Caffeine | Hidden LeeKi

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob and Kikwang just looked at Hyunseung's steps. Yoseob turned back to the field. "Let's sit there while waiting for him also the match." Yoseob said while pointing to a place. Kikwang just nodded. Both of them walked. They sat together.

"Do you think Hyunseung is going to Junhyung?" Yoseob asked. Kikwang shrugged.

"I don't know." Yoseob sighed.

"I'm truly sorry about Junhyung. He had a reason why he's stubborn, cold and fierce like that." Yoseob said. Kikwang looked at him.

"It's fine. I found that he's nice...even though he's scary and the Kingka." Kikwang said. Yoseob raised his brow. Kikwang smiled a bit. "He never picked on me. Mostly, the strongest hunt down the weakest, but not him. He just got involved with some bad guys, right? Because some of the guys he bullied or beated up...almost most of them are bad kids." Kikwang said. Yoseob smiled.

"I never knew there's someone realised on that."

"Because I'm the victim, so I know them. You know, the nerd group actually felt thankful to him." Kikwang said.

"How you know?" Yoseob turned to Kikwang.

"I'm a nerd too." Kikwang beamed to Yoseob. Yoseob swallowed his saliva and looked away nervously. He cracked an awkward laugh.

"Ouh...yeah. Forgot about that." Kikwang nodded. They felt into silence for a while.

"Why..." Yoseob blinked to sudden word from Kikwang. Kikwang turned to Yoseob. "Why you don't feel I'm a nerd...like you said before?" Yoseob turned to Kikwang. For a while, they stared at each other. Yoseob smiled.

"I don't know...just a feeling." Kikwang nodded a bit. Yoseob saw the famous football player on the field. "What's your hobby?"

Kikwang raised his brow. "Why?"

"Just asking. I love dance." Yoseob said. Kikwang turned to Yoseob.

"Ouh?" Yoseob smiled.

"Unbelievable to you? That's true, I love dance but I didn't have the skill and time to learn more." Kikwang looked at Yoseob. He saw a bit sadness in the face and voice.

"Why?"

"My parents hate my hobby..." Kikwang smiled sadly and turned to the field.

"I love dance too, more than a hobby, it's like a life to me. But I don't have time anymore for dancing." Kikwang said softly. Yoseob widened his eyes.

"You..dance?" Kikwang chuckled.

"It's seem unbelievable to you either, isn't it?" Yoseob blushed.

"Um...well." Kikwang smiled.

"I'm fine." Yoseob sighed.

"Why we can't go for our passion?" Yoseob huffed. Kikwang smiled sadly.

Not far from them, three guys heard their conversation. Hyunsik looked at Minhyuk. Minhyuk sighed. "Geez, he lied." Minhyuk muttered under his breath. Hyunsik smiled a bit.

"Don't get mad, he just don't like to be exposed for sure." Hyunsik said. Changseob looked at them.

"So, we will recruit him soon?" Changseob asked. Minhyuk nodded.

"If it's not him, we have backup now." Minhyuk said. Hyunsik nodded, agreeing to what on Minhyuk's mind. Either they get LeeKi aka Kikwang or new-founded info, Yoseob.

"Second half. Now, exchange group." The teacher said. Yoseob got up and turned to Kikwang.

"I did enjoy football as it helped us build stamina." Kikwang smiled.

"True." Yoseob smiled back and walked to the field. He didn't realised his shoelace was untied. He stepped on it and almost tripped. Kikwang shocked and wanted to catch Yoseob but someone was there first.

"Are you okay?" Yoseob looked up.

"Ouh, yeah. Thanks, Doojoon." Doojoon smiled. He saw the shoelace.

"Be careful with shoes." Doojoon said. Yoseob just smiled and tied his shoelace. Doojoon just smiled to Kikwang and left. Kikwang blinked, a bit disturb with that charming looking guy.

"Kuenchana?" Kikwang asked Yoseob. Yoseob nodded, he smiled.

"Guess my luck still here with me." Yoseob said. Kikwang blinked and Yoseob shook his head with a smile. "It's just my fortune-telling. My mother said to me, I'm one in the million that always have a good luck around me." Yoseob chuckled. "Before, I don't believe that. But soon, I can't deny that I'm a lucky icon."

Kikwang smiled. "Um, hope you can continue to be lucky." Yoseob nodded. Just then, he looked around.

"Hyunseung isn't here yet." Yoseob said. The teacher started the game with the whistle sound. Kikwang looked around, didn't find Hyunseung. But he caught three pairs of eyes looking at him. Kikwang looked away, controlled his expression. Somehow, he felt nervous with the stare. Yoseob got the ball. He looked around.

'Aish,

Please log in to read the full chapter