Caffeine | Time passed

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang went to the school the next day with a bit worry. As soon as he entered the school, the attention directed to him. Some whispers heard and he almost laughed to the comments.

"Is he a new student?"

"But he looks familiar?"

"Omo, he's dashing!"

"We have a new handsome student, auww! I'm falling for him."

Kikwang just ignored the talks. He knew the second he put off his nerdy look, this will happen. But it was laughable as no one realized who is he just yet. Kikwang just walked through the students who looking at him with interest. He wasn't being the timid nerdy Kwang right then but confident LeeKi. From far he noticed Eunkwang and Ilhoon was talking near his class. Ilhoon was looking up while talking. He blinked when he noticed Kikwang. Kikwang just smiled when Ilhoon was jaw-dropped.

"Omo! Am I seeing things or it's actually happen?" Eunkwang raised his brow.

"What is it, Ilhoonie?" Eunkwang asked. Ilhoon pointed to somewhere and Eunkwang turned. Kikwang stood in front of them.

"What with the shock face?" Kikwang said. Eunkwang smiled a bit.

"Okay, I didn't expect you to come without glasses today." Kikwang sighed. Ilhoon looked at Eunkwang. Eunkwang just smiled.

"This is because of Hyekwang, he forced. And yeah, he did my hair so I can't really hide anymore." Kikwang said. Eunkwang patted Kikwang's shoulder, proud. Ilhoon pouted.

"Mind to tell me what happened?" Ilhoon asked with sulking tone. Eunkwang chuckled. Kikwang just smiled.

"We will see LeeKi back on stage soon, JungIl." Ilhoon widened his eyes.

"Chincha?" Kikwang nodded a bit. Ilhoon smiled and hugged Kikwang. "That's great. Welcome back, LeeKi." Kikwang smiled.

"Yeah, welcome back, the best LeeKi. Ouh, I'm waiting this for long, Kikwang and yeah, this feels great." Eunkwang said. Kikwang just nodded.

"Thanks, you two." Both of them smiled. Kikwang excused himself and entered the class. The whole class looked at him with surprise and thought a new student is coming. But one person shouted his name made the others jaw-dropped. Kikwang was just calmly walking towards his place.

"Morning, Kikwang. You looked the best." Hyunseung said. The girls almost shrieked to the shock and the guys also can't believe their eyes. They remembered Kikwang came to the school yesterday without the glasses but the haircut really made Kikwang becomes someone else.

"Morning, Hyunseung, Junhyung." Junhyung nodded to him and smiled.

"You should keep it up like this." Junhyung commented. Kikwang just smiled.

"I bet soon you gonna have your own fanclub, Kikwang." Kikwang just chuckled.

 

 

Kikwang's daily routine changed since that day. He was busied with his training and sometimes he would stayed late. As his training focused on singing, he had a bit different session with Eunkwang. So they didn't meet each other often at the practice. But the two would always go to the agency together after morning class. Hyekwang and the mother gave Kikwang their full support and Kikwang was glad for that. He did feel bad for Hyekwang who needed to work but Hyekwang never complaint and keep giving support for his brother.

Kikwang enjoyed the training session. He also got new friends and get well together with the other trainees. The boys are nice and kind also the girls are supportive, he was thankful that he was accepted to be one of them.

"Kikwang hyung, let go for meal." Wonsik, a kind and cheerful trainee came to him. Kikwang turned to Wonsik. Among all male trainees, Wonsik is the closest to him and Eunkwang.

"Are you guys all going?" Kikwang said when Wonsik did come with the other 5 guys. Eunkwang popped up his head at the door.

"All are going to eat, we have a feast today actually. Khaja, Kikwang ah." Eunkwang said. Kikwang nodded and grabbed his bags while the maknae of all trainees, Hyuk stopped the player. Kikwang smiled to them.

"Let's go." They nodded and left the dance practice room and went to the canteen at the ground floor. Kikwang was walking with Eunkwang. Wonsik turned to them.

"Hyung, you're already here for three weeks, right?" Wonsik asked. Kikwang nodded.

"But you're as good as the longest trainee we have here, Kikwang hyung." Jaehwan, a hyperactive trainees added while pointed to the tanned skin male and the silent guy. Kikwang just chuckled.

"I still have more to catch up, don't compare me with Hakyeon and Taekwoon." Kikwang said politely. Among all the trainees, he's the eldest as he was born earlier even he was the same age with Eunkwang, Hakyeon and Taekwoon. Hakyeon chuckled.

"Ani, I acknowledge your talent, Kikwang ah." Kikwang just rubbed his neck. 8 of them arrived at the canteen which already occupied with the other remaining trainees.

"Hi, Kikwang oppa." Sohyun, the maknae in female trainees greeted him. The girl beside her, Jiyoon also smiled to the guys. Kikwang just smiled. Eunkwang tsked.

"Hello, we're here too?" Eunkwang said. Sohyun chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. Hi oppas, Sanghyukkie." Sohyun waved her hand cutely to them. They just chuckled and got the food before joining the others at the long table. Kikwang sat down beside a cute looking male. The younger smiled.

"Hi Kikwang hyung."

"Hi back to you, Jaebum ah." The younger, Jaebum chuckled. Jinyoung who sat beside Jaebum smiled to Kikwang. Eunkwang came to sit beside Kikwang and the other 6 sat beside him. They just talked to each other about practice and daily life. As they were talking, the big man came. The eldest of female trainees, Jihyun noticed him.

"Ouh, boss." Jihyun bowed slightly. The man gestured everyone to sit back. They just nodded.

"Well, today we have a feast for a reason." The man said. They all looked up. He smiled. "Hm, give a clap to Sangwoo. He gonna debut next week." All of them turned to the guy at the other end of the table. The guy, Sangwoo looked at the man.

"Chincha, sajangnim?" He nodded.

"I see your improvement and the right timing for you to debut is coming, so I'm getting you debuted as solo." The guy stood up and bowed.

"Kamsahamnida, sajangnim."

"We will have meeting tomorrow for the discussion on your debut. And others, keep going on. Sangwoo is the starter and I'm waiting for a group debut from dancing trainees." The man said. The trainees nodded and answered in unison, 'we will work harder'. The man nodded and said some last words before left. After the man left, the other trainees were congratulating the soon-to-debut guy.

"Sangwoo ah, will you use your real name?" Jihyun asked. Sangwoo looked at her.

"I dunno." Hakyeon raised his hand.

"Sangwoo is going to debut as solo and a singer which only concentrate on his vocal, right?" Sangwoo nodded to Hakyeon.

"He need an impressive name~" Jaehwan chirped. The females nodded.

"Do you have any name you like, San

Please log in to read the full chapter