junhyung melted in the warm of Hyunseung. Because Yong Junhyung craven his heart with a name, Jang Hyunseung.

Without the two aware, the night already came. Hyunseung was awake by then and realized Junhyung already awake on his lap. Their eyes met. "Are you okay, Junnie?" Junhyung flashed a small smile. Hyunseung sighed deeply and ruffled Junhyung's hair. "I'm glad you're fine...and strong." Junhyung blinked his eyes and smiled wider.

"Thanks to you." Hyunseung smiled back.

"We need to fine a way out on our own. I think they must did something to my men outside, they suppose to break in after three hours I came in here." Hyunseung said. Junhyung sat up. Hyunseung got up and walked to the door. He tried to look out through the hole but it was a bit hard. Hyunseung saw the guards in front of their room.

"Two guards in front of the room..." Hyunseung tried to analyze the situation and possibility of escaping. He knew it's quite dangerous and hard, but they needed to get out. He can feel somethi

Please log in to read the full chapter