Caffeine | Jealousy?

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob was sent by the driver. Hyunseung contacted him that Junhyung will come with him, so Yoseob decided to go to school by car. Yoseob waved a good bye to the driver and walked into the school. He stood near the entrance, waiting for Hyunseung and Junhyung. Yoseob glanced at his watch. 'They're going to be late if they're still on the road.' Yoseob looked up. He smiled to see them.

"Jun! Hyunseung ssi!" Yoseob walked to them. Hyunseung smiled. Yoseob came and hugged Junhyung, make the latter startled while Hyunseung's smile dropped. "Are you okay? Do you get hurt?" Junhyung pushed off Yoseob as he was groaning. Yoseob released the hug.

"I'm fine, thank you. Get off me..." Junhyung said. Yoseob pouted and turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled to him.

"Thanks for helping him. I'm worried but you said you're with him...so I feel a bit better." Hyunseung nodded. Junhyung looked at Yoseob. Yoseob patted Hyunseung's shoulder.

"You believed him?" Junhyung asked. Hyunseung raised his brow. Yoseob chuckled and turned to Junhyung.

"You know what, even thought you are doubting Hyunseung but for me, Hyunseung care on you so much because..." Yoseob's words was cut off when Hyunseung cupped his mouth.

"Well, your best friend believe me so start to believe me. Yoseob ssi, don't worry. I will make sure he's safe." Hyunseung grinned to Yoseob. Yoseob nodded and Hyunseung pulled his hand. Yoseob patted Hyunseung's shoulder and smiled.

'Of course, because you're really care for him. I can tell that. Still remember your voice that time...' Yoseob smiled wider. "I trust Jun to you then." Yoseob said. Junhyung widened his eyes.

"Yah, what do you mean by that?" Yoseob chuckled and pulled Hyunseung with him. "Yah! Come back here!" Junhyung caught to them. Three of them walked to the class together. The others were amazed to see them as they saw Hyunseung and Junhyung came to school together and now the three looked close. All of them puzzled to what was happening. Yoseob noticed someone. He smiled widely.

"Kikwang ssi!" Kikwang stopped and turned. Yoseob waved his hand. Kikwang smiled and looked happy to see Hyunseung. Yoseob moved his eyes when he noticed Kikwang wasn't looking at him.

"Hyunseung ah." Hyunseung smiled and hugged Kikwang's shoulder. Yoseob's expression changed a bit, which he also didn't know why. He bit his bottom lips.

"How are you?" Hyunseung said. Kikwang just smiled. "Sorry for not attending the school. No one is bullying you, right?" Kikwang shook his head. Hyunseung messed Kikwang's hair which made the latter pouted. Yoseob stunned to see the pout while Junhyung took Hyunseung's hand off Kikwang's shoulder. Hyunseung turned.

"Why?" Junhyung just coldly walked away. Hyunseung and Kikwang puzzled while Yoseob quickly said sorry and caught up to Junhyung. Hyunseung raised his brow. "What's wrong with him?"

'Why Yoseob didn't talk anything with me?' Kikwang shook his head. "I dunno but he was scary like always." Hyunseung turned Kikwang. He smiled.

"Don't worry, Junhyung is not that scary. You said once, you can tell he's nice. Well, I can tell you he's really nice and cute." Hyunseung smiled and started to walk. Kikwang blinked few times before walking after Hyunseung. He was puzzled with Hyunseung's word. 'Anything good happen to Hyunseung and Junhyung?' Kikwang kept his eyes on Yoseob's back far in front of him.

 

 

The recess time came. Kikwang ignored when he felt Hyunseung turned to him. "Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm buying you today." Kikwang blinked and shook his head.

"Eh, no. It's fine." Hyunseung looked at him. Kikwang looked back.

"Hey, don't refuse this. I want to treat you now and let's go." Hyunseung pulled Kikwang. Kikwang sighed and got up, following Hyunseung out. On the same time, Yoseob and Junhyung arrived at their class. Yoseob saw the hand. He narrowed his eyes and called them.

"Hyunseung ssi, Kikwang." Yoseob called. Both turned. "Going to the cafeteria? Let's go together." Yoseob said. Hyunseung smiled and nodded. Four of them walked together. Yoseob purposely walked side by side with Hyunseung while Junhyung walked a bit behind them and Kikwang beside Hyunseung. Yoseob and Hyunseung kept talking. Yoseob avoided to talk with Kikwang. He didn't know why but he was a bit mad with Kikwang.

"For two days you and Jun not coming to school, I dragged Kikwang together with me to cafeteria. He rarely go out eat right?" Yoseob said, just to get Kikwang's attention. Hyunseung smiled and nodded. Kikwang looked away with flustered cheeks.

"He likes books more than eating?" Hyunseung said. Yoseob chuckled, Kikwang turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung just smiled and took a glance at the back. "Junhyung ah, walk with us." Hyunseung said. Junhyung didn't say anything and still walked on the same pace. Hyunseung sighed and slowed down his pace. He walked with Junhyung. Yoseob just smiled and walked with Kikwang. Kikwang just smiled back.

Please log in to read the full chapter