Prince in Shadow | Weekend together

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung stirred from his sleep the other morning. He heard some noise from the outside room and also Puff's barks. Junhyung groaned and sat up on the bed. Looking around, he noticed his room already cleaned (the cleaniest he ever seen). Junhyung wrinkled, thinking when it got cleaned. He saw Hyunseung's bags. Somehow a small smile crept on his lips.

Junhyung shook his head and lazily got down the bed. He walked out the room and saw Hyunseung was cleaning TV area. He dusted off the table and arranged neatly the small dogs figurine to its place. Junhyung just looked at him silently. He was a bit enjoying the view. Puff turned from following Hyunseung after sensing his owner's smell. Puff barked and ran to Junhyung. Junhyung smiled to Puff and took it to his arms. Puff growled lowly.

Hyunseung turned when he noticed Puff wasn't there. He noticed Junhyung and smiled. "You're awake. Am I being noisy?" Junhyung looked up. He rolled his eyes.

"Sort of." Junhyung said and walked to the kitchen. Hyunseung just smiled a bit. He continued what he was doing. Junhyung returned to the living room with a bottle of water in his hand. Puff already put down and followed its owner around. Hyunseung moved to clean the couch as well. Junhyung looked around as he wanted to sit there actually. "I'm taking bath." Junhyung said and walked into the room. Hyunseung just smiled.

After finishing his bath, Junhyung was out from the bathroom with a black sleeveless t-shirt on and towel for his lower body."You cleaned the bathroom already?" Hyunseung turned to Junhyung. He nodded absentmindedly. Junhyung blinked. "Are you a superhero or something? When did you get up?" Junhyung looked to the time. "It's still 10 am..."

"I'm awake around 5 minutes before 7. As I'm bathing, I cleaned up the bathroom first. And I'm not a superhero, just ordinary human that likes cleaning." Junhyung rolled his eyes and walked to the room. He got his pants on and walked out again.

"But quite weird I didn't hear you cleaned the room." Junhyung said when he faced Hyunseung. Hyunseung giggled.

"Of course you won't, sleephead." Junhyung widened his eyes.

"Yah!" Hyunseung giggled. Junhyung pouted and took Puff who came to him. "Just when I thought I wanna help...jeez."

Hyunseung raised his brow. "What?"

"Nothing. Done? I wanna sit here." Junhyung said sulking and jumped on the couch. He the TV. Hyunseung just looked at him and smiled. He's being cute without he noticed it.

"Umm...if you wanna help, how about go to wash the dish? Ops, before that, I prepared breakfast for you, omelet. Eat it before you done the dish." Hyunseung said. Junhyung ignored the word. Hyunseung raised his brow. "Junhyung ah, even if you don't want to help, eat." Junhyung shook his head and ruffled Puff's fur. Hyunseung giggled and exhaled.

"Kiddo." Hyunseung muttered softly, uncaught by Junhyung. Hyunseung left his work, sweeping the floor, and walked to the kitchen. Getting the plate of omelet and a glass of milk, he walked back to Junhyung. "Here, mokko." Hyunseung handed the plate and glass. Junhyung blinked and looked up to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled. Flustered, Junhyung took it. Hyunseung smiled. He bent a bit and patted Junhyung's head.

"Good boy. Eat properly." Hyunseung smiled and went back sweeping the floor. Junhyung looked at Hyunseung, stunned. His eyes then fell on the plate. Slowly he smiled. He turned back to the TV and put the glass on the small table beside the couch. He began to eat while Puff was napping on his lap. Hyunseung just smiled when he took a glance to Junhyung. 'Just a cute boy.'

Hyunseung finished sweeping the floor and walked to the kitchen. Noticing where Hyunseung was going, Junhyung gulped down the last milk and jumped down the couch. He went to the kitchen and stopped Hyunseung. "I will do this. Go and sit." Junhyung said and pushed Hyunseung out of kitchen with his body. Hyunseung raised his brow. Junhyung signaled him to go and turned back to the kitchen. Junhyung wore the gloves and started to wash the dirty dish. Hyunseung just smiled. He looked at the clock.

"Can sit for a while before preparing lunch." Hyunseung said and sat on the couch. He watched the TV to get rid of his bored as well as waiting for time to pass.

Junhyung took off the gloves and wiped his hands. He walked out the kitchen. "I'm...." Junhyung stopped in the midway. Hyunseung fell asleep on the couch. Junhyung walked slowly to the couch and stopped in front of Hyunseung. He looked at the latter for long. Junhyung stood on his knees. 'You're a human if you fallen asleep after doing those cleaning.'

Junhyung smiled a bit. He was staring on the flawless angel in front of him. He can't deny, Hyunseung was perfect in many ways that he could ever know. Junhyung's hand moved up, reaching the bangs. Like a ghost finger, Junhyung brushed off the messy bangs, showing more of the perfect face. He sighed inside.

'Gomawo...mianne.' Junhyung smiled again. Hyunseung stirred in his sleep. Junhyung jumped on his feet and walked quickly to the room. Hyunseung rubbed his eyes and woke up completely. He saw Junhyung at the door.

"Ouh, Junhyung. You done?" Junhyung turned.

"Yeah. Done." Hyunseung looked at the

Please log in to read the full chapter