Caffeine | Enjoy the time

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob strolled around the road. He left the school a bit early and waited time to pass slowly. He promised with Hyekwang to meet when the latter finished his shift. Yoseob stopped when he saw a souvenir store. Yoseob looked through the glass and then entered the store. He didn't know why but felt like being lure in.

"Welcome to our store." The salesgirl greeted him. Yoseob just nodded and kept looking around. Mug, home accessories, various sized teddy bears and phone accessories. Yoseob saw a cute keychain. He took it.

"You have a good eye, sir. That's the latest design we have." The salesgirl said. Yoseob took a closer look to the keychain. Reddish love-shaped metal and two cute animated boy and girl face. Yoseob smiled a bit. "It's a special design, we only have two in stock. Ouh, it's a couple set." The salesgirl took another one, the same design but the love is in blue colour.

"So, have two pairs in stock?" Yoseob asked. The salesgirl nodded.

"Red, passionate love while blue, forever love. That's what it stands for." The salesgirl pointed to the heart. Yoseob blushed a bit. 'Love?' "Do you want it, sir?" The salesgirl asked when Yoseob pondered too long. Yoseob blinked.

"Um, yeah." Yoseob answered in short. The salesgirl nodded and took the pair to the counter. Yoseob followed and paid for it. He walked out from the store. He smiled alone. 'It's not a confession...just a gift, a gift.'

Yoseob walked to the cafe direction. He exhaled nervously. "What should I say? 'I got this from my friend...so thought give it to you?'" Yoseob shook his head. "That's ."

"A present?" Yoseob sighed. "Aish, molla." Yoseob stopped when he arrived. Nervous, he pushed the door.

"Welcom...hyung!" Yoseob smiled to Peniel. Peniel was working today, the same shift with Hyekwang. Yoseob walked to him. "You're here~" Yoseob smiled and nodded. He looked around.

"Where's Hyekwang?" Peniel's face changed. He looked around with shooting glare.

"Dunno." Peniel said uninterestedly. Yoseob looked around as well, searching the guy. "Hyung, do you want to order anything?" Peniel asked. Yoseob turned back to him.

"Um, iced latte." Peniel nodded and made it for Yoseob. Yoseob waited and looked around for Hyekwang.

"Here." Peniel gave it to Yoseob. Yoseob paid it and took the drink.

"If he's here, tell me I'm waiting there." Yoseob said. Peniel just nodded with annoyed expression. Yoseob left the counter and sat at one of the table. Peniel took order from the next customer. Just then, Kikwang came out from the restroom.

"Sorry, Peniel." Peniel turned. He just nodded softly. "I got 30 minutes more. You're not finishing your shift yet right?"

"My shift is the same with you, hyung." Kikwang raised his brow. He looked around, Heechul and Jokwon didn't arrived yet. Kikwang sighed. Peniel bit his lips. "Yoseob hyung is here."

Kikwang blinked and turned to Peniel. Peniel pointed to the table. Kikwang turned. He saw Yoseob. He sighed. "Sorry, I need to leave you for a while. We're not having much customer, you can handle it right?" Peniel stared at Kikwang. Kikwang smiled and patted Peniel's shoulder before left to the table. Peniel clenched his fist.

"Ca

Please log in to read the full chapter