Prince in Shadow | Saving him

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Junhyung is taking too long..." Hyunseung bit his lips. He kept glancing at the clock. It's already an hour passed by. Hyunseung sighed and quickly called up his assistant. He waited for a while but no answer. Hyunseung wrinkled.

"Where is he now?" Hyunseung tried to call Justin but before he did, his assistant called back. Hyunseung quickly picked up.

"Prince."

"What happened? Junhyung isn't back yet." Hyunseung asked quick.

"I went to check...they got attack. All of the bodyguards and Justin got attacked." Hyunseung bit his lips.

"Junhyung?"

"Code red." Hyunseung gripped the phone tighter. He cursed. That code stood for missing/kidnapping.

"Find him as soon as possible now. Summon more men from palace. He's in danger. I can feel Yoon is moving now." Hyunseung said sternly.

"Understand, Prince."

"Sent me car here, gather all the men to my house. It's still there right?"

"Yes, I didn't sell it yet." Hyunseung sighed.

"Okay, let's make there a place."

"Okay, Prince. I will send someone to you." The call ended. Hyunseung clenched his fist.

"Junhyung, wait for me. I will save you no matter what." Hyunseung said. Puff came to him and the feet. Hyunseung looked down. He sighed. "I'm sorry Puff. I will get your owner back safely. Don't worry." Hyunseung said while ruffling the fur. Puff growled.

 

 

Hyunseung arrived at his house. He quickly went up and entered the house. Two men, the medical team were checking on the unconscious bodyguard. Hyunseung noticed Justin. "Is their injury serious?" Hyunseung asked. Two men turned. They bowed.

"We're sorry for not noticing you, Prince. They're fine, just a light knockdown on the head and some were unconscious because they attacked the vital point on the neck." They briefed Hyunseung about the injury. Hyunseung sighed.

"Where's Assistant Lee?"

"He gone to call up some backups, he will arrive soon." One of them answered. Hyunseung nodded and stayed beside Justin. He sighed. Soon after, the door opened.

"It's crowded." Hyunseung turned. His assistant was there with two men behind him. "The others were waiting downstairs. They are searching." Hyunseung nodded.

"Any call?" The assistant shook his head.

"I don't receive any yet. The palace aslo nothing."

"Did you warn the King?"

"No, I passed the message to the assistant only. We don't want to worry the King." Hyunseung nodded.

"Exactly." Hyunseung said. When he was about to talk again, his phone rang. Hyunseung turned to his assistant. One of the men behind him took out an equipment, to track the number. The phone is connected with it. Hyunseung was signaled to answer. Hyunseung took a breath and answer. He let it on loudspeaker.

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Hello there, little prince." Hyunseung narrowed his eyes.

"Who are you?"

"Well, shouldn't ask that? Yo, boy. Speak." Some noises heard. Hyunseung clenched his fist. The other remained silence. "Hyun..seung..." Hyunseung clenched his fist tighter.

"Junhyung! Junhyung, are you okay?" Hyunseung called, in worry and anger. The evil laugh heard from behind.

"Seem like you know it already, hum?" 

"What do you want, bastard?" The laugh heard again.

"Watch your language." The voice snickered. "Let's play a game."

"I don't have time to play with you."

"You need to give time with me. Let's start with stage 1. Find me." Hyunseung scoffed.

"Why should I..." The call ended. Hyunseung widened his eyes. "

Please log in to read the full chapter