Prince in Shadow | The start of torture?

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung smirked when he entered the school today. Yoseob was walking in front of him. Junhyung just snickered silently behind while Yoseob didn't realized anything. "Yah, Yang Yoseob." Yoseob stopped and turned to Junhyung. He was shocked when a bag flew to his face, luckily he was fast to catch it.

"Yah!" Yoseob snapped. Junhyung raised his brow.

"Help me bring that to the class today, I'm going somewhere else." Junhyung said and slid his two hands into his pocket. He walked. Yoseob raised his brow.

"Yah, I don't say you can go." Junhyung just waved his hand without looking back. "Don't skip class, Jun!" Junhyung just kept walking. Yoseob bit his lips. He could sense something. He walked fast to the class, but stopped at the next class. 3-A-1. He entered. The students turned to the door and stunned for a while to see Yoseob was there. Yoseob gave a big cute smile and saw the president of that class.

"I want to meet Hyunseung." Yoseob said. The president nodded and got up. He looked for Hyunseung. But that guy is nowhere to be found.

"He's not in. Maybe not coming yet?" Yoseob sighed.

"But I think I saw him come just now?" The table mate of that president said. Yoseob raised his brow.

"Is it true? Who's his table mate in this class?" Yoseob asked.

"Lee Kikwang." Yoseob looked around and saw the nerdy guy mentioned. Yoseob asked to enter and walked to Kikwang.

"Kikwang." Kikwang looked up and blinked in shock to see Yoseob. "Did you see Hyunseung?"

​"He went to the restroom." Kikwang said. Yoseob nodded.

"Well, if he's back, tell him that I have something to tell him..." Yoseob thought for a while and whispered. "Em, better you tell him that I said, 'Junhyung's suspicious'. He will understand." Kikwang nodded absentmindedly. Yoseob smiled and left to his class. 

 

 

Junhyung smirked when he saw his target was here. Since he declared the war, he silently watched over Hyunseung's daily routine in school and made some plans for that guy. And today, he was excited to use his plans. Hyunseung just entered the cubicle absentmindedly and took care of his business. Junhyung went out from the next cubicle silently and locked Hyunseung inside. He then took the pail with full of water and climbed up from the next cubicle. He smirked when he slightly saw Hyunseung's head.

Splash!

"Ah!" Hyunseung was shocked. His body was fully wet. Junhyung cupped his mouth from laughing. He then threw half bag of flour on Hyunseung. Hyunseung wrinkled. Junhyung smirked and hid himself. He was satisfied to hear the cursing breath and scream just now.

"This is the first stage...you will encounter more extreme, Jang Hyunseung." Junhyung said. Hyunseung heard him. He made faces but then he chuckled. Junhyung was taken aback with the chuckle.

"First stage? So childish." Hyunseung tried to dust off the flour but as his cloths is wet, it's difficult for him. But then, his face still shining like nothing happen. "I'm excited to know what is next, Yong Junhyung." Junhyung's face retorted. He climbed back and looked at Hyunseung. Hyunseung who heard the noise looked up. Their eyes met.

Junhyung's face softened. Somehow, when he saw the flour-covered face, he felt bad. But he quickly put on his poker face. Hyunseung just smiled, like the way he always do. Junhyung snorted. "Second stage won't be this low. Just prepare yourself." Hyunseung smirked.

"I'm all ready for the torture, Mr. Kingka." Junhyung shot him a death glare and climbed down. He left the restroom without unlocking the door for Hyunseung. Hyunseung unlocked the door from inside but he just realized he was stuck.

"Shweet! He locked me. How dare that airheaded Kingka doing this to the precious guy in this country?! Aish." Hyunseung growled. He touched his pocket pants. He sighed. "Now, I regretted for leaving my phone in the bag." Hyunseung sighed harder when he felt cold because of the water.

"I hope you stop this childish way. So annoying." Hyunseung said, like Junhyung wa

Please log in to read the full chapter