Prince in Shadow | Examination

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung and Hyunseung just went through the days normally, without anything unusual happened. They're spending their times together, studying, enjoying each other company and Junhyung learnt more on cooking from Hyunseung. Without realized, the time flies fast. They're now on the last week before the examination and Hyunseung made sure both of them studied sufficiently for that last week.

Junhyung didn't remember about what he had know previously but he still felt trouble to count the day. He didn't want to be away from Hyunseung and yet, he was all clingy back to Hyunseung. When he was hit by the reality, he just wished the time would stop there and he would like to stay longer with Hyunseung. He wanted to ran away but he knew he had to get married because he had nowhere to go. He was quite sure Hyunseung won't like it if he said he refused to get married. He didn't know what Hyunseung thought of him or what Hyunseung's feelings for him. He was stuck, didn't know what he should do.

"Junnie?" Junhyung snapped from his long thought. Both of them were in their class that evening. Hyunseung insisted to stay in school even though this week, they didn't have extra class. The teacher gave them time to prepare and ended the extra class last week. There's not so many students stay back till now and the class was quite empty. Kikwang went to study at the study room with Eunkwang. Hyunseung touched Junhyung's arm. "What are you thinking? You're staring in spaces."

"Ani, I'm fine. Maybe I'm tired." Hyunseung glanced at his watch. He exhaled.

"Well, take a rest if you wanna too." Hyunseung said. Junhyung shook his head and worked on his Maths exercise. Hyunseung looked at him again. He can sensed something was off with Junhyung but Junhyung refused to say anything. Recently, Junhyung was back to his clingy side and kept acting all cute and childish with Hyunseung. Hyunseung found it weird for the sudden change but he likes it anyway. Junhyung looked up when he felt the stare.

"What?" Hyunseung smiled a bit.

"Ani, I want to ask if you wanna go to the secret place tonight?" Junhyung looked at Hyunseung. He smiled a bit.

"No, not today. Let's go on the weekend. We must be nervous that day." Junhyung said and looked at his book again. Hyunseung softly giggled.

"I think it was just you alone nervous." Junhyung looked up with a questioned look. Hyunseung smiled. "Because I'm a smartass." Junhyung scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Stop that." Hyunseung chuckled and ruffled Junhyung's hair. Junhyung stunned.

"You're back. Good." Junhyung looked at him confused. Hyunseung gestured him to continue the study. He read his book then. Junhyung bit his lips and turned back to his book. But his mind was wandering away. Somehow, the touch made him overwhelmed.

'I really like you, Hyunseung ah.'

 

 

They were preparing to go to the school when Hyunseung's phone rang that morning. Hyunseung motioned Junhyung to go down first to the car as his assistant already waited at the car. Hyunseung picked up his phone as Junhyung went out.

"Yoboseyeo."

"Prince."

"Look hyung, I did say not to call me by that. You're just like family to me." Hyunseung said while wearing his coat with one hand. "I don't deserve that, Prince. To think what I had done back then..."

"Yo, Doojin hyung. Stop there, it's not your fault at all. Okay, now. You call me for...?"

"Uh...I got some information about the person you're asking me to find. I'm asking to meet you..."

"Ouh great. I almost forgot about the thing I ask you, hyung. Well...keep it with you for a while. I'm busy for these two weeks. You know, it's final examination..."

"Ahh, right. Doojoon told me before...I'm sorry, Prince."

"Hey, call me Hyunseung, hyung. Ouh yeah, how are your family? Doojoon and Doori noona are doing great? Do you guys get along together well now?" Doojin exhaled, Hyunseung can feel a smile with it.

"A lot better now. We solved all the misunderstanding now. Doojoon worked hard to get us back as before. Doori also doing well, she smiles and laugh more these days. Doojoon also solved the problem within the clan, but yeah he put me into the leader position..."

"Well, I do agree with him tho. You're the eldest and yet, the suitable person to lead the clan. If you need help, any kind of help, just tell me. I will try my best to give some helps." Doojin thanked him and told everything is fine.

"I will contact you again when the exam is done, Hyunseung."

"Ouh yeah, okay. Hyung, I need to go to the school now. Bye." Hyunseung said as he locked the door. The call ended and he walked down the stairs. A smile tugged on his lips.

'Great, I hope I will find her soon.' Hyunseung smiled.

 

 

(flashback)

Junhyung was watching a drama together with Hyunseung in the living room. They were sitting closed to each other. Junhyung was hugging Hyunseung's arm. He poked Hyunseung after some time. Hyunseung looked down. He raised his brow.

"I'm thinking of something." Hyunseung looked at Junhyung closely.

"What is it?"

"Um, is it possible if I want to find someone?" Hyunseung raised his brow again.

"Nugu?"

"Well...it's about Yoseob. I feel bad for him these days. He...kept avoiding us, I'm sure he felt alone tho..." Hyunseung touched Junhyung's head.

"Um, I get that point even though it's his own loss to avoid us since that misunderstanding with Kikwang. So what you want to do?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung's eyes were on the screen showing on a mother with her kids.

"I want to find her mother again." Hyunseung blinked.

"Her mother?" Junhyung nodded.

"I didn't tell you or anyone even Yoseob himself about this, but Yoseob lost her mother basically because of me." Junhyung pasued. Hyunseung waited him to continue. "When ajusshi took me home on that day I lost my parents, ahjumma didn't like me. Ajusshi told her about my story, but ahjumma didn't trust it and didn't like me staying with them. Yoseob likes me a lot after

Please log in to read the full chapter