Caffeine | De' Phantom

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang let out a breath. Eunkwang turned to him. "Nervous, dude?" Kikwang smiled.

"Of course, Seosaro. This is a debut stage, man." Eunkwang grinned. He placed an arm around Kikwang's shoulder.

"I am, as much as you do. Well, it has been a while we're going on stage and this is nerve-racking as we're now coming up as an idol." Eunkwang said. Kikwang smiled and nodded. The staff called upon them and the duo nodded. Kikwang held out his hand.

"Let's heat up the stage and leave the best impression." Kikwang said. Eunkwang nodded.

"De' Phantom, fighting!" Eunkwang held Kikwang's hand and shook their hand before high-fived. Both of them walked to the backstage and prepared to come up on stage. The scream of the little fans they had out there reached their hearing. Most of them were previously LeeKi's fans and also some fans of the team during their dancing era. Kikwang nodded to Eunkwang. Both of them took a breath and walking up the stairs. The fans cheered to see the duo went up to the stage.

Both of them bowed and started to greet the crowd. "Awaken from the dark, we're De' Phantom." Kikwang and Eunkwang said in unison. The fans cheered. The duo flashed a smile and got ready in their position. Among the crowd, the other trainees were present to give support. 4Minute already greeted them backstage as the girls had performance before them. Roy Kim was there also, disguising in between the trainees.

The song played. As Kikwang got the first verse, Eunkwang started off first with the dance. They pulled off an amazing teamwork together. Just like how the boss saw them, that's what they showed to the crowd today. Eunkwang sang the second verse and Kikwang took over the next dance part.

Cause ur like caffeine, nan bamsae jam mot deulgo
Simjangeun gyesok ttwigo geureodaga tto niga neomu mipgo
Like caffeine meolliharyeogo haedo
Ijeoboryeogo haedo geureol suga eojjeol suga eobtjanha

They had a break part which the two showed off their dancing skill. They had a hat on with the see-through cloth covered their face, give out the mysterious feels. The duo pulled off the best and that made the fans went crazy, screaming the highest. The song continued for the last chorus with the two sang together. The performance ended and the screaming was louder than the earlier. Eunkwang smiled behind the cover. Kikwang also smiled and huffed in relief. He was glad the fans like it anyway.

 

 

"Yo, dude!" Kikwang and Eunkwang turned to hear the familiar voice. Eunkwang smiled and gave a hug to their friend. Kikwang just smiled. "You two are awesome! I really love your performance and yeah, the song is nice!" Eunkwang chuckled.

"Thank you, Ilhoon. Are you coming alone?" Ilhoon shook his head.

"The others are outside, they can't get through. But all of them sent their congratulation to you guys." Ilhoon said.

"Thank you. Sorry that I forgot to have all of your names for the permission to the backstage." Kikwang said. Ilhoon smiled.

"Next time, dude. I will make sure to come if you're having a stage here again. This is the closest we can attend tho." Ilhoon blurted out. Kikwang nodded and patted Ilhoon's back.

"Do you see anyone else from our school?" Kikwang asked. Ilhoon blinked and shrugged.

"There are too crowded, I can't see clearly but as far I can see, no." Ilhoon said. Kikwang nodded and turned when a cordi noona called him. He excused himself, leaving Ilhoon with Eunkwang. The two talked. Kikwang listened to the cordi noona while his thought

Please log in to read the full chapter