[Extra] Fate | The story of Yoon Doojoon

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

That one morning, a guy woke up from his sleep like usual. He was used to wake up on his own since he left his family house a year ago. Living with his insane for power father, he ran away from that hell last year. His father didn't bother much that he ran away from the house as the elder never acknowledge him as his second son in the family. He can't live under his father's greed. Even though he was hidden as the second son of Yoon's, but his father still bothered his life and wanted him to follow his order. But he hated all of it, sick of the greedy father he had. He fought with his father one day, telling him not to bother him or taking him into any of his father's evil plan, he left the house after that. He remembered his father's word before he left.

"Go, get lost then! I never care on a  like you, Doojoon."

He stepped out from the bath and went to change his cloths. Ready with his school uniform, he grabbed his bag and walked out from the small room he rented with a kind old man that he found on the day he left the house. He reached the living room, the old man finished preparing the breakfast, saw Doojoon.

"Doojoonie, come and eat first." Doojoon looked up. He shook his head.

"I'm fine, haraboji. I'm going, bye haraboji." Doojoon said and left after he wore his shoes. The old man just shook his head to see the young boy leaving. Doojoon walked to his school everyday. He still had his saving money, enough till the end of this year. After he graduated highschool, he thought of working to save money for his study after that. He was determined not to go back home. He wanted to live on his own. As for now, he got some pocket money from playing football and being the best player, he even got the scholarship from the club and he used that to pay his school fees.

Doojoon arrived at the school like usual. He bought a packet of bread on the way just now for his breakfast. From far, he heard the commotion. He sighed and avoided the place. He knew what was happening. It's the Kingka again, of course. Doojoon didn't want to get involve or even care about it. He just went to his class. Putting down his bag, his friends from football club greeted him. Doojoon greeted them back and talked for a while. He excused himself to the washroom after that.

On the way, he bumped to someone who rushed in his steps. A bag fell on the floor, Doojoon was quick to catch the person he bumped before the latter fell. "Th-thank you. I'm sorry." The person said and quickly picked up his bag. Doojoon blinked to the sudden incident, just noticed the person is a junior from the colour of the coat he was wearing. The junior male just left without saying anything. Doojoon just shrugged to it and went to the washroom.

 

 

Doojoon began the stretching. His face brightened as today they're going to play football for PE class. At least, it won't be so boring for him. He never felt enough to have football practice after morning classes (which he always skipped his extra classes). He always loved football and for him, the field gave him peace. Doojoon let his eyes wander while he was doing his stretching. From far, he saw someone he knew. Jang Hyunseung.

On the first day he knew Hyunseung transferred to this school, he was shocked. Moreover when people didn't recognized him as the Prince of South Korea. He also felt weird when Hyunseung came here, he knew Hyunseung didn't go study oversea like the news reported but when Hyunseung enrolled in this school, he knew there must be something here. Only one thing come to his mind, the lost fiancee. His father always talked about that before, he wanted to find the lost fiancee badly as the bracelet, royal symbol was in the fiancee's hand. Just if his father found it first, so his father can have the throne he longed for. Doojoon didn't like it at all. His father always greedy and he was afraid there won't be peace if his father is the King. That's why he didn't like his father and even never help his father in one of his evil plans.

Doojoon done with his stretching when he saw Hyunseung was going somewhere else. The teacher called to start the match. Doojoon played diligently and swiftly using his amazing skills. On the field, he forgets everything. His father, the problems in his family, his father's hatred on him and the facts that he's a son in Yoon's clans.

The first half ended quick with his team's leading 2:1. Two goals, thanks to him alone. Doojoon took a breath while his friends congratulated and thanked him. Doojoon just smiled and walked to the side field. The players for second half were getting into the field. Doojoon noticed the cutest and chirpy guy, best friend of the Kingka, Yang Yoseob. He always smiled to the loudness and cuteness of that guy. Just, Yoseob brought the smile to him and he thanked the cutie for that secretly. Doojoon noticed the shoelace was untied and Yoseob almost fell. He was quick to catch the latter as he stood not to far from him.

"Are you okay?" The cute guy looked up. Doojoon smiled a bit.

"Ouh, yeah. Thanks, Doojoon." Doojoon smiled. He saw the shoelace.

"Be careful with shoes." Doojoon said. Yoseob just smiled and tied his shoelace. Doojoon just smiled to Kikwang and left the scene. He was sweating and thirsty. He moved to drink water and cooled himself alone at the bench. He still can see the match from there even a bit far. Doojoon watched the match with interest.

"Auww....we lost." Doojoon said. He got up and walked to the changing room.

 

 

Doojoon saw the same junior again. He was going to the cafeteria. Since the first time he bumped to that junior, he always saw the latter around. Somehow he was attracted to him. Doojoon wanted to greet and ask his name, but he never had the gut to to do it. Moreover, that guy is a junior so it was a little bit hard to talk. Doojoon silently followed behind that junior as they're going to the same direction. That junior bought food and ate alone at an empty table. Doojoon bought bread and drink, he gathered his strength and confidently went to that junior.

"Um, hi. Can I sit here?" That junior looked up. For a while, both of them flustered when their eyes met. The younger blushed and nodded. He looked down nervously. Doojoon took the seat in front of the younger. He felt awkward and ate his bread, don't know what to say. He just ate silently, while his eyes sneakily took a glance to the younger. Looking around, finding the name tag.

The younger looked uncomfortable and kept looking down while chewing his food. Doojoon found the name and read it to himself. 'Son Dongwoon.' Doojoon cleared his throat. "Em..may I know your name?" Doojoon said, a bit awkward. The younger just stayed silent, but he stopped eating.

"Dong..woon." The younger stuttered with the soft voice. Doojoon smiled alone, feeling happy he got some response.

"This maybe weird but I always noticed you around. Um, since we bumped to each other on a morning." Doojoon said, didn't know what to say. Dongwoon still didn't look up but he nodded slowly. He continued to eat. Doojoon stared at him for a while before introduced himself. "I'm Yoon Doojoon, from class 3-B-1."

"I...know, sunbae." Dongwoon still stuttered but lessened by time. Doojoon raised his brow.

"How?"

"Sunbae...is famous as a skilled footballer. Whole school know it." Dongwoon said. Doojoon guffawed. Dongwoon looked up. Doojoon smiled, making the younger looked down again, blushing.

"Um, can't deny that. I'm famous like that? Haha, ouh. Which class are you?" Doojoon asked. Dongwoon tried to look up.

"2-B-1." Doojoon nodded. He smiled when their eyes met again. Dongwoon looked down again as his cheeks started to redden more. Dongwoon got up after finished his food. "I'm going..first, sunbae." Dongwoon said and left. Doojoon blinked in surprise. He quickly tidied the trash and threw in the bin. He followed Dongwoon.

"Wait." Dongwoon didn't stop. He was too shy to stop. Doojoon just chased after the younger. He was noticed by his fellow friends in the club and greeted each other. That slowed him and Dongwoon walked faster, leaving the elder behind. Doojoon looked up, he still wanted to say something to the younger. Doojoon excused himself from the group and walked fast, chasing after the younger. But to his bad luck, he bumped to someone.

"Ops!" Yoseob almost stumbled back and fell but Doojoon was quick to get him. Yoseob secured in his arms. Doojoon noticed Kikwang who just stunned to the sudden incident.

"I'm really sorry. Are you okay?" Yoseob looked up when he was released from the hug. He nodded.

"I'm okay, Doojoon ssi." Doojoon bowed a bit.

"I'm really sorry. See you around." Doojoon walked quickly, like chasing over something. Yoseob just watched the footballer leaving steps. Doojoon looked around. He can't see the younger anymore. As a cue, the bell rang when Doojoon wanted to go to the younger's class. Doojoon sighed. He bet he should approach the younger next time.

 

 

Doojoon quickly went into the washroom when he noticed his phone received a call. He hated to see the number, he knew well who is on the other line. The phone kept vibrating, as the caller didn't give up until he picked it up. Annoyed, he picked it up at last.

"What do you want?" Doojoon's voice sounded harsh. The snickers heard on the other line.

"Show some respects for elders, ." Doojoon scoffed.

"If you wanna say those things, I regret for picking this up." The other laughed.

"I like your...." Doojoon just hung up. His breath was deep, anger rose up. Again, the phone vibrated. Pissed off, Doojoon picked up harshly.

"Stop calling me, chincha!" Doojoon hollered.

"Shut up and listen, will you?! Now, I need you for the next plan." Doojoon snorted.

"I won't involve with your dirty things, dad. You have noona, you have hyung. Leave me out!" Doojoon said.

"Even you're out from the house, you still in the part of my plan. Now, I want you to find out who is the lost fiancee. He's in your school. I heard Hyunseung already there, and you should move fast. So I will get the throne and you will be the second prince easily because of course I will reward Doojin to be the Prince. He should become the next King." The stern voice made Doojoon felt annoyed. He knew he would get called because of this. He predicted this to happen since he figured out the purpose Hyunseung transferred to this school. He snickered back.

"I don't give a ing eye on that, dad. We live well without harm, I don't think it necessary to take away the throne. And even that dad, Doojin hyung have his own dream but he never want to against you, he just follow your lead to take the throne." Doojoon said, frustrated. His hyung, the first child in hi

Please log in to read the full chapter