Caffeine | Reunite

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang bit his lips. He was feeling anxious. Yoseob told him yesterday that his father wanted to meet him during the lunch today. Kikwang sighed. He was busy yesterday and unable to attend Hyunseung's marriage. Hyunseung did invite him at the last minute and Kikwang wasn't free that time. That guy also apologized for the late invitation, understanding him as the King, Kikwang just said nothing and congratulated him. When he got the news that the fiancee is Junhyung, Kikwang really got the huge shock. Yoseob told him that and yet telling him about his shock to know Hyunseung is the Prince, which Kikwang also agreed.

"Yo, dude." Eunkwang patted Kikwang's back, snapping him from long thought. Kikwang pouted while Eunkwang chuckled. "Don't worry much, LeeKi. You're just fine."

"But...hum, well. I'm nervous!" Kikwang let out a desperate cry. Eunkwang chuckled.

"Don't worry." Eunkwang said again. Kikwang was about to say something but his phone interrupted him. He took his phone on the couch and picked it up.

"Kiki, are you ready yet?" Kikwang stiffened.

"Ah...um, getting ready." Kikwang replied. Eunkwang chuckled softly to see the flustered Kikwang. Yoseob talked about something and Kikwang just answered yes. Soon, he hung up. Eunkwang raised his brow.

"Now, get your ready dude. Your cutie already call you up." Kikwang pouted and walked to his room. Eunkwang followed. Kikwang sighed in front of his closet. Eunkwang raised his brow. "Don't you say that you didn't know what to wear..."

"Yes, I am! Now, can you help me Seosaro?" Kikwang said. Eunkwang laughed. Kikwang threw a pillow to Eunkwang which easily dodged by the latter. Eunkwang chuckled again.

"Here, let me help you to look nice in front of your father-in-law. Gee, you're nuisance!" Eunkwang said in diva tone and stood in front of Kikwang's closet. Kikwang tsked and pouted.

"Just wait and see when you're seeing Minhyuk's parent." Kikwang said, deadpanned. Eunkwang blushed and growled.

"Shut up or I won't help you." Eunkwang said, making Kikwang chuckled. Soon, Eunkwang picked up some clothes and helped Kikwang to look nice.

 

 

Kikwang was waiting in front of Yoseob's house as they will be having lunch at the house. The first plan is they will meet at Yoseob's father restaurant but the father wants to meet at house, so here he is. He was sent by the manager just now. Kikwang nervously rang the bell. He heard the voice asked who is him and Kikwang answered. Soon the gate opened and Kikwang was greeted by a man. He gestured Kikwang to follow him. From Kikwang's view, he knew that man is a guard. Kikwang then was greeted by Yoseob at the front door. Kikwang smiled to his cute boyfriend.

"You're here." Kikwang nodded. Yoseob held out his hand. "Your hand is cold...are you okay?" Kikwang giggled awkwardly.

"I'm nervous." Yoseob smiled and pecked softly on the cheek.

"It's fine. Come, my father is waiting in the dining room." Kikwang took a breath and nodded. The two walked into the house. Distracting himself, Kikwang looked around the house. He was praising the nice decoration inside. Yoseob stopped when they reached the dining room. "It's here." Kikwang gulped and held Yoseob's hand tighter. Yoseob turned to Kikwang, he patted it lightly and smiled. Kikwang smiled a bit.

"I look fine, right?" Yoseob chuckled softly and nodded.

"More than fine, you're perfect." Yoseob whispered. Kikwang smiled and nodded. Yoseob opened the door and both of them stepped in. A man stood up and smiled to see the two.

"Come in." Kikwang recognized Yoseob's father right away as the two had similar face. Kikwang bowed when he stood in front of Mr. Yang. Mr. Yang smiled and hugged Kikwang. Kikwang was stunned for a while before hugged him back. Mr. Yang patted his back and released the guy. Kikwang was flustered. Mr. Yang smiled.

"Come and sit. We will talk while eating." Mr. Yang said and gestured Kikwang to sit. Kikwang thanked him and took a seat. Yoseob walked to have the seat in front of Kikwang while Mr. Yang sat at the edge, beside the two. "So, let's eat." Mr. Yang said. Kikwang nervously smiled and nodded. Yoseob looked at Kikwang, softly smiled seeing the latter was too nervous. A minute silence.

"So your name is Lee Kikwang, am I right?" Kikwang nodded. Mr. Yang chuckled. "Hey, are you afraid of me? Loosen up, son." Mr. Yang patted Kikwang's shoulder. Kikwang smiled awkwardly, making Mr. Yang chuckled again. Yoseob just smiled. "Look, just treat me like your own father." Mr. Yang said. Kikwang took a short breath and smiled. Mr. Yang smiled back.

"Good, well. Yoseob told me you're an idol, I think I saw you on TV as well. But from what I had heard, you're also his friend in school?" Kikwang nodded. Mr. Yang smiled. "Okay, I'm fine with you. You look fine in my eyes and yet, because Yoseob likes you a lot." Yoseob blushed and looked down. Mr. Yang chuckled. "But even though like that, I hope you won't hurt his heart. Yoseob is a happy and love to smile kid. He often hides his sadness, I just hope he would fine someone that he can rely on and understand him well." Mr. Yang said.

"Appa..." Mr. Yang smiled to Yoseob.

"And I give a warning, don't ever break his heart." Mr. Yang said. Kikwang looked up to him. He nodded firmly.

"I won't, I promise to you, ajusshi. I won't disappoint you, I won't hurt him. I want to make him happy." Kikwang said without a stutter. Yoseob's heart fluttered. Mr. Yang smiled.

"That's good. Now, do you really love him?" Mr. Yang said. Kikwang blushed.

"I...I do. I love him so much." Kikwang said with a low tone. Mr. Yang chuckled while Yoseob blushed more. The father patted Kikwang's shoulder. Kikwang looked at him.

"Treat my son well, I believe in you, Kikwang ah." Kikwang beamed and nodded.

"Thank you, ajusshi."

Please log in to read the full chapter