Kiss Fight

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

           We flew to Thailand and we were fetched in the airport by a convoy because apparently Super Junior visits this country a lot because of their string fan base. I get a separate room from them because we don’t want to raise suspicion as to why I am here. It doesn’t bother me much because I still get to see them. We even took a tour of the city once we get there but eventually they have to get ready for their mini concert.

 

            They have been in and out of their assigned suite but I stayed in my room enjoying room service and of course catching up with my other commitments at school that I can do while I cam here. Later that they before the concert starts I was granted a permission to take a tour of the city again and it was my cue to capture some pictures that I cam sure I can use to the batch of paintings I am making for my final project this semester at school.

 

            I was happy because I can while away the time before the concert but a little sad because I wanted Heechul to be with me. It will be the first time I will be watching them perform live because unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to watch them live back in Korea especially with all those problems in the past few weeks. I don’t know what to expect but I know that they were going to do great.

 

            I was escorted back to the hotel two hours before the concert starts and I only got thirty minutes to prepare myself for the event. I wear just the appropriate clothes something that wouldn’t make me stand out to much. I smiled inwardly as I ride the car again; I have premium tickets which mean I’ll see them up close.

 

            “Where are the Super Junior?” I asked the driver.

            “They’re already at the venue ma’am.” he answered me politely.

            “Okay.” I smiled.

 

            The venue is huge even though it’s a mini concert and we had some little trouble on getting our way towards the back parking lot because a huge wave of fans were already waiting outside with banners and different light sticks. I smiled, SUJU love, eh?

 

            “This way ma’am.” the driver lead me to the backstage where Heechul and the others will be preparing themselves.

 

            I knocked then entered.

            “Noona!” Ryeowook beamed.

            “Finally I will be seeing you perform live.” I beamed excitedly.

 

            Everyone was busy. They were being taken care of properly and all of them were looking excited to perform like as if it was their first time. Kyuhyun was practicing his lines while Heechul and the others were fixing their hair or clothes.

 

            “Good luck.” I smiled at Heechul as he fixes his clothes.

            “Neh.” he smiled. “The crowd is happy tonight.”

            “They’ll be seeing big stars tonight.” I laughed and I helped him fixed his clothes.

            He touched his face. “How do I look?”

            “Very handsome.” I complimented him.

            “I look like a flower.” he said.

            I smirked at him. “Of course you are.”

 

            “Okay everyone let’s do our best tonight.” Leeteuk said and they all gathered together.

 

            I watched them as Leeteuk gave them a little pep talk and made a few instructions.

 

            “FIGHTING~!!” they shouted together and went outside.

 

            I settled myself to the crowd and I am in front like I should. I shouted and cheered. I am so overwhelmed for them because I can see that many people love them. Tonight I have seen the love of the ELFs for them because they have sang to every song and to be honest I did too.

 

            Heechul will wink in my direction every time he gets a little closer to where I am and I would shout their name. This is the first time I have really appreciated their ability to sing especially Kyuhyun and Yesung, they were really good.

 

            It was a great experience for me and everyone was happy. I laughed when they dance as SNSD to the song of Gee and with the witty lyrics of “Pabo~” of Heechul. I’ll definitely be laughing at him later.  Darn, he looks like a girl.

 

            They performed almost nine songs and in the last song was a real surprise for me. As they were all singing and the fans were so hyped up. Heechul, my Heechul, kissed Ryeowook.

 

            He kissed Ryeowook.

 

            I mean Wookie.

 

            I don’t mean kiss as in kiss on the cheek. I mean kiss kiss.

 

            Like in the lips, kiss.

 

            My world stopped.

 

            When the concert ended I was allowed to go back to the dorm in the same car that they were going to use. Kyuhyun asked me automatically if I like the concert which I answered truthfully with a yes though I am pretty shaken up with the kiss part. I was sitting next to Heechul and we weren’t talking though I know he’s happy with his performance.

 

            When we arrived at the hotel there was a buffet of food waiting at their suite and I was invited to celebrate with them. They were all chatting merrily and I admit that I am also having a good time.

 

            “You look funny.” Heechul said as he approached me.

            “Wae?” I asked.

            “Why do you keep looking at me with funny looks?” he asked seriously.

            He noticed. “Because you’re weird.”

            “Mou?” he asked confused.

            “You kissed Wookie.” I blurted out and then I blushed.

            “Neh.” he nodded blankly.

            “You’re a boy.” I said.

            “Neh.” he replied like as if duh.

            “I mean you two are both boys.” I said pointing at him and then at Ryeowook who was laughing merrily with Sungmin who came back from America and then straight here in Thailand to participate at the concert.

            “I don’t get it.” Heechul told me.

            “Boys don’t kiss!” I said exasperated.

            He surprised me with a laugh. “You’re bothered by the kiss?”

            “Neh.” I nodded but he laughed again. “Wae?”

            “It was for fan service!” Heechul laughed.

            So that happens a lot. “Well I don’t get it because apparently I don’t know that it’s necessary.”

            He looked at me for a long time. “Are you jealous?”

 

            That question surprised me and when I thought about it, I am jealous. I mean who wouldn’t be? My fiancé just kissed a boy for fan service. How many times do I get to kiss him? What are you thinking Eun Hye?!

 

            I blushed. “Aniyo.”

            “Yah~ you’re jealous.” he laughed again.

            “I am not jealous.” I said indignantly.

            He pinched my cheek. “Yes you are I can see it.”

            “Stop it doll face.” I said looking away.

            “Yah~ I told you to stop calling me doll face.” he complained.

            I sighed. “What should I call you then?”

            “You should call me oppa.” he answered. “That’s the right thing to do.”

            “Aniyo.” I shook my head. “I don’t want to call you oppa.”

            “Aish~ waeyo?” he asked annoyed now and I laughed.

            “I want to call you doll face.” I said testing his patience.

            “Stop it or I’ll kiss you.” Heechul ordered.

 

            Why not?  I thought mischievously.

 

            “Arasso.” I giggled. “Arasso, oppa.

            It was his turn to blush and I know he was pleased to himself. “See that’s more like it.”

            “You shouldn’t be kissing boys.” I told him.

            “Wae?” he asked teasingly. “Are you jealous?”

            “What if I am?” I challenged him.

 

            He thought about it for a moment and I saw something change in him but then it vanished in a moment. He put his arms around my shoulders and led me to the crowd.

 

            “I have to say something.” Heechul announced.

            “What is it hyung?” Donghae asked.

            “I Kim Heechul wouldn’t kiss anyone again even for fan service.” he said and everyone laughed.

            “Wae hyung?” Kangin asked.

            “Secret.” he winked.

            “Aish~ I think it’s because of noona.” Kyuhyun said.

 

            I blushed. “What are you talking about?”

 

            “Is noona jealous?” Kibum asked.

            “Aish~ stop it.” I scolded him.

           

            Heechul winked at me. “I’m such a nice oppa.”

            I laughed. “Neh, oppa.”