Prince in Shadow | Fragile Junhyung

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung woke up the next morning, finding himself lying on the small bed in Junhyung's house. They were back to that house as Justin already cleaned up all the mess and guarded the house well. Nothing much changed in the house, just some of things broke and trace of bloods were here and there, thus Justin and his men cleaned it up. Hyunseung titled his head a bit, just to find the small frame in his arm. Breathing peacefully in the deep sleep, Hyunseung smiled to the sight.

Junhyung can't sleep yesterday, Hyunseung have to give him the calming pill. As Junhyung came into his slumber, the latter didn't let go of his hold. And Hyunseung ended up sleeping next to Junhyung. Junhyung had nightmares which made Hyunseung's up in the middle of night, worrying the fragile guy. Hyunseung rocked him to sleep and whispered safety for the latter, until Junhyung was calmed again. He didn't move from his position and fell asleep with Junhyung in his arm.

That's explained why he ended waking up like this. Hyunseung sensed the morning already came and the school is going on for today. Hyunseung sighed inside. He didn't want to wake up the lovely guy who just got his peaceful sleep, but knowing they can't skip school again, Hyunseung pulled his arms softly.

"Don't...hm..leave." Junhyung mumbled in sleep and clutched to Hyunseung's t-shirt. Hyunseung looked down, just plastered a smile. He touched Junhyung's bangs with a soft smile on his lips.

"I won't leave anywhere, Junhyung ah." Hyunseung whispered and pecked on the forehead. Junhyung whimpered in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. Hyunseung smiled when their eyes met. "Are you awake?" Junhyung blinked and quickly moved a bit, making a distance out of shock due to the close distance.

"What..."

"You didn't let me go when you fell asleep yesterday." Hyunseung said. Blushes were on Junhyung's cheeks. Junhyung bit his lips.

"But you were on the floor yesterday." Junhyung retorted. Hyunseung chuckled softly and pouted the second later.

"How dare you let me sleep on the floor..." Junhyung looked at Hyunseung, completely forgotten the closeness between them to see Hyunseung's pout. Hyunseung pinched Junhyung's perfect nose. Junhyung whined. "I didn't do anything, and you better get use to me sleeping next to you because you kept having nightmare and got calm after I hugged you..." Junhyung blushed deeper red to the words. He never knew that was the reason to have Hyunseung slept next to him. Junhyung was shy after all.

"I guess you're feeling better today as you're reacting to my words." Hyunseung said while poking Junhyung's reddish cheek. Junhyung closed his eyes and hid his face into his palm, making Hyunseung giggled. "Let's get up now. We will late too school if staying like this." Hyunseung said and sat up on the bed. Having the bed lightened, Junhyung quickly removed his hand and tugged Hyunseung's shirt. His fear was coming back.

"Don't leave me alone." Junhyung said with burning cheeks. Hyunseung turned around.

"Junhyung, I won't leave. I'm here anyway." Hyunseung said softly. Junhyung looked up to him and sat up.

"Just don't leave." Hyunseung looked at Junhyung again. He knew Junhyung was still scared to be alone without anyone around. But it may turned worst if he continued to cling like yesterday again. Hyunseung still remembered when they're getting ready to Yang's residence yesterday.

"Junhyung, I want to go for bath. Can you let go off my shirt?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung gripped harder.

"I don't want to be alone." Hyunseung blinked.

"But bathing..." Hyunseung paused when Junhyung looked at him with puppy eyes and the tighter gripping sure can't make him getting a bath any sooner. Hyunseung exhaled. "Look, let's get you bath first." Hyunseung said and took another towel and Junhyung's cloth that brought by Justin just now. Junhyung didn't say anything just followed after Hyunseung to the bathroom. Hyunseung looked around his bathroom. Luckily his house have tub and the curtain around it. He filled the tub with water. Junhyung just looked from behind.

"Get off your shirt and go in the tub." Junhyung blinked. His cheeks got red. He was shy but he didn't want to get Hyunseung out of the place as well. Hyunseung who knew what was in Junhyung's mind turned away. "Just strip off quick and get into the tub. I won't leave nor see anything." Hyunseung said while closing his eyes. Junhyung looked at Hyunseung for a while and strip off himself. While getting to the tub, Junhyung pulled the curtain to block Hyunseung's view but his hand found his ways again gripping on Hyunseung's shirt. Hyunseung sighed.

"I don't go anywhere and just get yourself cleaned." Hyunseung said. Junhyung slowly let go off the grip and enjoyed his bath. After he done, Hyunseung gave the towel to him and ordered to empty the tub. Junhyung dried himself in the tub as the water flow out. He got dressed there as well. Then, the curtain pushed away. Junhyung stepped out and his hand back on gripping Hyunseung's shirt. Hyunseung gulped.

"Well, it's my turn to get cleaned." Junhyung looked at Hyunseung. Hyunseung made Junhyung turned to the door. "I'm here all the time, keep your eyes at the door so you know I'm not going anywhere." Junhyung gave a slight nod while Hyunseung strip off himself and got the tub filled again. When it's done, Hyunseung got into the tub.

"Hyunseung?"

"I'm here, Junhyung." Inward, Hyunseung sighed. He saw Junhyung's hand was finding him again. Sighing, Hyunseung held out his right hand to reach the hand and used his other hand to pull the curtain. Junhyung felt all safe again when he felt Hyunseung's hand wrapped his hand. He enjoyed it, the safety and the warmth. Hyunseung just had a quick and hard bath as he just had one hand to use. He asked for the towel and let go off Junhyung's hand after he convinced the latter again that he was there. The bath now is done, at last.

Hyunseung shook his head to the memories. He just hoped that won't repeat again as Junhyung's bathroom don't have tub. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung. "I'm going to bath, or you want to go first?" Junhyung looked up to Hyunseung. He also remembered yesterday incident and he was blushing again.

"Erk, em. I'm going first, but you...stay in front of the door, please?" Junhyung said. Hyunseung just nodded, at least it's not that worst like yesterday. Junhyung took his towel and his uniform while pulling Hyunseung with him. Then both of them went to the bathroom after Hyunseung took his towel also. Junhyung got into the bathroom.

"Hyunseung?"

"I'm out here, don't worry. I will stay by the door." Hyunseung assured the guy. Junhyung bit his lips.

"I still feel..."

"I will sing for you." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nodded even though Hyunseung can't see him. Hyunseung hummed a melody, soothing Junhyung inside the bathroom. Junhyung started to take bath when Hyunseung started to sing. Junhyung took a mental note that Hyunseung is a good singer with a lovely voice. Junhyung didn't know what song Hyunseung was singing but he heard it before from Yoseob who loved music a lot. Junhyung did like music, even have a thing in making song, capable of rapping and dancing but he rarely followed the music industry in Korea. And even so, he was long forgotten about his talent in making songs and his interes in rapping and dancing.

Hyunseung finished off his favourite and the only song he know, On Rainy Day by Beast and just hummed the melody as Junhyung was still inside. Soon enough, the tap was turned off and he assumed Junhyung was wearing his uniform. The door creaked open, revealing Junhyung in full attire. Hyunseung smiled and touched Junhyung's still wet hair. "Dry it off. It's my turn to bath." Junhyung bit his lips. Hyunseung noticed the reluctant in Junhyung's eyes. "Junhyung?"

"Can I stay..I mean, em..." Hyunseung

Please log in to read the full chapter