Caffeine | Day before hangout

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang entered the cafe that Saturday morning. He, Peniel and Heechul will be taking the morning shift and Heechul will be replaced by Jokwon around 3pm. Kikwang smiled when he saw Heechul. "Hyung, morning." Heechul nodded and signaled him to quickly change. Kikwang nodded and went to the locker room. "Ouh, Peniel. You're early." Peniel turned and saw Kikwang. He just smiled a bit and turned back to his locker.

"My place is nearer than hyung." Peniel said coldly and shut off his locker. He walked pass Kikwang with a slight half-hearted bow and left the room. Kikwang just shrugged as he wasn't notice Peniel's coldness. Kikwang quickly changed his outfit.

"Kikwang ah. You take my role today." Heechul said. Kikwang just nodded. He saw the office's light was on.

"Boss is in?" Kikwang asked. Heechul turned.

"Yeah, he came earlier. Maybe have things to do, I dunno." Kikwang nodded. He took Heechul's usual place. Peniel changed the closed sign to open sign. The cafe was opened for customer then. They had their first customer of the day and Peniel got the order. Kikwang made the coffee and they sent off the customer well. Heechul smiled after the first customer left.

"Going to be super busy today." Kikwang just nodded softly. His mind was thinking about something else. The money for tomorrow. He thought of asking his boss for advance pay, but he was afraid to do so. Thinking on asking Heechul or Jokwon, he felt embarrass also. Kikwang sighed.

"Kwangie." Kikwang snapped. Heechul was giving the order. Kikwang nodded and quickly made the coffee for the customer. Peniel's order came after. Kikwang busied taking both and moved as quick as he can. Sometimes Heechul would do the order too. Kikwang thanked him.

When the day moved to the lunchtime, the customer decreased a bit. Heechul went closer to Kikwang. "What's wrong with you? You're a bit off." Kikwang turned to Heechul. He smiled awkwardly.

"Um, I'm fine." Heechul raised his brow.

"I don't see you're fine." Heechul said. Kikwang sighed. Peniel just stayed silent with him following the conversation. Kikwang rubbed his neck.

"Well...I thought of something..."

"What?"

"I..need some money." Kikwang sighed in the end of sentence. Peniel stopped eavesdropping when a customer came. Heechul took a glance and turned back to Kikwang.

"How much?" Kikwang blinked. Heechul smiled. "I can help. You can borrow from me." Heechul said. Peniel sent over the order, Heechul was quick to do it first. The drink was done and he passed back to Peniel. His eyes then turned back to Kikwang. "So?"

"Is it okay, hyung?" Heechul nodded. Kikwang whispered the amount. Heechul smiled and patted Kikwang's shoulder.

"Of course I can help. I will go to the bank after the shift. Will give it to you after." Kikwang widened his eyes. He hugged Heechul.

"Chincha, hyung? Gomawo!" Heechul chuckled and patted Kikwang's back. Kikwang released the elder and smiled wider. Heechul smiled back and ruffled Kikwang's hair.

"Let's get back to work and don't get distracted anymore, okay?" Kikwang nodded quickly. Heechul just smiled.

 

 

Yoseob walked out from his room, getting his breakfast. He noticed his father at the table when he arrived the dining table. "Appa~" Mr. Yang turned. He gave his son the best smile.

"Here you are. I'm half done with the breakfast." Mr. Yang said. Yoseob pouted.

"I'm tidying my bed first before going down." Mr. Yang chuckled and rubbed Yoseob's back.

"Arasseo." Yoseob smiled and took a bread.

"Appa, you don't go for work today?" Mr. Yang smiled.

"I will go after lunch. We're going to lunch together today." Yoseob looked up.

"Chincha? Yeay~" Mr. Yang smiled fatherly. He let Yoseob ate in peace while him staring at his one and only son. He did miss his cute son and their free time together. Even though they didn't have long time together but he treasured all the time he had for his son. He felt bad for not taking a good care since his son was young and now he wanted to make up to it. Thinking of those pasts, he remembered someone.

"Yoseobie." Yoseob looked up to his father. He blinked in question. Mr. Yang smiled. "How's Jun? He was quiet..." Mr. Yang asked. Yoseob gulped down the milk.

"He's fine at school.He was absent for two days three days ago but a friend, Hyunseung was taking care of him. I don't know what happened that day, but I trust Hyunseung to take care of Junhyung." Yoseob smiled. "Hyunseung care of him a lot, appa." Mr. Yang nodded. He also got reports from Justin that a schoolmate of Junhyung moved into Junhyung's place for the safety. Which Mr. Yang was glad at least Junhyung now opened up to the other person.

"If you trust him, then appa will trust him too." Yoseob smiled.

"Junhyung changes to a bit better after Hyunseung came. I like to see that, appa." Yoseob said. Mr. Yang nodded.

"Aren't you jealous, your best friend is hanging out with someone else?" Mr. Yang said out of sudden. Yoseob turned to him. Yoseob shook his head.

"It's for Jun's own good. I'm feeling happy for him." Mr. Yang smiled.

"Or because you have someone else too?" Yoseob choked his food and took a big gulp. Mr. Yang chuckled. Yoseob's face was deep red. Mr. Yang smiled to his son. "Have something to tell me? Hum?" Yoseob blushed. Mr. Yang grinned to see his son's face.

"Tell me, tell me~ te te tell me~" Mr. Yang sang to Tell Me song. Yoseob glared at his father. Mr. Yang chuckled. "You better finished off your story about the guy on the train." Yoseob blushed more.

"Later." Yoseob tried hard to ignore his playful father and finished his breakfast. The father kept teasing his son. Both of them went to Mr. Yang's working room. They always spent time there together and the place where Yoseob shared his story about his life with his father other than his own bedroom. Mr. Yang asked Yoseob to tell him quic

Please log in to read the full chapter