The Prologue

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

A guy look around the place. He was enchanted with the luxurious and glorious of the place. He can't believe he would step his feet in this place, the sacred and rightful place just for the royal families. Yes, he currently in the palace of the country. It still represent the traditional vibe of Korea but it also applied the modern style in the decoration and stuff.

"The arrival of the King." The guy turned and quickly on his knee, respecting the country's ruler. A old man in black suit came in. escorted a handsome young man with the royal cloth, red in colour. The guy didn't look up and kept his head down.

"Young man, stand up." The guy slowly got on his feet but didn't look up.

"Don't look down, it's okay to look at me. You're my saviour anyway." The young King said. The guy looked up. The King smiled and so do the guy. "I'm very thankful to you for helping me when I'm lost in the forest."

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. I didn't know the real identity of you, and yet my poor behaviour and hospitality, I'm very sorry, Your Highness. You can punish me, I'm deserved for anything." The guy looked down. The King chuckled.

"It's okay, you helped me, give me shelter. I should reward you instead of punish you, my saviour." The King said. He looked at his assistant. His assistant nodded and left. "Now, we're left alone. Please drop the honorific."

"But, Your Highness."

"Hyung, please..." The guy looked at the King. The King convinced him through looks. The guy sighed and nodded.

"I hope hyung can stay here. With me." The King said. The guy widened his eyes.

"But I don't deserve to be here."

"But I want to have you. You're someone, my saviour and my companion." The King said and smiled to the guy.

"But I don't think I can stay here..." The King crossed his arms and tapped his bicep.

"Then, let's promise for something." The guy looked at the King. The King smiled.

"As you know, I'm going to marry soon. And you also will get married this year right?" The guy blushed and nodded. "Let's promise to engage our future child." The guy looked up to the King.

"But why..."

"Well, you're a good person and I believe your child will become a good person too. A good person deserved something better. If get married into my family, it's a good chance and rare, isn't it?" The guy blinked.

"But how can your child get married to someone didn't related to the royal family? You know it's..."

"I will rule this country so they can't say no to me. I will be the one who break the hierarchy thing." The King smiled. "Now, promise me."

"But what if we have same gender child?" The King chuckled.

"Hum, are you planning for one child only, hyung?" The guy blushed.

"Yah." The King chuckled.

"Just if...I don't care anyway. But better be boys." The guy wrinkled.

"Please no."

"Well, just if. You're asking me just now. I don't care it will be straight or circle relationship, but this is what I want. Your future child will be married to mine." The guy sighed.

"Arasseo. You're the ruler after all..." The King chuckled. He held out his hand.

"Call?" The guy took his hand.

"Agree." The King smiled and patted the guy's shoulder. The guy smiled.

"Keep in touch."

 

 

December 19

The King entered the ward. The man turned. "Your Highness."

The wife titled her head. The child in her hand was sleeping peacefully. The wife was a bit shocked to see the King. She never knew her husband knew the King. The King walked to them and stood beside the man.

"Are you feeling well?" The King asked the wife. The wife just smiled and slightly bowed.

"It's

Please log in to read the full chapter