Caffeine | Hangout Part 2

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob and Kikwang got on the bus when it arrived. They picked the last seat and sat together. Kikwang took out his phone. "Let me save your number now." Kikwang said and typed the number. "4 to 7." Kikwang said softly, Yoseob just nodded.

"Do you have any particular game you like, Hyekwang ah?" Yoseob asked while Kikwang was exploring his phone. Kikwang looked up. He blinked. "I mean at the amusement park." Yoseob said. Kikwang smiled and put back the phone in his pocket.

"Em...well. I don't remember but I have no fear." Kikwang said. Yoseob nodded a bit.

"I don't like haunted house..." Yoseob said in hushed tone. Kikwang heard it.

"Ouh, then we shouldn't go there." Kikwang said with a smile. Yoseob smiled back.

"Okay." Yoseob looked out the window. "We will have some time on the bus. Wanna hear some songs?" Yoseob asked while turning to Kikwang. Kikwang just nodded. Yoseob pulled out his phone and took out earphone from his jacket pocket. He gave one of the earpiece to Kikwang. Kikwang took it and Yoseob plugged the earphone to his phone. He played a random playlist in his phone.

"Ouh, you like this song?" Kikwang said. Yoseob nodded.

"I love all g.o.d songs." Yoseob said. Kikwang smiled.

"Same. Almost all of 1st generation idols songs I like." Kikwang commented. "And I love their dances as well." Kikwang added. Yoseob smiled.

"Yeah, they were cool."

"The idols nowadays too." Yoseob nodded. They got onto the rhythm and moved the fingers to the song. Both were smiling while enjoying the song. The ride on the bus just silent as both of them enjoyed the songs while enjoying each other company.

Soon they arrived to the destination and got down the bus. Kikwang looked around and saw the place. "It's not that far from bus station." Yoseob nodded. Kikwang smiled and wrapped his arm around Yoseob's shoulder. Yoseob stunned and stiffened. "Khaja." Yoseob just nodded and both of them walked. Yoseob was nervous with the closeness but Kikwang just looked happy. Sometimes Yoseob took a glance to the guy beside him. 'You're making me liking you more, Hyekwang ah.'

They arrived at the entrance and Kikwang paid the tickets for them as Yoseob paid for the movie just now. They entered. Kikwang looked around. "Let's eat first? We didn't eat yet tho." Yoseob nodded and they walked to a open-air restaurant. Yoseob picked the place and they sat in front of each other. The waiter came to them and took the order. Yoseob and Kikwang both were going for rice to fill up their stomach. The waiter walked away.

"Seems like after this we can't go to the extreme thing first." Kikwang said. Yoseob blinked.

"Ahh, right. Um, let's go to the carnival part then?" Yoseob said. Kikwang raised his brow.

"Oh...there...ah, fine. We can play extreme things after finishing digested the food." Yoseob nodded. Kikwang looked around. "There are so many people." Yoseob turned around.

"Yeah, normal for weekends. Family, friends...and also couple." Yoseob blushed to his own words. Kikwang didn't aware that just nodded. Their food came and Kikwang's nose perked up to a scent. Kikwang bit his lips. He didn't aware that Yoseob ordered a coffee for himself. Kikwang exhaled nervously. Yoseob smiled.

"My favourite coffee." Yoseob said. He looked up to Kikwang. "Ouh..you don't like coffee right, Hyekwang ah?" Yoseob said. Kikwang just smiled awkwardly and sipped his orange juice. Yoseob sipped his coffee and started to eat. Kikwang kept his breath short, didn't want to smell much of coffee. He can stand being in the cafe but when outside, his body knew to protest. Kikwang just tried to calm himself eating comfortably. Yoseob smiled a bit.

"Well, I remember a friend of mine suddenly." Yoseob said. Kikwang looked up. "Kikwang can't drink or eat things having caffeine in it or he will knock out after 3 minutes. Thinking of that, it's cute. While you don't like coffee even you're working in a cafe that serves coffee." Yoseob chuckled slightly. Kikwang just smiled while his cheeks heated up a bit, to the thought that Yoseob said he's cute.

"Well...part timing can't be picky." Yoseob nodded.

"True." Kikwang smiled. Yoseob continued eating. Kikwang also ate but still distracted by the scent. They finished the food and Yoseob gulped all in the coffee. Kikwang just looked at the cuter.

"It's quite unique for eating lunch with coffee." Yoseob grinned.

"I can't help it as I love coffee so much. But at home, I can't drink it on meal, my father won't let me." Kikwang smiled.

"Well, caffeine is dangerous too, Yoseob ah." Yoseob pouted.

"Arayeo." Kikwang chuckled. He gulped down his last juice and got up. Yoseob got up as well. "Let's go!" Kikwang nodded and both of them left the restaurant. Yoseob and Kikwang walked to the shooting booth.

"Want to try this?" Kikwang asked. Yoseob nodded.

"I want that bunny." Yoseob said and paid for the game. He received the gun with three bullets and got ready while Kikwang paid for himself. Yoseob aimed and the bullet slightly hit the plate for the bunny prize. Kikwang was ready to shoot. He m

Please log in to read the full chapter