Prince in Shadow | Living together

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung opened the door for Junhyung. Junhyung noticed the bags at the living room. Hyunseung closed the door. "Well, just fine that my things are not so many." Hyunseung broke the ice. Junhyung turned to Hyunseung.

"Where you gonna put those? My place is small and only have one room..." Hyunseung smiled.

"I will just put somewhere, don't worry. We will stay together like this for a while. After you found the bracelet, you gonna move into the palace." Junhyung looked at Hyunseung for a while. He sighed and looked away. Somehow he hated to hear that. He didn't want to move, he didn't want to get married. Not when...

"I will cook for today lunch. What do you want? I at least know some simple dish." Hyunseung said. Junhyung shook his head and walked into his room. Hyunseung raised his brow. "I will cook eventually. Don't complain if you don't like after." Hyunseung said. Junhyung just closed the door and got on his bed. He was tired after all. He wanted some sleep.

Hyunseung looked into the refrigerator. He saw some leftover foods in plastic bag and even some smell lingered in it. Hyunseung sighed. 'What you have been eating alone...gosh.' Hyunseung walked to the living room and looked at his bags. He took his phone and called his assistant. "Buy me ingredient for making chicken soup, bibimbap." Hyunseung hung up after thanked him and back to the kitchen. He sighed to the poor condition. Hyunseung began to clean up the mess. The sound made Puff stirred from his nap. He walked to the kitchen and barked when he saw Hyunseung. Hyunseung turned.

"Hi cutie. You're awake? Hungry?" Hyunseung said. The puppy barked again. Hyunseung smiled and looked around. There's no dog food. Hyunseung raised his brow. "What do you eat normally?" Hyunseung said. Puff walked to the refrigerator and put his palm on the door. He barked. Hyunseung blinked.

"Nothing's in there...except..." Puff barked again. Hyunseung looked at him. "Those leftover food?" Puff put down his head while looking up cutely to Hyunseung. Hyunseung drew a smile. "Auw, so cute. Arasseo, this is the last time you eat those. I will get some dog food for you later, okay?" Hyunseung bent and ruffled the fur. He took out the leftover food that still okay to eat and gave it to Puff in a plate. Hyunseung continued to clean the whole kitchen.

After finished with the kitchen, Hyunseung decided to clean up the living room a bit as his assistant didn't come yet. He put aside his bags, thought of put it in Junhyung's room. Hyunseung looked aorund. "I think I will be sleeping on this couch for now on." Hyunseung muttered. As that, he heard noise. Someone called him.

"Hyunseung ssi." Hyunseung walked to the door. He opened the door and invited the assistant in. "Here."

"Thanks a lot." The assistant nodded.

"Is there anything I can help you with...wangjanim?" The assistant said after looking around. Hyunseung hissed.

"Hyunseung ssi. Junhyung is sleeping in the room. Let's make less nois

Please log in to read the full chapter