Prince in Shadow | Found

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

On a weekend, Hyunseung had promise to Junhyung to go out to the park for having some fun. Hyunseung was glad Junhyung slowly getting better and able to stand on his feet again. But it didn't change their closeness. Junhyung was still liking to stick with Hyunseung just not to excessive. Junhyung already opened up himself to Hyunseung, literally changed to be brighter and warm Yong Junhyung, not the previous cold and harsh Kingka. Their schoolmates were also glad to see the kind Junhyung and somehow some girls started to make a fanclub for him. Hyunseung was glad till now, no one tried to harm Junhyung either in school or Mr. Yoon's man. But Hyunseung still didn't let his guard down even some months since the kidnapping already passed.

"Hyunseung~" Hyunseung snapped from his thought and turned. Junhyung was standing at the room's door.

"Yes, Junnie?" Junhyung came closer to him.

"Is this better or this?" Junhyung showed two pairs of t-shirt in his hands. Hyunseung smiled and looked at the t-shirt. Not long ago, he brought Junhyung to go shopping for cloths as Junhyung didn't have so many nice cloths and all he had are old cloths. Hyunseung tapped his chin.

"If you asked me, you looked great in red but cute in baby blue." Junhyung pouted.

"Which one I should wear?" Junhyung asked back, annoyed. Hyunseung chuckled. He stood in front of Junhyung and turned him around. Junhyung raised his brow while Hyunseung pushed him back to the room. "Hyunseung?" Hyunseung stopped when Junhyung was in the room again. Hyunseung pulled the baby blue t-shirt and placed back in the closet.

"Even I love to see your cuteness, but I don't like you show it to people everytime we're out." Hyunseung patted Junhyung's back. "Get change quick." Hyunseung left the room and closed the door, leaving the flustered Junhyung inside. A small smile crept on his lips. He quickly changed into the t-shirt and long black pants.

Hyunseung was waiting outside. He already changed his cloths before Junhyung. At that time, his phone rang. Hyunseung wrinkled when an unknown number appeared on his screen. Hyunseung slowly picked up. "Yoboseyeo?"

"Hyunseung? It's me, Doojoon." Hyunseung shot up from the couch. He blinked.

"Um, yeah. What's wrong?"

"Can we meet today? I finally get some peace today and we really need to meet. I need your help." Hyunseung stayed silent for a while.

"Now? Where are you?"

"I'm still nearby my house, but I will go somewhere far from here, we can't get caught by that devil. I'm using public phone now, em...yeah, let's meet at _____ cafe in 15 minutes." Hyunseung sighed.

"Okay." The call ended. Hyunseung bit his lips and turned to the room. He sighed again and walked to the room. He knocked and Junhyung opened it.

"I'm done, let's go." Hyunseung smiled a bit.

"Junnie, I had something to do first. Can you stay at home for a while? I will come to you later. Just for a while." Hyunseung said. Junhyung looked at him, pouting.

"You promised me first." Hyunseung smiled and ruffled Junhyung's hair.

"I'm sorry, it's a sudden and important thing. I will go with you after this, neh? It's just for a while." Junhyung sighed and nodded. Hyunseung smiled and hugged Junhyung. "I will make up to you later. Be safe alone and don't go anywhere. Justin will keep you in his guard." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nodded. Hyunseung left after taking his phone and wallet. Junhyung sighed when the door closed.

"I'm already got ready and he said to wait." Junhyung pouted. "What can I do? Play games?" Junhyung said while looking at his phone. Junhyung shook his head. "It's boring." Junhyung thought for a while. He remembered something and went into his room again. He let the door open and sat down beside his bed.

"I should try to find the bracelet again. Almost forget about it. Hyunseung also forget about it, I think." Junhyung said to himself. He pulled one of the boxes below the bed. "This is father's journal..." Junhyung opened the box and few books were in there, labeled with numbers. Junhyung tapped his chin.

"I read until number 4 before..." Junhyung scanned the numbers. He noticed a book which a bit thicker than the others and labeled with infinity sign. Junhyung wrinkled and took it out. He sat on the bed and opened the first page. A printed page shown.

'Infinity of memories, Yong Jaesoon.' Junhyung wrinkled. He moved to the next page. His father's writing filled the paper. Junhyung began to read.

19/12/19XX It's a bright day. My son, Jaesoon now already 1 years old. I was proud to see him growing well. Jaesoon ah, be a good and great person when you grown up, neh son? Tomorrow, my family will go to the palace, for the ceremony of Jaesoon to be titled as the prince's fiancee...yeah, son. You're having a fiancee since 1 years old. Appa did this as the best for you. I don't know why but I slowly believe you're destined to be one. The King and I made a promise to get our child married. The King wanted to repay my kindness upon helping him when he was lost while hunting, I took care of him without knowing he's our King. When I know it, he wanted to repay me and suggested to have our child get married. I just agree as I can't refuse his request. But we never knew future. The Queen can't give birth anymore after the Prince and I also have a son. The King said he will give the title to Jaesoon as the first child and will give down if I have a daughter soon. I do hope I have daughter but as today, Jaesoon already 1 years old, I can't deny that I see Jaesoon is the one who will stay as a fiancee. I hope he will accept it when he grown up. Don't get mad on appa, umma and the King, neh Jaesoon ah? Hope the tomorrow ceremony will go on smoothly.

Junhyung stopped for a while. This story, his father separated it from the other diaries he jotted down. Junhyung never see it in the previous diary he had read. Junhyung continued to read.

...The ceremony already ended and Jaesoon was tattooed with the royal symbol, the butterfly. I felt bad to hear him crying but it was necessary. Jaesoon is a brave boy, he cried just for a while and became happy again after meeting the Prince. I smile to see the two interactions, they're just cute together. As that, the King announced that the Prince will stay with my family. So here he is, in my house. Jaesoon was so happy to have the Prince with him and they played together until they were tired. I was glad the two get together well and may them close like this until they're grown up.

The King told me, the Prince's face was still unknown to the country so no one unless the royal families knew who is the real Prince. The King also didn't announce yet the fiancee to the others, so I can rest assure to have the two kids in my house. I was worried at first but the King sent some guards to keep all of us in safety. I also decided to redesign my house for their safety and the King agreed to it. I will start to figure out tomorrow. May god keep us safe under his sky...

Junhyung opened the next page. He kept reading

Please log in to read the full chapter