Caffeine | Empty

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"But..I-I'm sorry." Yoseob closed his eyes shut. That pleading voice still haunted him since he left the guy on the rooftop. After meeting him yesterday, Yoseob didn't attend the school but went back home. Mr. Yang was quite shocked to see his son came back but didn't have a chance to ask as his business had problem and need to go for two days. He asked the butler to look after his son while he was away. Yoseob groaned and took the pillow beside him, throwing it in anger.

"Shut up, I don't want to hear you!" Yoseob shouted to no one. He bit his lips. The eyes already puffy, red-blooded. The wet trail of tears still there but he was careless. Yoseob sighed.

"I...just want you to give an explanation...but you ruined it." Yoseob sighed again, a bit heavy. He can't believe those memories he had with both. He spent time with Hyekwang in full bliss and Kikwang in happiness because he had new friend to share about things he can't with Junhyung. But...

"It must be funny to him." Yoseob clenched his fist. He imagined Kikwang laughed at him right then. He snorted, exhaled harshly. "I hate you."

Yoseob's tears fell again. He was feeling stupid for easily liking Hyekwang like that. For not look further about Hyekwang and for not noticing the similarity those two had. And the little more he felt like , because he had himself confuse who did he likes actually.

Yoseob can't deny sometimes Kikwang took his breath away with his simple gestures, smiles or touches. The tingling sometimes lingered for long. With Hyekwang, he just fallen into the other from the beginning he laid his eyes on him. Yoseob groaned, he felt like a fool that he thought he was liking two persons at the same time. Yoseob curled into a ball, crying again.

Deep down without him noticed, he was relief, slightly. Slightly feeling the weight lifted up because he did like only one person, but different character. Yoseob noticed, Kikwang the nerd he knew from the first time is a submissive, silent and oblivious who slowly changed when they started to hang out together. While Hyekwang, he is a bright, confident and kind who easily make him feeling the butterflies. Yoseob sobbed.

"Why...I can't hate this truth but like it?"

 

 

Kikwang stared into spaces. Hyekwang who was making the lunch looked at his older brother. He already knew about Kikwang's job and currently the elder was finding a new one. Hyekwang did offer to give back the restaurant job so he can find another but Kikwang didn't want to burden his younger brother as lately it's hard to find part time. Kikwang snapped from his daze when someone touched his shoulder. "Ahdeul." Kikwang showed his best smile.

"Neh, mother?" His mother looked at Kikwang for a while.

"You look trouble, sweetheart. Anything happened?" Kikwang smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing, I'm fine mother." The mother looked at her son a bit longer. She knew the elder son had problems but knowing him for long since birth, she knew he won't tell anything. The mother hugged Kikwang by shoulder.

"Arasseo. Take care of yourself, okay?" Kikwang nodded. Hyekwang called when the lunch is ready. Kikwang helped his mother to the table and he settled down as well. Three of them took the lunch in silence. Hyekwang led the mother to the bed again after the lunch and taking her medicine. The mother just smiled to the younger son. Hyekwang smiled back and made sure the mother got enough sleep. Hyekwang turned to Kikwang when the mother already fallen asleep. Heykwang gave a nudge on the arm, Kikwang turned.

"Let's have a walk outside for a while, as I'm going to work." Kikwang just nodded. Hyekwang smiled. The brothers got ready and they headed out from the building. Hyekwang scanned his brother's face before started to talk as the walk to the restaurant wasn't that long.

"Hyung, your mind is bothered with something." Kikwang turned to his brother.

"It's nothing, I'm fine. Just a bit worry about work." Kikwang said. Hyekwang shook his head.

"No, I know it's not about finding new job. You have another problem, I can tell it." Kikwang stopped, Hyekwang too. Kikwang looked at Hyekwang.

"Hye ah. What should we do if we lied to someone and that person find out? What can I do to get his forgiveness?" Kikwang asked. Hyekwang looked at his brother. Hyekwang motioned his hyung to have a sit at a bench nearby there.

"Talk to him, explain everything. Ask forgiveness." Kikwang sighed.

"He didn't want to hear it. He give time to explain, but I blew it." Hyekwang wrinkled.

"To whom you lied? What did you lie about?" Hyekwang asked. Kikwang let out a heavy sigh and started to tell his brother without mentioning the name. Hyekwang looked at his brother.

"Hyung...you played a heart you know." Hyekwang said. Kikwang looked at him.

"I-I don't know." Hyekwang sighed.

"Of course. You're an oblivious hyung of mine. Of course you didn't know." Hyekwang said. Kikwang wrinkled.

"What do you mean?"

"That person like you, the one character that you lied. He felt betrayed of course." Kikwang sighed.

"I-I don't know."

"Hyung, do you like him?" Hyekwang asked. Kikwang looked at his brother. Kikwang shrugged.

"I don't know either." Hyekwang huffed.

"Look, if you like him, you should win him back. Because he did like you, a side of you. It maybe hard as he was hurt with your lies, but let's say if he did like the both side of you, I mean the time you're Kikwang to him and Hyekwang to him, it's easier to win him again. But if you don't like him, try to give an explanation and ask the forgiveness." Hyekwang advised the brother. Kikwang stared in spaces. Hyekwang patted Kikwang's shoulder.

"I can't believe I'm giving advice to you, hyung. But yeah, I did know you will be like this when comes about love." Hyekwang said, giggling. Kikwang raised his brow. "It's nothing. And yeah, can't you have a better name? Why you used my name tho?" Hyekwang said in a diva tone. Kikwang looked at his brother.

"I can't think any." Hyekwang chuckled.

"Maybe my name is too good so you use it." Kikwang rolled his eyes. Hyekwang looked at his watch. "I'm gonna be late if I still here. So, I will make my move.

Please log in to read the full chapter