Caffeine | Is that....

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I want to meet Hyunseung." Yoseob said. The president nodded and got up. He looked for Hyunseung. But that guy is nowhere to be found.

"He's not in. Maybe not coming yet?" Yoseob sighed.

"But I think I saw him come just now?" The table mate of that president said. Yoseob raised his brow.

"Is it true? Who's his table mate in this class?" Yoseob asked.

"Lee Kikwang." Yoseob looked around and saw the nerdy guy mentioned. Yoseob asked to enter and walked to Kikwang.

"Kikwang." Kikwang looked up and blinked in shock to see Yoseob. Somehow he was nervous suddenly. "Did you see Hyunseung?"

"He went to the restroom." Kikwang said. Yoseob nodded.

"Well, if he's back, tell him that I have something to tell him..." Yoseob thought for a while. Then he leaned closer to Kikwang, making the latter's heart beat fast. Yoseob whispered. "Em, better you tell him that I said, 'Junhyung's suspicious'. He will understand." Kikwang nodded absentmindedly. Yoseob smiled and left to his class. Kikwang blinked. He was in daze.

'What's wrong with me?'

Yoseob walked out from the class. He touched his chest. 'Why I feel it now?' Yoseob wrinkled to his question. He was puzzled when his heartbeat increased to the sudden closeness with Kikwang just now. "Why?"

 

 

Kikwang saw Yoseob on the way to him. He just looked at him who waved his hand towards Kikwang. Kikwang stopped when Yoseob stopped in front of him. "Did Hyunseung with you?" Kikwang blinked and shook his head. Yoseob hissed.

"I think Junhyung really did something. We need to find him." Yoseob said. Kikwang just nodded as he also worried about that guy. Kikwang followed Yoseob who walked away. They searched on that floor. Yoseob knew some places that Junhyung might used to lock up Hyunseung. Both of them went everywhere that Yoseob can figure out.

"We should go down. Maybe he would use the toilet too." Kikwang looked at Yoseob.

"Why won't we find in the level toilet?" Yoseob scratched his head.

"This level toilet is having problem, I don't think Hyunseung will use it anyway." Yoseob said and walked down the stairs. Kikwang just followed.

"Ah!" Yoseob misstep in the middle of the stairs. Kikwang who was shocked to hear the small scream quickly caught Yoseob before that smaller guy fell down. Yoseob stiffened when he realized he was in Kikwang's embrace. Kikwang blinked and looked down to Yoseob.

"Kuenchana, Yoseob ssi?" Yoseob blinked and nodded. His face reddened and his heartbeat became fast. Kikwang just looked at him, Yoseob backed right away.

"We need to find Hyunseung." Yoseob walked down. Kikwang just stared at his steps for a while. He was puzzled with his own heartbeat. But he ignored it right away and followed Yoseob. Both of them went checked the whole level but Hyunseung was nowhere to be found.

"Let's have a drink." Yoseob suggested when they stopped nearby the vending machine. Kikwang just nodded. Both of them approached the machine. Yoseob searched for money in his pocket and put into the machine. He picked coffee and took his drink. "What'chu want?" Yoseob asked. Kikwang looked.

"Strawberry flavor." Yoseob nodded and took his coins more. Kikwang stopped him by holding the hand. Yoseob stiffened. "I have my money." Kikwang said and put his money. Yoseob blinked.

"I thought to buy you drink..." Yoseob said. Kikwang just shook his head. Dang!

Kikwang bent to take his drink. Yoseob already walked to the seat nearby. He looked at his watch. "It's 3 minutes more the recess will end, we need to walk to the class if we wanna arrived before time." Kikwang just nodded while sitting beside Yoseob. His nose perked up when he smelt the strong essence from Yoseob's drink.

"Ugh, coffee smell..." Kikwang got up and stepped back a bit. Yoseob looked at Kikwang and raised his brow.

"What with coffeee?"

"Sorry, I can't stand the coffee smell. If possible, I will avoid it..." Kikwang said slowly. Yoseob raised his brow and looked at his drink.

"But why? Coffee is the best!" Yoseob said with a bright smile. Kikwang just smiled awkwardly while sipping his drinks. Yoseob pouted. "Coffee is always my favourite drink!" Yoseob said.

"Err...I had a strange...um, disease? Allergy? I don't know the term." Kikwang rubbed his nape. Yoseob waited for the next words "I can't drink things have caffeine, I will become unconscious in 3 minutes." Yoseob raised his brow.

"Wow, I never heard that."

"That's why I tried as much as possible to avoid coffee, afraid that smelling will effect too." Yoseob looked at his drink.

"For how long?" Kikwang blinked.

"What?"

"For how long you will be unconscious...and is this thing occur since you were young?" Yoseob looked up to Kikwang. Kikwang sipped his drink.

"Yeah, since young. How long...depend on the caffein content? I dunno ei

Please log in to read the full chapter