Prince in Shadow | Yoon

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung got out from the class when he finished gathering his things into his bag. Today, he is going to skip the evening extra class and the study night also. He had more important thing to do. Yeah, finding the bracelet. He stood at the corner of the corridor, the way to his class and so Junhyung's. He was waiting for him.

Hyunseung heard some hushed voice in the washroom near him. The washroom where he got locked last time. Hyunseung went closer to eavesdrop. He leaned against the wall while waiting for Junhyung.

"Stop calling me, chincha!" A guy voice heard. Hyunseung peeked in a bit. He saw a well built back. Senior color coat.

"I won't involve with your dirty things, dad. You have noona, you have hyung. Leave me out!" The guy argued again. Hyunseung noticed he was on the phone. Hyunseung back to lean at the wall, just listening.

"I don't give a ing eye on that, dad. We live well without harm, I don't think it necessary to take away the throne. And even that dad, Doojin hyung have his own dream but he never want to against you, he just follow your lead to take the throne." Hyunseung flinched a bit to the word throne. He wrinkled.

"What? Doori noona can get him like you always said. Isn't you who confident about that?"

"What?! I don't want to do it. Seriously, dad. I know you hate me because I'm not the ideal son you want. Forgive me that I'm lacking with everything. And ing a gay, but dad, I won't help you just because you wanted to take the throne, by using my uality, no! I don't give a damn on this." Hyunseung just stayed listening.

"I don't care! I never asked to be born as Yoon, dad! Damn, just never say I'm your son anymore, then! Just think that you never had a son name Yoon Doojoon!!!"

Hyunseung flinched to the name and also the sound of breaking. He assumed that the guy threw his phone. Hyunseung stepped back and moved further from the washroom before the guy was out. Hyunseung kept his eyes on the door.

"Hey." Hyunseung turned for a while, seeing Junhyung appeared beside him. Hyunseung gave a flash smile and turned to the washroom again. This time, someone came out.

Doojoon saw Hyunseung and Junhyung. He knew Hyunseung, but he knew Hyunseung didn't know him. Doojoon just bowed a bit to Hyunseung and Junhyung and left. Junhyung looked at Doojoon's steps and back to Hyunseung. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung.

"So, now let's dig your house." Hyunseung tried to sound more friendly. Junhyung just stayed silent and walked. Hyunseung just smiled and followed. But his mind kept thinking over the conversation he heard.

'If Yoon Doojoon is Yoon's clan, he...must be the child that being rumoured. The child that Uncle Yoon kept hiding.' Hyunseung thought to himself. Hyunseung bit his lips.

'It sound like he argued with his father, but I must keep Junhyung protected.' Hyunseung nodded a bit and walked faster. He slid his arm around Junhyung's and pulled him closer. Junhyung gasped in shock. He pushed Hyunseung away.

"Yah! Mwohaneungoya?" Junhyung shouted. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung. He scratched his cheek while the students nearby turned to them. They still in the building tho. Hyunseung sighed.

"Khaja." Hyunseung took Junhyung's hand and pulled him together. They walked fast, leaving the school's building. The students who saw that left dumbfounded. The news of the war took down already spreading, but to see Hyunseung pulled the Kingka, that's burst out a curiosity to them.

Junhyung snapped. He tugged his hand, but failed to pull. "What are you doing? Let me go, chincha!" Junhyung said. Hyunseung just pulled him until they were away from the school. Hyunseung slowed down his pace. Junhyung pulled his hand, this time succed.

"What are you doing?"

"Sorry, just you must be careful from now on." Hyunseung said and turned. Their eyes met, making Junhyung stunned with the worried intensity in Hyunseung's eyes. "Extra careful, Junhyung. Moreover, on Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon."

Junhyung wrinkled. "What with that footballer? I'm okay with myself. I can fight, anyone. Stop being that worried." Junhyung said, in mocking tone. Hyunseung sighed. A black car come near them. Hyunseung huffed.

"Let's talk in the way back to your place." Hyunseung opened the black car door when it stopped next to him. He gestured Junhyung to get in. J

Please log in to read the full chapter