Caffeine | Truth, Confession

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob skipped happily to the cafe. After two days not seeing Hyekwang (Yoseob got stuck with some assignments yesterday) and also no message from the guy, he was waiting impatiently the morning class to end today. He didn't see Kikwang today and Hyunseung told him that Kikwang skipped school for today. Yoseob did feel bad and hoped Kikwang was just fine because that guy never ever skipped morning classes. Yoseob was near to the cafe and he was nervous, excited as hell, completely pushing back the thought of Kikwang. Yoseob pushed the door opened and greeted by Peniel.

"Hey, hyung!" Peniel chirped happily. Heechul looked up and noticed Yoseob. Yoseob looked around while walking to the counter. Peniel grinned. "You're back from school, hyung?" Yoseob nodded slightly.

"Um, yeah. Peniel, where's Hyekwang?" Yoseob asked. Peniel's face changed. Heechul who stood behind eyed Peniel before answered Yoseob's question.

"He wasn't working here anymore. He didn't tell you?" Heechul said. Yoseob widened his eyes.

"Eh? Why? He didn't tell me anything and...didn't leave message or anything. Where did he go?" Heechul shrugged.

"I don't know. After..yesterday, he left." Heechul just answered. Yoseob bit his lips and took out his phone, deciding to call the guy. Peniel clenched his fist and bit his lips. Heechul noticed the mood swing and just observed. He actually felt suspicious of the younger since yesterday incident which led to Kikwang's getting fired by the boss. Yoseob bit his lips when no one answered the phone.

"Heechul hyung, do you know Hyekwang's address? I'm worri-what the?!" Just before Heechul could say anything or even Yoseob finished his sentences, Peniel pulled Yoseob out from the cafe. Yoseob wrinkled and winced in pain as Peniel's grip was too tight. They were few steps from the cafe and Yoseob pulled his hand hard.

"Yah! Peniel, what are you doing? I need to find Hye-" Yoseob said but cut off when Peniel released his hand harshly and stopped in front of Yoseob, facing the elder.

"He's a ing liar, hyung!" Peniel shouted. Yoseob stared at the younger.

"What are you talking about?" Yoseob asked, his voice came out shaky. Peniel's face was red from anger.

"Listen, hyung. The guy who you called Hyekwang, he's a liar. I can't stand to see you were deceived by that stupid guy anymore." Yoseob wrinkled.

"What do you mean, Peniel? Don't try to accuse people like that, it's rude and he's a hyung to you!" Yoseob shouted, didn't like the fact that Peniel was rude and mocked Hyekwang. Peniel scoffed.

"He's playing with you. Hyekwang is not his real name, he's lying. He's attending the same school with you and his real name is ing Lee Kikwang, not Lee Hyekwang!" Yoseob stunned, he was in shock. Peniel scoffed. "I hate to see you being clueless and kept falling deeper for him. I just see him wanted to play with you, with lying about his identity. He was fired yesterday because he stole money from the cash machine. The stolen money was found in his bag."

Yoseob shook his head. "Hyekwang won't do that. He never steal." Peniel groaned.

"He is! The proof was there! And hyung, listen! His name's not Hyekwang but Kikwang. A student in your school." Peniel said while stretching the fact in his last words. Yoseob snapped again and looked up to Peniel.

"Ki-Kikwang?" Peniel rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Lee Kikwang. That's his real name. I saw his uniform and it's the same with hyung, so I know he attend the same school with you." Peniel said, his voice went down a bit. Yoseob stared in shock, turned and ran back to the cafe. Peniel was shocked and followed Yoseob quick. Yoseob stepped in and went to Heechul.

"Hyung, tell me the truth. Hyekwang...his name, Lee Kikwang?" Heechul was startled to the question. Peniel who stood behind Yoseob waited with a small smile on his face. Heechul saw that and he knew the younger told Yoseob about that. Heechul sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. He's Lee Kikwang, a nerd in your school." Yoseob stunned. His heart felt hurt and mixed with feelings he can't describe.

"Why...why did he..." Heechul exhaled.

"That, you must ask him yourself." Yoseob clenched his fist. He looked down and walked out from the cafe with confuse face and mixed feelings. Heechul looked at Peniel. "I can't believe you." Peniel just shrugged and followed Yoseob. Yoseob was walking away. Peniel caught to him and gripped Yoseob's wrist. Yoseob stopped.

"What is it? It's hurt, Peniel." Yoseob's voice cracked. Peniel pulled Yoseob to face him. The eyes were teary, making the younger felt hurt.

"Don't cry hyung. He's not worth it." Yoseob formed a fist.

"I can't think straight right now, I wanna have a time alone." Yoseob pulled his hand. Peniel didn't let go but pulled Yoseob to somewhere quite and less open space. Yoseob wasn't in his usual state, looked broken and confused. Peniel let out a sigh.

"Hyung, there's another thing I wanna tell you." Peniel said while both of his hand reached for Yoseob's hand. Yoseob was still lost. Peniel inhaled nervously. "Hyung, ever since we know each other for the first time...I had been liking you all the time. I'm so sad that we're apart and I feel a miracle to see you again, hyung." Peniel touched Yoseob's cheek, brought back the elder to the reality.

"I like you, hyung. I really like you and I want to be with you, Yang Yoseob." Peniel drop the honorific. Yoseob widened his eyes and stared at Peniel. He wasn't focus at first but the last line, he heard that clear. Yoseob was in shock. Peniel leaned in after having enough courage to do so as Yoseob kept quiet. Yoseob snapped when the breath of younger fanned his face. Yoseob pushed Peniel and made a huge distance between them. He was shocked himself to realize both of them were damn too closed earlier. He didn't notice that at all.

"Hyung?" Peniel called when Yoseob didn't say anything. Yoseob looked up. He shook his head quick.

"No, Peniel. I-I can't like you back. You're just a dongseng to me, I never see you more than that. I'm sorry Peniel but I-I like someone else." Peniel scoffed and gripped Yoseob's shoulder, shaking him a little bit.

"Hyung, snap out of it. If you're saying you like that ing liar, stop it hyung! He's just a player." Peniel sighed. "I really like you hyung. Please, give me a chance." Peniel said in softer voice. Yoseob shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I don't see you as a man but a brother. I'm sorry...I do like him, a lot." Yoseob said. Peniel groaned and pulled Yoseob closer. He forcefully stole a kiss but before the lips touched, Yoseob was quick to push him away and punched across the face, hard. Peniel winced while Yoseob bit his lips.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Peniel. That..."

"Why hyung? Why I can't be the one?" Peniel asked while palming his aching cheek. Yoseob shook his head.

"I'm so sorry Peniel, but stop this. Or we can't even be friend if you still insisted." Peniel stared at Yoseob.

"I never see you as a friend and I n

Please log in to read the full chapter