Prince in Shadow | Jang Hyunseung

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Morning." Hyunseung greeted Kikwang. Kikwang looked up and smiled. Hyunseung sat on his seat. Some girls already came to him. Even he was just here for two days, he was famous with the girls. All the girls loved his kindness and chatters. He really enjoyed talking and the girls like his friendliness. Somehow, he suited to be around girl...because he's pretty in a way. Hyunseung talked a bit here and there with his classmates (girls).

"Hyunseung ah, can we go hang out after school today?" A girl with long hair asked. Hyunseung turned to her.

"Didn't we have..."

"Today extra classes are cancelled. Let's go out...and we can come back before the night study time started." Another girl said. Hyunseung smiled at them awkwardly.

"Um, can I pass that...sorry tho, if there's no classes, I need to go home." Hyunseung refused politely. The girls unknowingly whined. Hyunseung just grinned and sent apologetic smile. Soon a loud shout and bang heard from outside. Hyunseung raised his brow while the girls stunned. Kikwang also stopped doing his works. The girls moved to the door, Kikwang and Hyunseung also followed. All of the students peeked at the class door.

Some people were surrounding the locker place. Hyunseung stepped out the classroom, wanted to know what's happening. But Kikwang stopped him from going further. Hyunseung raised his brow. Kikwang shook his head, asking him not to interfere and ushered him into the class again. The girls already hid behind the door and some of the classmates were back to their places. Hyunseung looked at Kikwang when they're in the class. Knowing Hyunseung was curious, Kikwang took a breath.

"That's normal." Hyunseung raised his brow when Kikwang said that. "There's must be someone pissed off the Kingka." Hyunseung widened his eyes.

"Kingka? This school have one?" Kikwang nodded.

"The guy yesterday, we're sitting with him in the Biology class." Hyunseung wrinkled.

"Yoseob?"

"Ah, ani. His friend...Yong...Yong Jun..." Kikwang was looking here and there, afraid that the person was there.

"Yong Junhyung?" Kikwang nodded. Hyunseung raised his brow. "He's Kingka?"

"Cold one. He's scary and everybody afraid of him. He often bullied people who pissed him off. Teacher also afraid of him..."

"Eh?"

"He breaks a male teacher's arm once when that teacher scolded and punished him because of a fight he had with another student. He was nearly to get expelled but it was solved as it just an act of protection. Since then, no one is able to go against him." Kikwang said. Hyunseung looked at Kikwang. Kikwang continued in low tone. "I'm afraid of him. But I can tell he's nice because he never bullied me." Hyunseung looked at Kikwang. He smiled.

"I can sense something. He isn't that scary then." Hyunseung said. Kikwang wrinkled. Hyunseung walked to the door. Kikwang widened his eyes and tried to stop Hyunseung. But Hyunseung boldly went to the place. Kikwang followed him, still wanted to stop Hyunseung from interfering. But he's too late, Hyunseung was already there.

"Don't hurt people with your fist." That words made people turned to Hyunseung. The students who crowding the place just now shocked to see Hyunseung stepped out and talked like that to the almighty bad and cold Kingka. Yoseob saw Hyunseung. He was there but he never can stop his friend from bullying people. Because he knew why his friend like that in the first place.

"Hyunseung ssi." Hyunseung turned to Yoseob.

"Hi, Yoseob ssi." Hyunseung smiled. But then, he stunned when someone grabbed his collar.

"Jun!" Yoseob called Junhyung. Hyunseung stared at the guy in front of him. The coldness was masked on his face, but Hyunseung found something in the eyes. The real feeling.

"Who are you to say that to me? Don't act like a brat here." Hyunseung gave a warm smile. He brought up his hands and held Junhyung's hands. Junhyung stiffened.

"You're Junhyung right? We met third time today now. Once, I bumped to you. Second, Biology class and third, now. Well, if you still don't remember my name, then." Hyunseung pulled Junhyung's hands off his collar, which succeed and stunned the other who were watching. Hyunseung took Junhyung's hand and shook it. He smiled and looked at Junhyung. "Jang Hyunseung imnida." Again, he flashed his sweet smile. Junhyung was dumbfounded. But then, he snapped from his daze.

"I don't even care with the name. Last warning, stop messing up with me. Or you're dead." Junhyung said and pulled away his hand. Hyunseung smiled and then chuckled softly. Junhyung turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung just smiled and walked to the guy who got beaten by Junhyung.

"Kuenchana?" The guy nodded. Hyunseung looked at the uniform. "Second year?" He nodded again. Hyunseung helped him to get up. The guy stood and Hyunseung just realized the guy was tall. "Um, it was unusual. You're too mature to be a second year student. If not because of your coat colour, I will say you're senior. But I think you looked like a college student." Hyunseung continued his chatter. The guy just looked at Hyunseung, amazed. Junhyung clenched his fist. Yoseob who realized it, quickly went to Junhyung.

"Jun, stop it for today. He done nothing." Yoseob said, calming Junhyung down. Junhyung snorted and glared at Hyunseung.

"Neol! I declared a war to you." Junhyung said. The students gasped and so do Kikwang. Junhyung left after that, followed by Yoseob who trying to persuade Junhyung over the matter. Hyunseung didn't bother and kept helping the guy picking up his stuffs.

"Sunbae...mianne. You got in a war with Jun sunbae because of me..." The guy said. Hyunseung looked at the guy.

"Well, let's talk about you. You must did something to him, right?" The guy gulped and stared at Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled and touched the guy's head. "No need to answer. Here, your things. Go to your class now." Hyunseung handed his things. The guy quickly put it all into his bags. Kikwang went to Hyunseung when all the students dismissed.

"Hyunseung, it's a trouble! You got yourself into a war. With Kingka. Ouh, no. It's hell, you will dead." Kikwang said nervously. He was too anxious and kept walking back and forth. Hyunseung stopped him on his feet. Hyunseung smiled.

"Don't worry. You also said he's nice."

"But you didn't know him. I maybe mistaken...and you know how worst it

Please log in to read the full chapter