Caffeine | So nice be with you

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob walked fast to the class. He was late for today actually. Too late for his liking and that's why he can't go to the school with Junhyung today. Blame himself for unable to sleep thinking all the night about Hyekwang. Well, just like a girl who excited on her little crush. Yoseob sighed.

"Yoseob ssi." Yoseob turned when he went on the next class. Kikwang was there. Yoseob grinned.

"Ouh, hi Kikwang!" Yoseob smiled and greeted. Kikwang looked around.

"You're alone?" Yoseob nodded.

"I tell Jun to come alone today. I get up late, seriously. Why you're out here?" Kikwang looked at him.

"I got heard that Hyunseung can't attend school today. I feel afraid that Junhyung ssi is on something so..." Yoseob wrinkled. He asked Kikwang to wait and he quickly went to his class before the bell rang. Kikwang followed behind. Yoseob looked around but didn't found Junhyung. He asked the classmate and people said he didn't come yet. Yoseob bit his lips.

"Don't tell me, he wanted to skip today?" Yoseob muttered while walking out. Kikwang looked at Yoseob. Yoseob looked at him back. "Or Hyunseung...aish!" Yoseob pulled out his phone and quickly dialed a number. Yoseob bit his lips while Kikwang just looked at the other. The other line was busy. Yoseob took a breath.

"Yoseob ssi..."

"Junhyung isn't in. Just one between two, he skipped class and get back to sleep after I called him just now or he skipped class and it's about Hyunseung." Kikwang looked at Yoseob. Yoseob dialed the number again. This time, the other picked up.

"Yoboseyeo? Justin, it's me Yoseob."

"Justin's speaking, neh Yoseobnim."

"You know where's Jun?" Yoseob asked quickly. Justin stayed silent for a while before telling him.

"Junhyung ssi got attacked by unknown people just now. I was late to come and there's a friend already help him. The attacker ran away, and now Junhyung ssi is with the friend." Yoseob blinked. His fear rose up, scared that Junhyung is missing if Justin trusted the wrong person.

"Nugu?"

"His name is Hyunseung." Yoseob sighed in relief.

"Arasseo, he will be fine then. Make sure no danger this time. Report it to father, Justin."

"Neh, already contacted Master. Don't worry, Yoseobnim." Yoseob hung up the phone. Kikwang asked through his looks. Yoseob smiled.

"No worries, Hyunseung is fine and Junhyung apparently won't do anything to him. Relax...they won't come for today." Kikwang nodded in relief. Yoseob bit his lips and eyed Kikwang. "You really care about Hyunseung, don't you?" Kikwang blinked in surprise.

"Yeh?"

"Well...you always want to make sure he's fine. It's already several time....do you like him secretly?" Yoseob said with mischievous smile. Kikwang frowned.

"I'm not."

"Well, Hyunseung is pretty and stunning. Who won't like him? If I'm into someone like him, I'm sure I will have a crush on him." Kikwang shook his head.

"I don't like him that way. Just...well, he's the first who wanted to talk with me. Others are neglecting, avoiding me because I'm a nerd. But he's different, and I like to be his friend. So I care on him like a friend should." Kikwang said. Yoseob smiled.

"That's a relief." Kikwang raised his brow.

"Huh?" Yoseob shook his head.

"Forget that. The bell is ringing. Return to your class now, bye Kikwang. Let's have lunch together, neh?" Yoseob chirped and turned to his class while waving his hand to Kikwang. Kikwang just stunned while his head kept replaying Yoseob's word.

'That's a relief.' Why he said that? Kikwang questioned himself.

 

 

Yoseob pulled Kikwang with him on lunchtime. Kikwang as usual didn't go to the cafeteria, so Yoseob dragged the latter with him. Kikwang felt awkward but just followed silently behind. Somehow he loved Yoseob's company. Yoseob talked along the way. He was sharing his various experience in the school and talked more about Junhyung. Kikwang just listened even though he kind of hate to hear Junhy

Please log in to read the full chapter