Prince in Shadow | Meeting

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung came into the meeting room. Junhyung didn’t come in yet as Hyunseung instructed to have him a little bit late. He bowed to the elders. All of them present in the room nodded to him. “Thank you for giving me your time today.” Hyunseung said politely. The Prime Minister smiled to him.

“To see you today, I think you’re grown up well, Prince.” Hyunseung just smiled. Other than his assistant, his late father and the leader of royal families plus Yoon Yongchan, no one ever see him in person. His face wasn’t revealed back then; they just knew him by name and age. Hyunseung took his seat. Assistant Lee stood at the podium, as the MC for the meeting. Hyunseung looked at all of them.

“We were informed about the fiancée still didn’t know who you’re, Prince.” The eldest said. Hyunseung nodded.

“I still don’t tell him yet about me is the Prince he gonna married. I have a reason to it and I hope we will keep it until the marriage day.” Hyunseung said boldly. The noises heard. Hyunseung looked at the eldest.

“Well, I don’t want to approve it but that matter is up to you, Prince. Now, everybody listen to me.” The leader called. All of them stayed quiet. “The fiancée gonna come soon with the bracelet. We’re here today to decide the coronation day, and also the marriage date.”

“About that...” Assistant Lee said while looking at Hyunseung. Hyunseung nodded. “The Prince wants those two ceremony be pushed back until both of them graduate from high school.” Assistant Lee continued. All of them turned to Hyunseung.

“What are you thinking, Hyunseung ssi?” Hyunseung’s real uncle, the King’s only one sibling asked. Hyunseung smiled to him.

“That’s better. Don’t you think I need to graduate first before being a King? It makes sense to the citizen, if I’m at least a high school graduate...” Hyunseung said frankly. The others looked at each other.

“But we can’t keep the King’s position to be empty for long.” The Prime Minister said. Some nodded to the words. Hyunseung smiled.

“It does actually can be solved. Your honourable Elder, can I have you to be the King temporarily? Until I graduate from high school; about three months from now on.” Hyunseung said. The eldest looked at him. Hyunseung smiled a bit, making a confident look.

“The Prince is true...yes, we can’t get him to be the King when he didn’t finish his school. Citizen won’t approve him once this truth is out and yeah, we actually lied when all people know that Prince is studying abroad.” The eldest said.

“So he will study abroad now?” A man asked. The eldest shook his head.

“That’s not necessary but yeah, like the Prince said, we should let him graduate from high school. The higher level of education, we can make it later after he’s approved as the King. We need to win over the citizen as well, even though we all well-known the Prince is capable to be the King.” The eldest added. Hyunseung smiled.

“That’s true. That’s why I want to hold on the coronation ceremony, at least three months. I will graduate and be the King next.” Hyunseung said. They all talked with each other.

“And also the marriage will be done after the coronation.” Assistant Lee added. Hyunseung just nodded.

"And I asked for the coronation will be done without the media." Hyunseung added after a minute silence. They all looked at the prince. Hyunseung smiled. "Hope no one will against this."

The eldest sighed. "Okay, okay. We will do your way. And remember, I will hold the position temporarily but some things, it will still need you in act." Hyunseung nodded. Assistant Lee was notified that Junhyung has arrived.

"Prince." Hyunseung nodded and stood up.

"Junhyung is out there and I hope you cooperate with me about the Prince's identity." All of them nodded. Hyunseung took another seat at the corner of the room. Assistant Lee nodded to the guard at the door and the door opened. Junhyung, accompanied by Justin and Mr. Yang came in. Hyunseung was a b

Please log in to read the full chapter