Prince in Shadow | Fever

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

That Saturday, Hyunseung was awake by the sudden hotness and whimpering voice beside him. Hyunseung opened his eyes and moved a bit. He saw Junhyung was sweating. Hyunseung wrinkled. "Junhyung?" Junhyung didn't reply. Hyunseung pulled his hand and placed it on Junhyung's forehead.

"Ouch, it's burning." Hyunseung pulled his hand quick. He got down the bed and quickly went out to take water and a cloth. Hyunseung rushed everything before came to Junhyung again with a thermometer in his hand. Hyunseung put the thermometer in Junhyung's mouth and wet the cloth. He placed in on Junhyung's forehead. Junhyung grimaced to feel the sudden cold. Hyunseung took the thermometer after a while. He blinked.

"It's quite high." Hyunseung sighed and went to take his phone. He dialed his assistant's number.

"Call up Dr. Son. Junhyung is having fever suddenly." Hyunseung said in worry. The short answer from his assistant and the call ended. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung and took the cloth again, wetting it and placed it again. He let the blanket covered Junhyung until his chest. Hyunseung bit his lips in worry.

"You just fine yesterday. This is sudden." Hyunseung muttered.

 

 

"His fever is quite high but it's okay. You can cool it down with the wet cloth. I will leave the medicine for him, give it after meal. If the temperature didn't go down, bring him to the hospital." Hyunseung nodded to Dr. Son. He was writting something on a paper. Both of them left the room after the doctor gave the medicine to Hyunseung. Hyunseung led him outside. "Call me if anything." Hyunseung nodded.

"Thank you, doctor." Dr. Son smiled a bit. Hyunseung bit his lips. "Doctor." Dr. Son stopped and turned.

"Yes, Prince?"

"Emm, is Dongwoon home?" Dr. Son looked at Hyunseung. He shook his head.

"No, Dongwoon was staying with his friend."

"Yoon's?" The doctor wrinkled but nodded eventually. "Did Mr. Yoon Yangchan told you that?"

"How did Prince know?" Hyunseung bit his lips.

"I...Doojoon told me to tell you not to believe Mr. Yoon's word to you. Any words." Dr.Son wrinkled.

"What's that mean?" Hyunseung shook his head.

"I didn't know the full story, but Doojoon apparently had conflict with Mr. Yoon and it's dangerous to him. I hope he will be fine there."

"So how about Dongwoon if..."

"I don't have the answer. I think doctor should make a search on your son. This can be kidnapping." Dr. Son widened his eyes.

"What? Who will kidnap him?"

"Mr. Yoon."

"What?! But why?" Hyunseung shook his head. Dr. Son bit his lips. "Okay, I understand. Thanks for telling me." Hyunseung shook his head.

"Thanks to Doojoon." Dr. Son nodded and excused himself. Hyunseung sighed. 'Hope nothing's happened.' Hyunseung walked back into the house and went to Junhyung. Junhyung was still sleeping, resting and recovering. Hyunseung wiped the sweaty face and put back the cloth on Junhyung's forehead. Hyunseung was taking care of the sick guy all the morning. When the noon came, Hyunseung heard his stomach growled.

"Ouh...I didn't eat anything since I'm awake.." Hyunseung checked Junhyung's temperature. "It cooled down a bit." Hyunseung wet the cloth again and placed it nicely on Junhyung's forehead. He placed a kiss on Junhyung's cheek. "Sleep tight. I'm going to cook for a while. Have a good rest." Hyunseung whispered before stepping out the room to cook porridge for Junhyung and some food for himself.

Junhyung's breath became heavy. He was dreaming, a dream of his past. Junhyung's hand gripped the bedding unconsciously. Then, he fallen deep into his dream, brought his soul back travelling his past.

 

 

Junhyung opened his eyes. He felt weird with his surrounding. He shot up and sat on the bed. 'Where am I?' Junhyung looked around, scanning the room he never saw, or actually he had seen it but didn't remember. 'Why I'm here?' Junhyung went down the bed but shocked when he saw his own feet.

"What the hell?" Junhyung blinked. He looked at himself and just noticed his height wasn't his height but a very short like a kid. Junhyung wrinkled and quickly looked around, searching for a mirror. Junhyung gasped when he saw himself in the mirror.

"What happened?!" Junhyung asked. At that time, he just realised he was talking to himself without opening his mouth. Suddenly someone knocked him down to the floor.

"Auch." That voice made Junhyung stunned. It's his own voice but he didn't say that and in fact the voice very childish-like. He looked down when he heard giggle.

"Gotcha!" A red brownie hair came before Junhyung's eyes. "You're awake at last, Jaesoonie. We should go out playing today, you promise me." The boy on him looked up. Junhyung blinked, he was feeling weird but his body reacted on its own.

"Get off me. Can't you knock the door and politely greet me, Seung? This is rude and even hurt me!" The red brownie boy laughed and got up. He gave a hand. Junhyung took it and stood up. Their height were about the same. "I know that I promise you. But where are we going?" Junhyung asked. The red brownie boy grinned.

"Appa and umma said I should take you, ajusshi and ajumma to my house today. We're having a dinner." The boy said and jumped on the bed. He giggled. "It's nice here. I wish I can stay here forever." Junhyung looked at the boy while sat on the edge of the bed.

"What do you mean? You're staying here since you're 1, appa and umma said that." Junhyung said. The boy giggled and looked at Junhyung.

"What I mean is I wish I'm from your family, not a prince. Since I'm getting 3 years old, appa said I need to learn already and it's really boring!" The boy whined. Junhyung chuckled.

"You should study because you're a prince, Seung ah. Umma said a prince should be good in everything because he's leader." The boy pouted.

"I wish I am you." Junhyung patted the boy.

"Stop wishing nonsense. You said we're out?" The boy grinned.

"Yup, go and get ready. Ajusshi and ajumma sent me up here to get you." Junhyung nodded. Moving on its own, the scene before him made Junhyung confused himself. He felt like he was another soul in the same body of the kid. But he knew the body is himself, Yong Jaesoon, the soon-to-be 4 years old kid.

After he got ready, he walked down the stairs and saw his parents down there. Junhyung cried inside while the kid Jaesoon ran down and greeted his parents. Mr. and Mrs. Yong smiled to see their son. "Here you're Jaesoon. Let's go, the King and Queen are waiting." Mr. Yong said. Junhyung held his father's hand which after that taken by the earlier boy.

"I will lead my partner." The boy said and took Junhyung with him. Mr. Yong chuckled while Mrs. Yong smiled. Even though they're kids, but they just like an adult. The kid Jaesoon blushed and pinched the red haired boy's arm a bit. The boy winced. "Yah, that's hurt."

"I want to be with my parent." Jaesoon said. The boy pouted.

"You can't leave my side. You're my partner." The boy said and both of them already stood beside the limousine's door. Jaesoon pouted and pulled his hand.

"Seung!" The red haired boy pouted again. Jaesoon didn't buy that and walked back to his parent. Mrs. Yong looked at his son.

"Why son? Why you leave Hyunnie?" The mother asked. Jaesoon pouted.

"Because I want to walk with appa and umma but Seung took me away and I get mad at him." Mrs. Yong smiled.

"Hey, Jaesoonie. Hyunnie will be your husband when you guys grown up soon

Please log in to read the full chapter