Caffeine | I like you...

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

They walked side by side to the subway. Both fell into silence for a while as Yoseob drowned into his thought. Kikwang also didn't start to say anything, he don't know what to say. Yoseob bit his lips. As they were walking close, the hands were brushing against each other. Yoseob could feel the electricity whenever the skins brushed. He was hell nervous and the heart fluttered.

Kikwang just kept cool, didn't effect by that. He just kept walking, until they arrived at the subway. When they were walking down the stairs, Kikwang saw their train already prepared to leave. He shocked and cursed inward.

"We are late! Sheee. I didn't realised the time. Quick!" Kikwang said and grabbed Yoseob's hand as fast as light. He dragged Yoseob running down the stairs. Yoseob stiffened but his legs compiled with the force. His heart raced, didn't know because of the running or the fact that Kikwang is ing holding his hand! Yoseob blushed along the run, thanks to the god he didn't tripped while being dragged. Yoseob's face was dark red.

Just a second before the train door closer, they made in. Kikwang panted hard after the sudden running. Yoseob also looked exhausted but he felt butterflies in his stomach. His eyes also glued on Kikwang's panting expression. He bit his lips silently. Kikwang inhaled and looked up to Yoseob. "A bit late or we can't go back...luckily..." Kikwang flashed his eye smile. Yoseob stiffened, enchanted by that smile. Kikwang raised his brow to see the stiff Yoseob and silence between them.

 "Yoseob?" Kikwang called. Yoseob looked up and their eyes met. Yoseob blushed. "Are you okay?" Yoseob snapped from his thought when Kikwang's free hand touch his shoulder. Yoseob blinked and nodded. Kikwang nodded back and released the hand, walking to the empth seats. The usual seat.

Yoseob just left dumbfounded when he realised the loss. Kikwang didn't say anything and hell, he was flustered to the fact that they were holding hand. Or more accurately, Kikwang held his hand. Kikwang saw Yoseob still there. He montioned to the smaller to sit beside. Yoseob walked and sat next to Kikwang. "Huff, so tired with running."

Yoseob looked at Kikwang. He composed himself and chuckled softly. Kikwang raised his brow. "Wae?"

"Ani....I think almost everyday you are running back then." Yoseob said. Kikwang smiled. Yoseob played with his finger and silently touched the the hand that received Kikwang's warmth just now. He drew a small smile. His thumb was carressing the spot. "Hyekwang ah." Kikwang hummed.

"Do you ever encounter a guy with a guy?" Kikwang wrinkled.

"What do you mean?"

"Circle relationship. Do you ever know somebody in that kind of relationship?" Kikwang turned to Yoseob.

"No." Yoseob took a breath.

"What do you think about it?" Kikwang exhaled.

"Weird. There are some many girls on the Earth, why they need to fall in love with the same gender? But I'm not typical homophobic, just can't reason out the situation." Yoseob bit his lips.

"You never have been in love, are you?" Yoseob asked. Kikwang wrinkled.

"I think...no? I don't have time to think about it." Kikwang said bluntly. Yoseob looked at him.

"Love is blind." Yoseob said lowly. Kikwang looked at Yoseob.

"Why you brought this topic? Do you have encounter one?" Kikwang asked. Yoseob blinked.

"Ani, just asking." Yoseob said, a bit off tone. Kikwa

Please log in to read the full chapter