Prince in Shadow | Young Junhyung

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob stared at Hyunseung. "Why, Hyunseung ah?" Hyunseung looked at Yoseob.

"I need to ask you something." Yoseob raised his brow. "About Junhyung." Yoseob blinked.

"Why? Anything...wait, don't tell me just now you went to him? Really?" Hyunseung bit his lips and nodded. Yoseob sighed. "Did anything happened to you? He didn't beat you or something right?" Hyunseung shook his head.

"But..he looked weird." Yoseob raised his brow. Hyunseung exhaled. "That's why I want to ask about it to you. Because you're his best friend. You must know something."

"Tell me what happen." Yoseob asked. Hyunseung told him about Junhyung's change in attitude also trembling. Yoseob bit his lips. He looked worry. Hyunseung looked at Yoseob. Yoseob inhaled. "Is he fine when you leave?" Yoseob asked.

"He stopped trembling but he didn't let me to stay there." Yoseob exhaled heavily. Hyunseung sensed that and felt a bit troubled with that. He was curious what was happening. Yoseob looked up to Hyunseung.

"I shouldn't tell anybody because it's his past. But...I think I can trust you." Yoseob said while looking at Hyunseung. Hyunseung raised his brow. "Don't tell anybody what I will tell you now, and promise me you won't say anything to him regarding this." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nodded. "Cross heart." Yoseob said and Hyunseung made a cross heart promise. Yoseob smiled a bit.

"I told you once, there's a reason he become cold-hearted person like that. I'm his friend since the day he lost both of his parents. My father accidentally around the place when the unforgettable event in his life happened." Yoseob said. Hyunseung just silently paid attention to the story....

 

 

Few years back...

A little 7 years old kid played around the house yard. He was playing with his toy under a tree while being watched by his parents. He chuckled happily. His parents just smiled happily to see their son. Without being noticed, on the rooftop nearby house, there are unknown people in black were watching over the family. Under the shining sun, a loud bang heard and the gunshots heard everywhere in the neighbourhood. The neighbourhood was silence without people noises but loud gunshots were lasted in two minutes.

The kid turned when he heard the loud noise. He was shocked to see his parents were bleeding badly. "Appa! Umma!"

"Ahdeul, run! Run! Don't come here! Hide!" The mother managed to utter the warning and told her son to run. From the attacker view, they can't see the son as the big tree hid the little kid. The son didn't move, glued to the ground. He saw everything, one by one bullet hit his parents. He wanted to run to his parents but his mother's gaze didn't allow him to move. His father sadly smiled to his son before losing his last breath. The mother smiled to soothe her son. She mouthed something.

"Thank you. Mianne, ahdeul..." The kid ran to the mother when the gunshots stopped. With the last strength, the mother hid her son behind her, hoping the attacker didn't see the boy came to her. The mother breathed out her last breath. The kid cried in her arm.

"Umma..umma. Appa, ireona..." The kid whined and cried loud. But his parents didn't move at all. He kept crying, the yard filled with his sobs and whines. No one noticed what happened and the attacker already retreated without noticing the son. After some minutes, a man walked through the house and heard the son's voice. He slowly entered the house and shocked to see what happened. And that time, his eyes met the boy. His heart dropped to see the boy with the blood.

 

 

"My father took him in and hoped to give the best care for him as my father felt pity for his lost. I become his friend then and he just like a sibling to me, as my parents become increasingly busy with their jobs when our restaurant became more popular. We attend the same elementary school, I took a good care of him." Yoseob stopped for a while. Hyunseung bit his lips, his eyes were a bit teary. "But his suffer didn't end there." Yoseob took a breath. Hyunseung looked at Yoseob. Yoseob sighed.

"He get bullied by the others. The schoolmate called him with names and such, because he's a orphan. He became afraid with people and started to become outcasted by the friends. I did what I can for him, but I'm not strong enough to protect him and he didn't fully recover from the trauma of that incident. He become pessimist and only talk with me, he closed his world from anyone." Yoseob said. Hyunseung just stayed silent with that story.

"We did moving school when I tell my father about that and also saw the changes in him, but it still like that. When we entered middle school, my father's business is on its peak and my father can't always be with us. My mother also busy next to him, so my father arranged us a guy as our caretaker and a maid that will cook for us. In that big house, only us staying together." Hyunseung looked at Yoseob. Yoseob smiled a bit.

"I think my parents didn't do their part as parents." Hyunseung patted Yoseob's shoulder. Yoseob chuckled. "Back to the story. During middle school, there's another incident that change his attitude like what he become now." Yoseob said. Hyunseung waited for the next story.

 

 

Second year middle school

Ju

Please log in to read the full chapter